Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - The Storey Begins

Kage and a small guy grow up together and when there village(hidden in the shine)was destroyed while most of the ninja were off on missions Orichimaru decides to use a New jutsu to destroy it to increase his power....

Chapter 0 - The Storey Begins

Chapter 0 - The Storey Begins
hey if you read the first one the next two get alot better so you should check them out it would mean a lot to me :3 Yeah i hope to make this a long series if i can so yeah il pull this out for as long as i can lol if you dont like it then to bad cause i had fun makeing it.
so now let the storey begin.....................

7 years earlier

BOOM!!! went a nerbey house as it was completery demolished BOOM!!! there went the next one damn it its getting closer thought a boy on the outskirts of the village he watched in terror as a huge monsters purple snake with black stripes went throw the village killing everything and everyone in site as the boys anger grew without limit he watched suddleny the huge sanke exploded into a huge puff of smoke and were the snake once stood was a man with long black hair laughing by himself stood in his place the boy moved in on the man trying to pick up something on why or who this strange man was he could only faintly hear from such a long distance as he listened he heard the man talking to himself his words drew the boys anger to its limit as the man said "hehehe stupid they actualley thought they had a chance aginst me he with my new jutsu im unstoppable they made great appitazers though next i think il head for the leaf will see how cockey tsunade is with my arms restored hahaha then the strange man disapeared in the same fashion that the snake did puff and he was gone the boy thought to him self who was that? After words he decide to look through the village for any surviors he searched high and low left and right and just as he gave up he could see a small boy the same age as him looking for his parents franticalley the little boy spoted him and ran at him looking almost relived he thought he had found some surviors but as he approched himhe did not see what he had hoped for as they approached each other they asked each other for their names the litte boy said im hyoujon who are you the boy answered im kage come with me il tell you everything.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rffraff05 on December 4, 2007, 6:35:35 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05why don't you ever tell me anything? this is awesome!

uchihagirl on October 27, 2007, 4:02:50 AM

uchihagirl on
uchihagirlawesome^^

YumeXItachi on October 5, 2007, 1:51:23 PM

YumeXItachi on
YumeXItachiomg great beginning kakashi-kun! -^^-

SwordMaster1 on September 12, 2007, 10:37:46 AM

SwordMaster1 on
SwordMaster1awesome beginning

nextguardian on September 10, 2007, 12:08:36 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianGreat start man!