Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Finish it...

Shikamaru is noticing how Ino is growing and how his attraction for her is growing too. How will they both react to all of these changes? Read and find out.lol
3 part story, ShikaXIno

Chapter 3 - Finish it...

Chapter 3 - Finish it...


The next day was just as humid as the last if not more. Today the sky was darkening with grey clouds, which gave all the more reason for Shikamaru to go outside and watch them. He went back to his usual hillside tree.



“I knew you'd be here…”



“Huh?” said Shikamaru looking around the tree trunk. It was Ino once again. “Ino, um… hi”



“Hello Shikamaru…”



There was an awkward silence that fell between the two.



“Finish it…” said Ino.



“Huh?” replied Shikamaru.



“Finish what you were saying to me yesterday. And you what…”



Again, Shikamaru knew what he wanted to say, but he couldn't possibly say it…



“I… I…”



The clouds started to roll in and it got even darker. Ino could see that Shikamaru was blushing hard and was having a tough time saying what he wanted to say.



“Please tell me Shikamaru… I want to know…”



“Listen, it may have only really hit me like two days ago, I think it's always kind of been there all along for me but Ino… I…”



The thunder crashed and the rain started to poor. It sent a chill down both their spines but they didn't care after that.



“Ino, I… really, really care about you… a lot.”



“Oh Shikamaru!”



Ino threw her arms around Shikamaru's neck. The dark haired Shinobi was stunned. He had no idea how to react to the sudden embrace.



“Ino? But I thought… what about…”



“Sasuke? Do you know where he was going that day I was following him?”



“No…”



“He was going to Naruto's house, and well… you don't wanna know why…”



“Uh…”



“Heh, heh… shut up Shikamaru.”



And with that, Ino gently kissed Shikamaru's lips. Together finaly, alone in the rain, unaware of what crazy thing they might get into next…



!!!THE END!!!





S.Z note: lol I'm really proud that I've actually finished something for once! I don't know how good this story is or what, but I had fun making it and it's actually finished! Lol. Anyway, I hope you guys have enjoyed this story! Thanks for reading! ^_^





Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

greenpearlgirl on February 20, 2008, 7:52:50 AM

greenpearlgirl on
greenpearlgirlI like it until sasuke went to naruto's house.

bentheechidna1 on September 27, 2006, 1:19:41 PM

bentheechidna1 on
bentheechidna1i know why sasuke wuz going 2 naruto's house which i don't like. sasuke x naruto. there

hirataitokyo on August 27, 2006, 12:58:10 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoWOW!!! THAT'S SUCH A GREAT STORY!!!

warpbait on July 22, 2006, 2:12:49 AM

warpbait on
warpbaity was sasuke going to narutos

ninja_samuri828 on July 7, 2006, 2:55:14 PM

ninja_samuri828 on
ninja_samuri828*inner me* DAMN YOU WOMAN KEEP WRITING!!!! outter me: please write more. PLEASE!!!!!

black_calm on May 23, 2006, 12:19:15 AM

black_calm on
black_calmperson you make Shikamaru and Ino sound like a good couple!!!! I'm a huge fan of the Shikamaru/Temari pairing but this is still a really great pairing in the words you put it!! great job!

fallen_wings93 on April 21, 2006, 11:57:24 AM

fallen_wings93 on
fallen_wings93....oh dear that little line about sasuke and naru kinda got me interested! !!! !! -_-... yaoi...

Jiki_Chi026 on March 28, 2006, 6:12:58 AM

Jiki_Chi026 on
Jiki_Chi026Aww, I LUVD IT!! I heard bout u frum my bff, waterangel843, so i decided 2 check out ur pro. I came 4 ur pics, but when I saw dis, I HADTA READ! I LUV SHIKA!! & Kiba!! DER MY 2 FAVE GUYS IN DA SHOW!! AND I LUV DIS FIC!! u heard of fanfiction.net?? if not, try postin dis der! Im sure u'd get a lot of reviews and u could read more of dis couple!
I think u should continue 2, but if u dunt, I STILL LUVD IT! ^_~

Keep on ritin! ^_^

Albels_Girl on March 17, 2006, 5:06:12 AM

Albels_Girl on
Albels_GirlThat's the end?? why? I think you should contenue!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, i don't realy like Ino but i love this story!!!!!!!!!!

Fire_Feline on February 17, 2006, 1:17:24 AM

Fire_Feline on
Fire_Felinegood story, you should write one with shikamaru and temari