Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Your Unfortunate Life Chapter 2: Meeting the Gang

Summary: You decided to take a trip to Demon World to climb their highest mountain. As you headed up the mountain your cure members died one by one from the harsh blizzard. You were the last survivor. You were rescued by a strange group who fights ag

Chapter 2 - Your Unfortunate Life Chapter 2: Meeting the Gang

Chapter 2 - Your Unfortunate Life Chapter 2: Meeting the Gang


Your Unfortunate Life Chapter: 2

Meeting the Gang







Review: “What? I was always there for you! But you would always push me away. I tried to be there for you mother you just wouldn't allow me to.” I shook my head and stood to leave but before I did I turned to her.

“But I guess you rather have an another woman by your side instead of your daughter.” After I said that I left. My mother finally has her wish now; I'm out of her life for good.

Chapter 2:



(Your Point Of View)



I was lying on my bed staring straight up at the ceiling. The room was dark and cold. The walls were gray and plain. It matches my mood perfectly or maybe myself entirely. I couldn't figure out which one. I always felt out of place no matter where I am or what I am doing. It seems as if nothing fits right into my life, just like misplaced puzzle pieces. I chuckled at my metaphor. I really need to get out more. I stop laughing remembering what my mother had said to me before I left her house. My lips form into a frown. Well, now it's official the family is completely torn apart. It's not repairable. I sat up from my bed and remembered that I suppose to call that Shuichi fellow. But I didn't have a phone to do so. I decided to find another way to contact him tomorrow. Wait, I couldn't do it tomorrow I suppose to be working. I sigh. I'll find a way-I guess. I lie on my bed once again and fell into deep sleep.



I was walking to the house that I had to clean next. It wasn't too far from my house, which I was glad. I wore an old baseball cap, worn out jeans, and my old tennis shoes. I didn't need to look fashionable to go clean a house. I felt my rubber gloves hitting my side as I walk; I need my rubber gloves, I couldn't clean without them. I stop at the house I was address to. The house was nice. Especially the rose garden, lots of love and care was put into it. I would clean this person's house any day just to see the beautiful rose garden. I rang the doorbell and waited patiently for someone to answer.

“Can someone answer the door, I think it's the housekeeper!” Someone shouted from the inside.

“Okay I'll get the door.”

Suddenly the door open and I came to face with a male who looked around my age. His hair was very greasy and he was a lot taller than me. His chestnut eyes kept staring at my face as if he was trying to figure out something.

“Um I'm here to clean.” I spoke up to get rid of the awkward moment.

“Uh yeah, come in.” He said as he step back to allow myself to enter. I walked in and the house was neat and clean. I realize I didn't have to work too hard. I looked over to the couch to see an orange-haired guy playing a video game on the Xbox. He was so into the game he didn't notice I walked in. Then I looked to the window to see a short guy dressed in black sitting on the windowsill not acknowledging my presence at all. His hair was quite strange, how it stood up. I was wondering how much grease he used or did he use grease? He looked like one of those guys who doesn't talk much or easy to get along with.

“You must be the housekeeper.” A guy with red hair said to me as he sat two oven mittens on the dining room table.

“Yes I am. Are you Mr. Minamino?” I said to him.

“Yes I am, but you don't have to call me by my last name. Just call me Shuichi.” He smiled. I just stared at him, wondering if he was the Shuichi I was looking for.

“Is something the matter?” He frowned.

“Yes there is…you're the one who saved me!” I notice everyone's eyes were on me.

“I don't know what you're talking about.” He said. I took off my baseball cap for him to recognize me. “I'm sure you do, can't you remember my face?” I said.

“Hey Kurama that is her!” Said the one sitting on the couch.

“Kuwabara you dumb…Argh! She didn't suppose to know that!” Said the greasy haired guy. Kurama glared at Kuwabara and then looked at me. He sighed in defeat.

“Come, sit down we have a lot to explain and also do you.” He said. But I swore I saw gold flickering in his eyes as he said that. I sat down in one of the chairs that were near the guy who was sitting in the windowsill. He gave me a cold stare and got up sat in a dark corner that was across from me. I wonder what was his problem I didn't do any wrong. Kurama notice me looking at him not in manner able way.

“Don't pay no mind to him, that is the way he is.” Kurama said while folding his hand and placing them onto his lap. “Before we begin I would like to introduce ourselves. As you know my name is Shuichi but I prefer Kurama. This is Yusuke.” Kurama pointed to the guy who answered the door. Yusuke just smiled at me and I smiled back. “This is Kuwabara.” Kurama pointed to the guy was sitting on the couch. He smiled and waved at me. “And last but not least, Hiei.” Kurama pointed to the boy in the dark corner. Hiei looked at me for a short while and then turned his head in the opposite direction. “And you are?” Kurama said to me.

“Oh yes, my name is ______. (Your name) Nice to meet all of you.”

“Okay _____(Y.N) I already know what you want answered and I'm willing to give you them. Since you already know about Demon World and experienced it.” Kurama eyes became very serious and his voice was stronger. I soon realize he wasn't the type to be dealt with easily or fooled. I made sure I didn't speak falsely. I nodded in response.

“ You might get confused on some parts, but that is understandable cause you don't know nothing about the other world.” Kurama said still staring straight at me. I was getting confused already when he said the other world.

“So there is more than just the Human World and the Demon World?” I asked.

“Yes, just one more…the Spirit World.” Kurama replied. “Us four work for Spirit World to get rid of any major disturbance that may cause damage in all three worlds.” Kurama said calmly.

“How is that possible? All of you are human just as myself.” I said in confusion. I couldn't believe a bunch of humans can do such a job. Suddenly see all of them laughing except Hiei. He only had a smirk on his face.

“Is something amusing?” I said in anger.

“You onna, who said all of us is human? You humans are bigger idiots then I thought.” Hiei said while smirking. I was shock but I also wanted to choke Hiei for that last statement.

“Peace Hiei.” Kurama warned him.

“Yeah Shrimp! Don't you forget that were human!!!” Kuwabara said

“Hn, your point is?” Hiei said.

“That's it! I'm going to kick your butt!” Kuwabara said as he walks over to Hiei.

“Awe sit down Kuwabara before he kick yours.” Yusuke said to Kuwabara while pushing him back onto the couch. I cleared my throat to get their attention.

“Umm…can you finish?” I said without being rude.

“Oh yes, as Hiei had mentioned were all not human. Only Hiei and myself are demons. But even though Yusuke and Kuwabara are not demons-they are not normal or ordinary as you think.

“Yeah, we have demons quivering in fear lady.” Yusuke said

“Yeah, and whoever gets in our way gets a nice beating just like the rest!” Kuwabara said while punching his fist into his other hand. The talk was interesting but I wanted to know how they saved me from the mountains.

“So how did you save me from the mountains? Wasn't it difficult to climb the mountain with such high winds?” I said. Kurama smiled in a meaning saying I was wrong once again.

“No, well, at first it was until we destroyed the demon we were assigned to killed. He could manipulate the weather causing it to become more dangerous than before. So I guess you were caught up in the storm.” Kurama said. I just nodded my head and remembered my cure members dieing one by one. It was truly my fault that they all died. I wish I had never gone up that mountain.

“Well, thank you Shui…I mean Kurama for saving me.” I smiled.

“I would say thanks, but I'm not the one who saved you. I just took you to the hospital nothing more. Hiei is the real hero. He spotted you in the snow unconscious. You were going to die so someone had to transfer energy into your body. But we were all too weak to do so except Hiei. He gave you some of his energy willing.” Kurama said. I looked to Hiei and smiled I guess he isn't so heartless after all.

“Hn, I'm very touched by your heroic story fox.” Hiei said in a sarcastic voice. “But I was force to give this weak human my energy.” Hiei snarled at me. I was holding back tears how could he say that. The others notice I was becoming upset.

“Hiei that is enough.” Kurama warned Hiei.

“Don't tell me what's enough. Don't label me as some softhearted fool for humans! I dislike every-one of them! I wanted to leave her for dead up on the mountains. Like she had any purpose in life.” Hiei said while looking at me as if he was waiting for a response that he wanted. Tears escape my eyes and I stood up from the chair and glared at Hiei.

“THEN YOU SHOULD HAD LEFT ME FOR DEAD!” I shouted while running out the door. But before I ran I swore I saw a smirk upon Hiei's face.



“You shrimp! You can be a total jerk at times.” Kuwabara shouted.

“Yes Hiei, that wasn't necessary.” Kurama hissed.

“Hiei you really can pushed the buttons.” Yusuke shook his head.

“Hn” Hiei said and left.



(Hiei's Point of View)



I left the house to be alone for a while, to get away from those fools. I couldn't believe Kurama tried to convince the girl I have a soft spot for her-kind. Just mentioning a human causes my hatred for them to grow. I gazed around; large buildings and people encaged me. The streets were trails for strange machinery that zoomed past me. I remember Kurama telling me this was the city. I never liked this place; the air was so toxic that I could barely breathe. I didn't know how the humans could survive in this atmosphere, so polluted. Humans don't deserve to live, there are very weak and they surround their life with love.



I reached a park I usually go to think or to be alone. I despise everything in the Human World except this place. Being surrounded by trees and animals gives me memories of the Demon World. But this place wasn't like home; humans not by Mother Nature itself planted these trees. I jumped into the tree I favored the most and leaned my head against the trunk. I closed my eyes but as soon as I closed them I saw the image of the girl. My eyes shot open. I don't know why I thought about her, but I hope it doesn't happen again or mean anything.



As I was resting I heard footsteps coming towards me. I knew who it was I could hear a sucking noise and I sensed fear.

“What is it that you want Koenma?” I said not even looking in his direction. I knew he was a bit startle from the slight pause.

“Hiei, there is something important I must speak to you about.” Koenma said while sitting under the tree.

“And that would be?” I said.

“ The portals to Human and Demon world will be sealed up in three months.” Koenma said folding his legs Indiana style.

“So you need me to leave Human World, am I right?” I said closing my eyes knowing that was the answer.

“Yes, Hiei but you must understand my father…” I interrupted Koenma.

“Hn, I completely understand Koenma. As you don't know, I already know my presence is not in Human World I never like this place anyways.” I said to him while jumping down from the tree.

“In three months a portal will be active here. You will need a password to open it.” Koenma said while slowing his sucking a bit.

“And what is the password?” I demanded. Koenma looked around to see if anyone was listening. He whispered the password to me and told me never to speak of it; he left afterwards.



(Your Point of View)





I sat on a worn out tire in a junkyard crying my eyes out. I really couldn't give anyone a specific reason why I have come here. Something about it made me feel comfortable or maybe I blended in with the trash because I felt like trash. This probably doesn't make sense at all but I didn't care. I rolled up into a ball and thought about what Hiei said to me. He was 100% right, I don't have any purpose in life. I am a useless being; I wish the blizzard had taken my life instead of sparing it.



“Hmm…look at what we got in our lair boys, a tiny human female.” I looked up to see a group of thugs crowding around me; they didn't look human either. One of the thugs stepped in front of me. His skin color was lavender and covered in scales. His golden eyes scanned my body frantically. He smirked at me and pinned me down into the tire.

“You don't look half bad for a human.” He traced his hands down my thigh and touched the zipper of my pants. Tears started to run down my cheeks uncontrollable.

“P-please, don't.” I choked out, but he didn't care he just started unzipping it. I begin struggling under him trying to get him off of me.

“Stop that you little b…” Before he could finish I kneed him in his precious spot and started to run from them.

“GET THAT WHORE!” His Thuggish gang took out their switchblades and started running after me with tremendous speed.

“Someone help me, please!!” I shouted. I looked back to see them on my tail.

“Stay away from me!” I trip over some scrap metal and sprang my ankle. I watch them approach me.

“Now you're going to pay human.” He smirks while holding his switchblade in the air ready to strike.

“NO!”



(Hiei's Point Of View)



I was running towards the screams I heard from the park, it led me to a junkyard. I landed on top of a ragged machine and looked at the bottom of me. I saw a bunch of demon thugs crowding around something.

“That should teach you.” I heard one of them say has they kick it.

“Lets get going.” The Thugs left and I was able to see the thing that they were kicking. It was a body that seems to belong to a female. I jumped down next to it to get a better look to see if I was right. I examine the figure and realized it was the onna that I had insulted at Kurama's house. Her lifeless body had cuts and bruises. I looked at her side to see it bleeding. The wound was very deep; it seems to be made by a knife of some sort. I felt an emotion for the girl, an emotion I don't feel too often…pity. I grunted and picked the girl up in bridal style. The only one who could revive her was the old woman.



I started walking out of the entrance to the junkyard until a saw Kurama. He must have been following the girl's scent or something to lead him here. He looked at me and then to the girl in my arms.

“Hiei, what happened?” He said in shocked.

“Some thugs killed her and I'm taking her to Genkai's temple to be revived. Your more and welcome to join.” He nodded and we both headed in the direction of Genkai's temple.




















Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on February 14, 2006, 11:23:51 AM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_Animeintense! scary! (well not that scary) dude! i would so have kicked those guys butts! they'd be dead. (sorry, ego about if i was actually in YYH =^_^=) i can't wait to read more. this is very interesting. =^_^= *gives pocky and pixie sticks*