Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Sharks

A story about my OC Sailor Meow. It's a kind of prologue to swampertgirl0504's Sailor Sun Chronicles from sailor Meow's point of view.

Chapter 8 - Sharks

Chapter 8 - Sharks
Seidon and the princess were waiting at the cave entrance. They grabbed Meow and Siren and swam upward as purple sea slugs poured out of the cave. The four reached the top of the cliff and swam back across the huge sandy plain until they were back at the entrance to the Coral Gardens.
They maneuvered themselves through the seaweed and coral until they were back in Princess Mermaid's garden.
Siren handed Meow the small chunk of Crystalcoralite.
"That should be enough for you to travel anywhere you need to go." the princess told Meow. "I bid you farewell."
"Thankyou very much for all your help, Your Majesty." Meow bowed.
"I'll take you back to where your ship is." Seidon offered.
"I'm coming too!" Siren cried.
"Siren, you're very brave but there are sharks about. You're staying with me." The princess told her.
"But..." Siren sighed. "Goodbye, Meow."

Seidon led Meow back through the narrow tunnel to the coral reef.
"There are a school of sharks swimming around out there." he told her. "I'll distract them while you get to your ship. Good luck, Miss Sailor Soldier."
Seidon emerged from the safety of the coral reef. Meow could see about five sharks swimming above the reef. She cringed as they turned their attention to Seidon.
"Go!" He shouted down at the seaweed bush where Meow was hiding, then swam off in the opposite direction. The sharks followed. Meow swam up to the surface. As her head broke the surface, she could see her silver Starship a few yards away.

[Welcome back] the ship's on-board computer greeted her.
"How do I refuel?" Meow asked it.
[Fuel compartment opening] Meow saw a small gap appear on the ship's hull. She dropped the Crystalcoralite into it.
[Fuel recognised. Preparing for take-off] The hatch opened and Meow climbed into the driver's seat. She strapped herself in and was about to close the hatch when she saw Seidon speedily towards her, followed closely by the sharks. Meow stretched out her arms towards Seidon.

"KITTEN WHIRLPOOL!" A spiral of water sent Seidon flying through the water towards the safety of the coral reef. She shut the hatch as a hard object rammed into her ship.
"Sharks." Adam guessed from her Kitten Soul Mirror.
The ship's engine began to heat up. It moved through the water slowly picking up speed.
[Five...Four...Three...Two...One] The ship lifted out of the water and in a few minutes was racing through the planet's atmosphere. As planet Mermaid got further and further behind them, Meow thought she saw a golden light glinting off the planet's watery surface.

She put her hand over her brooch and was back in her space-suit. Adam was sitting on her lap. They sat silently as the ship raced through space, passing stars, asteroids, comets and planets.
[Now leaving home system] the ship's computer told them. Meow wondered how long it would be until she saw her mother again.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sailoraqua13 on November 28, 2007, 7:48:22 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Woh...Since Aqua lived on the Moon Kingdom with Serena and Trinity will she be mentioned in this story?

swampertgirl0504 on November 27, 2007, 5:44:22 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504...cool