Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Golden Warrior

A story about my OC Sailor Meow. It's a kind of prologue to swampertgirl0504's Sailor Sun Chronicles from sailor Meow's point of view.

Chapter 9 - Golden Warrior

Chapter 9 - Golden Warrior
Nyanko sat alone in her mother's throne room. Her mother had gone to visit Queen Mau. She thought about her aunt Meow, who her mother said was dying. She had been told that her cousin Meow had been given a Sailor brooch, and was now a Sailor Soldier. She wondered how long it would be until she was a Sailor Soldier. Nyanko sat up as the door to the throne-room opened.
"Princess," one of the palace attendants was standing in front of her. "You have a guest."
Another palace attendant was escorting a tall lady wearing a Sailor fuku that seemed to be made of solid gold.
Noticing that the lady didn't bother to bow to her, the Princess of Nya, Nyanko frowned. The lady sneered.
"So, you're Nyanko, are you?"
"I am Princess Nyanko of Nya." Nyanko replied coldly.
"Disappointing." The lady sighed, "I thought you'd be a Sailor Soldier like your cousin."
Nyanko was shocked, "How do you know my cousin?"
The golden lady laughed but ignored Nyanko's question.
"I thought the daughter of Queen Nya would be a Sailor Soldier too, but since you aren't it seems I'll have to proposition your cousin instead." The golden lady turned to leave.
"Wait!" Nyanko called to her, "Who are you?"
The lady smiled coldly.
"I am Sailor Galaxia, the most powerful warrior in the universe. I am seeking the strongest and bravest Sailor Soldiers to join my Sailor Animates. With my help, they will receive powers beyond imagination! But you are not a Sailor Soldier, so you aren't a candidate to become a Sailor Animate."
"B-but I am!" Nyanko stammered, "I-I am a Sailor Soldier!"
She stood up and walked over to the small door in the corner of the throne room, which connected the room to her mother's royal chambers via a flight of stairs. She flung the door open and raced up the stairs, taking them two at a time. She crossed the floor of her mother's royal chambers to a big wooden dresser. On top of the dresser sat a large jewelery box. Nyanko opened the lid, reached in and took out a large golden bell-shaped brooch. She turned and hurried back down the stairs to where Galaxia was still waiting. She held the locket high in the air.
"Nya Power!"
A golden light surrounded Nyanko, and in moments she was wearing an shiny white Sailor fuku with red stripes and little golden bells. Her hair was covered by a hood that looked like cat ears.
Galaxia looked amused. She strode towards Nyanko.
"So, the little kitty has found herself a Sailor Locket."
"W-what do you mean?" Nyanko stammered. "This is my brooch!"
"So, you accept my proposal to join the Sailor Animates?" Galaxia asked.
"I-I'm not sure... What do I need to do?"
Galaxia smiled and held out her hand. In it were two golden bracelets, one with a green crystal and one with a purple crystal.
"All you need are these bracelets. They will amplify your power..."
Sailor Nyanko held her hands out in front of her.
"...And give me complete control over you." Galaxia whispered as she clamped the bracelets over Nyanko's wrists. Galaxia stepped backwards.
Suddenly Nyanko's body was surrounded by black electricity. Her Sailor fuku turned from white to Black.
"I am at your service, Queen Galaxia." Nyanko said robotically, bowing.
Galaxia turned and strode out of the throne room.
"Follow, Sailor Tin Nyanko. You are now one of the Sailor Animates." Nyanko hurried after her.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sailoraqua13 on November 30, 2007, 5:15:23 PM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13woh...BIG trouble!