Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Icy Planet

A story about my OC Sailor Meow. It's a kind of prologue to swampertgirl0504's Sailor Sun Chronicles from sailor Meow's point of view.

Chapter 18 - Icy Planet

Chapter 18 - Icy Planet
Meow woke to a harsh white light shining onto her face.
[Approaching Planet Fuyunoyuki] Mae greeted her. Meow rubbed her eyes and looked out at the planet they were approaching. She gasped. The whole planet looked like a huge piece of jagged glass, and it reflected the lights from nearby stars like a prism, forming rainbows in every direction. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.
"Adam! Wake up!" You have to see this!"
"Mmm." Adam murmured. Still half asleep, he jumped onto Meow's lap, and immediately collapsed with the effort. He opened his brownish-green eyes to follow Meow's gaze. "That's Fuyu-whatever, is it?" Meow didn't answer.
[Landing in ten minutes] Mae said cheerily.

Meow and Adam watched as their ship drew closer and closer to the planet. Meow shivered as the temperature grew consistently colder.
"Are you cold or something?" Adam asked her.
"I'm freezing!" Meow said through chattering teeth. "Aren't you?"
"Nope, can't feel it." Adam said cheerfully.

[Landing sequence initiated] Mae informed them. The ship started to shake as it began to land, but Meow was too cold to notice. With a loud thud the ship landed on a flat sheet of crystal. Meow unbuckled her belt and pressed the button to open the hatch. She let out an ear piercing scream.
"What is it?" Adam asked, alarmed.
"It's so COLD!!!" Meow was huddled in a ball.
"Well come on, you're never going to find that doctor by sitting in your seat. Get up."
"It's too cold!" Meow whined, slowly rising form her seat and stepping down to the icy crystal floor below.
"You'll be fine once you transform, I promise."

"K-kitten P-power!" Meow shouted. A cold gust of wind blew Adam towards her and just as the two were about to collide, Adam turned to light and was absorbed by Meow's kitten Soul Mirror. Cold wind chilled Meow to her bones, and she shut her eyes tightly. In a split second she was wearing a light blue Sailor fuku.
"Better?" Adam asked.
"I'm still cold." Meow complained.
"But not as cold." Adam pointed out. Meow closed the hatch of her ship, and turned to survey the surrounding landscape.
"There are a few small openings in the ice crystals over there." She told Adam. "Do you think we should check them out?"
"Sure, why not?" Meow walked across the flat ice floor towards a formation of ice crystals.
"Why do I look different every time I transform?" Meow wondered aloud.
"That's the nature of the Kitten Soul Mirror." Adam explained to her. "It reflects your surrounding environment and uses that power to give you an appropriate transformation."
"Well, aren't you the expert?"
"Hey, hey, hey," Adam cried defensively, "When you spend your time inside a piece of jewelery, you learn some crazy things."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sailoraqua13 on February 1, 2008, 5:27:41 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13How funny! :3