Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Mirrors and Black Fog

Sailor Meow's adventures on Earth, as Pai. Emphasis on her friendship with Trinity(Sailor Sun), Aqua(Sailor Aquarius), Sally(Sailor Solace), Kairi(Sailor Star) and any other OC that wants to be included (just comment me).

Chapter 3 - Mirrors and Black Fog

Chapter 3 - Mirrors and Black Fog
The four girls stood in a line in the detention room, Pai at Trinity's right, Aqua at her left, and Kairi at Aqua's left. Mr. Black wheeled a portable white board covered by a heavy blue sheet in front of them. He took a few steps backwards and said, "Girls, do you mind taking the sheet off?" Kairi and Pai stood at either end, not really sure what to make of this, but they each took an edge of the sheet, and pulled it down to reveal that the object wasn't a white board but a mirror.

As Pai stared at it, the mirror swirled with black fog, and in an instant Pai was staring face to face with a reflection of Sailor Meow. She looked to her left, and saw that Trinity was being reflected as Sailor Sun in the mirror. She could also see Sailor Aquarius and Sailor Star.

"I thought so." Mr. Black said, sliding the door shut and locking it. Then he disappeared in a puff of red smoke.

Pai tapped the mirror, and Sailor Meow's face rippled.
"What is this?" She asked. Trinity frowned at the lingering smoke, and muttered "What the hell is he?" Aqua strode over to the door, and turned the lock. The handle moved, but the door stayed put.
"We're locked in." Aqua announced, but she shook the door as hard as she could, just in case. It didn't help. Trinity strode over to where the last wisps of red smoke were hanging heavily in the air.
"Hmm..." She said, bending down to look closer at the smoke. "Hey, I think this is-" Trinity stopped speaking to cough loudly. "Well," she coughed again, "It smells like something's dying." She coughed loudly another three times. Kairi walked over to Trinity to pat her back. "Are you ok, Trin?" She asked. Trinity kept coughing.
"Ugh," Kairi said, and coughed herself, "You're right about the smell." She coughed again.

Aqua stayed near the door, not wanting to get closer to the smoke.
"Move away from it, you two."
Trinity and Kairi stood still.
"I-I can't m-move." Trinity said between coughs. Aqua slowly and carefully stepped toward Kairi, and took hold of her arm. She tried to pull the shorter girl away from the smoke, but Kairi stuck like a lead weight.
"Pai!" Aqua said exasperatedly, moving over to where Trinity was standing, "Why don't you help me?" She looked over at Pai, who was standing next to the window, talking on her cellular phone.
"PAI!?" Aqua shouted, then coughed. "What are you doing?" She coughed again.

"...the detention room... Okay..." Trinity heard Pai say. After she hung up and pocketed her phone, Pai tried opening the window. It stuck fast.
"I think you guys need to transform." she said. "We could blast a hole in the window."
"Pai," Aqua said nervously, looking at Trinity and coughing, "Trin and Kairi can't move."
Trinity and Kairi didn't respond. In fact, Aqua could see that their eyes were closed.
"Well, what about you?" Pai asked Aqua.
"Um, I can't move either."

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Diomondcookie9 on May 21, 2008, 11:58:10 AM

Diomondcookie9 on
Diomondcookie9OMG....

setokaibaslittlesis on April 29, 2008, 7:47:42 AM

setokaibaslittlesis on
setokaibaslittlesisCool. ^^
In a bad way.

Starofwonder123 on April 13, 2008, 10:36:53 AM

Starofwonder123 on
Starofwonder123eek! the smoke! there so stiff! oh my god...

sailoraqua13 on April 8, 2008, 10:36:11 PM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Oh dear...
Aqua: WELL ISN'T THIS JUST PERFECT!!!!!!!

sailoraqua13 on April 8, 2008, 6:17:30 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Oh great, were captured...
Aqua: LET US OUT I'M CLAUSTROPHOBIC!!!!!
Me: Calm down! Sheesh u have Trinity and the othres with u just do somethin to clam down!
Aqua:...OK!!! *Pulla out collection of Digimon comics and starts reading*
Me:Ok then, that works! :3

swampertgirl0504 on April 7, 2008, 11:29:47 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504oh no....