Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Sailor Solace to the Rescue

Sailor Meow's adventures on Earth, as Pai. Emphasis on her friendship with Trinity(Sailor Sun), Aqua(Sailor Aquarius), Sally(Sailor Solace), Kairi(Sailor Star) and any other OC that wants to be included (just comment me).

Chapter 4 - Sailor Solace to the Rescue

Chapter 4 - Sailor Solace to the Rescue
Pai stared at her frozen friends, her mind and heart both racing. She had no idea what to do, and she could see that the thick red smoke was spreading, floating lazily across the floor towards her. She only hoped that her phone call would make a difference. Aqua's head was drooping, and Pai could see that she was struggling to keep her eyes open. Of the four of us, Pai thought, Why am I the only one who didn't get caught in the smoke? I'm the only one who can't transform.

Although she wanted to help her friends, Pai couldn't risk getting close to the smoke. Instead, she focused her attention on the mirror. Though Trinity, Aqua and Kairi were on the other side of the room, the reflections of Sailor Sun, Sailor Aquarius and Sailor Star were still standing in a line, next to the reflection of Sailor Meow.
"Why?" She asked herself aloud.
"Why?" The reflection of Sailor Meow mimicked. Pai blinked, surprised.
Pai glanced at the girls, frozen and ankle-deep in red smoke. "Trinity? Aqua?"
"Yes?" The reflection of Sailor Sun said, tilting her head to the side.
"Yes?" Sailor Aquarius said from the mirror, leaning closer to Pai.
"Uh, you're frozen." Pai said, and her reflection echoed her.
"We know." Sailor Star's reflection sighed.
"What can I do?" Pai asked the Sailor Soldiers in the mirror.
"What can I do?" Sailor Meow asked her.
"I don't know..." Sailor Aquarius played with her hair thoughtfully.
Sailor Sun tapped the mirror from the inside. "You need to clear all the smoke out of the room."
"To do that I'd need to blast a hole in the window, or get the door open." Pai said, walking back over to the window.
"Stay away from the window!" Sailor Meow shouted, just as the window shattered and the room filled with shards of glass.

"Ooopsie, sorry!" Sailor Solace said as she leaped through the window, followed by Isis, Athena, Kit, Destiny and-
"Adam!" Pai cried.
"So what's the deal?" Sailor Solace asked Pai, as she watched Pai transform.
"We need to blow all the smoke out of the room." Sailor Meow stood in her Storm Form. She took Athena and Destiny in her arms, and Sailor Solace picked up Isis and Kit. The two stood back to back and shouted,
"Kitten-"
"Solace-"
"Cyclone!"

The room filled with spirals of wind, and the red smoke was blown out through the broken window. As the wind died down, Sailor Meow noticed the reflections in the mirror had vanished. She and Sailor Solace transformed back into Pai and Sally. And Trinity, Aqua and Kairi were slowly beginning to move again.

"There's something strange about this mirror." Pai explained to Sally and the cats. "When we looked into it we could see our Sailor Soldier forms."
"I doubt it's school property, then." Athena mused, circling the mirror. "We should take it."
"That's right." Isis agreed, "It would be dangerous to leave it here."
"But won't someone see us?" Trinity asked.
"Trinnie!!!" Pai squealed, hugging her friend.
"Uh, Trin," Sally said, "It's almost midnight."
"No way!" Pai and Trinity ran to the window, followed by Aqua and Kairi. Sure enough, it was pitch dark outside.
"We missed half of the first day of school." Aqua giggled.
Kairi took hold of the door handle and slid the door open easily.

The five girls wheeled the mirror through the school yard to the carpark where Darian, Cerion and Damian were waiting. They put the mirror in the boot of the car, and the five girls squeezed into the back seat with their cats on their laps.
"Where are we headed?" Pai asked.
"Well, after I got off the phone to Adam, I called Bunny." Darian explained.
"She then told her mama and Aqua's mama that you girls were all staying at Pai's."
"Then I rounded up the cats and went to the school." Sally continued.
"But you can all stay at our place tonight." Cerion said, winking at Trinity.
"That's fine with me." Darian agreed. "Bunny's at my apartment setting up futons."

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Diomondcookie9 on May 21, 2008, 12:04:12 PM

Diomondcookie9 on
Diomondcookie9I dont get how it says Pai cant transform but then it says she can??.....I am confused.....

Sliv on May 23, 2008, 11:31:06 AM

Sliv on
SlivPai can't transform without her Cat guardian. Her mirror/brooch absorbs him and that's how she grows ears and a tail in her Senshi form.

Diomondcookie9 on May 29, 2008, 8:59:09 AM

Diomondcookie9 on
Diomondcookie9K thanx

sailoraqua13 on April 9, 2008, 6:11:07 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13I like it! But, Damian (Aqua's BF of course) would live there as well cause...HE'S DARIEN AND CERION'S BROTHER!! (The youngest too, Darien always annoys him about that...)

Sliv on April 13, 2008, 5:39:44 PM

Sliv on
SlivOk I'll write him into it when my computer stops being laggy.

sailoraqua13 on April 14, 2008, 6:17:30 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Ok thanks! :3

swampertgirl0504 on April 9, 2008, 2:25:08 AM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504cool! But weird....

Sliv on April 13, 2008, 5:39:13 PM

Sliv on
SlivWhy's it weird?

swampertgirl0504 on April 13, 2008, 6:59:14 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504I mean, the smoke and stuff....not the actuall fanfic itself