Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Plotting and Planning Over Midnight Snacks

Sailor Meow's adventures on Earth, as Pai. Emphasis on her friendship with Trinity(Sailor Sun), Aqua(Sailor Aquarius), Sally(Sailor Solace), Kairi(Sailor Star) and any other OC that wants to be included (just comment me).

Chapter 5 - Plotting and Planning Over Midnight Snacks

Chapter 5 - Plotting and Planning Over Midnight Snacks
"So this is a sleepover?" Pai asked. She was sitting on a small futon in the middle of Darian's loungeroom. Kairi and Sally were also sitting on futons, and Darian, Bunny, Cerion, Trinity, Damain and Aqua were sitting on the couches. The cats (including Luna) had spread themselves out on the coffee table, and were grooming themselves lazily.
"Not without midnight snacks!" Bunny cried as she lept up off the couch and ran into Darian's kitchen.
"Uh, so anyway," Darian began, trying to ignore the sound of his fridge and cupboard doors opening and cloing, and Bunny rustling through his supplies of food. "I don't think you four should go back to school tomorrow. At least, not as students."
"But the other kids could be in danger." Bunny said as she came back into the room and began arranging packets of potato chips, cookies and cans of iced tea around where the cats were lying.
"Hm," Trinity said thoughtfully, "It didn't seem like that teacher even noticed the other kids existed."
"Right," Aqua agreed, "He was pretty focused on us."
"But as long as he can make that red smoke stuff appear, noone's safe." Pai insisted.
"We were frozen until night-time. We don't even know what happened to the other kids at school." Kairi put in.
"Oh, I think they're fine." Sally said, "A bunch of kids in your school uniform came to the video games store where I work this afternoon."
"There were some at the arcade too." Damian added, "Though I agree something needs to be done about that teacher soon."

Bunny giggled and reached into her pocket. She pulled out her Disguise Pen, and handed it to Trinity. Luna scowled.
"What's this for?" Trinity asked.
"Oh, I get it!" Cerion exclaimed. "If you go to school the way you are now, that teacher will recognise you. But with that you could disguise yourselves as teachers or something."
"Or exchange students." Trinity suggested.
"Or guest-speakers."
"Or parents enrolling their kids into school."
"Or princesses from distant kingdoms, off on an adventure to rid the world of evil..."
Adam rolled his eyes. "No, Pai, that's too close to the truth."

"Well, I can take the day off work." Sally said, "So I'll come with you."
"Me too!" Cerion and Damian both said at the same time.
"I think I should go too." Bunny said.
"NO WAY!" Everyone shouted, all simultaneously looking at Bunny's large belly.
"That's Rini in there. If anything happens, it could change the future as we know it." Darian said firmly.
"So it's agreed. We go to school tomorrow."

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shinypikachu2608 on April 16, 2008, 1:29:37 AM

shinypikachu2608 on
shinypikachu2608omg usagis pregnant

Sliv on April 16, 2008, 9:44:16 PM

Sliv on
SlivLol yeh, in the manga she gets married and pregnant at the end of StarS when she's 16. Since Kitty's fanfic is set after StarS, and mine's sorta set after Kitty's, I thought it was logical to make her pregnant.

Starofwonder123 on April 16, 2008, 10:12:58 AM

Starofwonder123 on
Starofwonder123"No, Pai, that's too close to the truth." LMAO!

swampertgirl0504 on April 14, 2008, 6:38:01 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504*dramatic gasp*

sailoraqua13 on April 14, 2008, 12:30:21 PM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13I like it! And to let u know, Aqua has Mika two to three years after Bunny has Rini (I don't know if that has anything to do wit the story but I wanted to make sure u knew! ^^)