Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Damsel in Distress

I had the strangest urge to use the word "generic", while writing a story. its not really a story, its more like dialogue. Whatever. Read it, and you will regret wasting your time. o.o

Chapter 3 - Damsel in Distress

Chapter 3 - Damsel in Distress


The Adventures of Generic Hero Guy



Chapter 3, Damsel in Distress



After following the patron of Evil Town's directions, our generic hero finally reaches the Watch Tower of Evil.



GHG: Wow, we narrowly escaped that horrid street…all those fluffy pink rabbits hopping all over the place…madness I say!



WHWSOB: Naaaay.



GHG: That's right White Horse With Spot On Behind, we have reached the Watch Tower of Evil. I shall now go rescue the damsel in distress, which was stated on the Generic Quest letter. -Dashes into the tower- HALT EVILDOERS. I, GENERIC HERO GUY SHALL PUT AN END TO YOU AAAAAAAAALL.



-All the minions and evil things are playing cards, gambling, mingling, and generally not doing anything evil.-



Minion #1: Eh? Aren't you a little early?

Minion #2: Yeah, you're scheduled to arrive 2 hours later.

Minion #3: Go fish.



GHG: Wha? This is the Watch Tower of Evil, right?



-Suddenly, a beautiful woman walks down the tower steps, she is the damsel in distress-



DID(Damsel in Distress): Has anyone seen my good blouse?



GHG: -Gasp- Fair maiden! I have come to rescue you from this horrid watch tower!



DID: …You don't look like Sir Maidensaver…



GHG: …Sir Maidensaver?



DID: …Uh, this is Watch Tower of Evil Number 2. You might want the Watch Tower of Evil over there. -Points out the window- I feel sorry for the damsel in distress who's going to be saved by a generic hero like you. I was chosen especially to be saved by Sir Maidensaver, the Saver of Maidens. Blah blah blah blah blah…



(The last few paragraphs have been shortened and changed to “Blah blah blah blah blah” to save you from reading the DID's speech on Sir Maidensaver.)



GHG: … -Runs out to the other Watch Tower of Evil- I hope this damsel in distress isn't like that last damsel in distress…boy thought she would never shut up…

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

IQQT on July 28, 2006, 2:07:00 AM

IQQT on
IQQTHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I'm dying!
why...do...your stories...kill?!
Anway great story!

reezi on December 22, 2005, 6:21:16 AM

reezi on
reezilol good job