Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Sailor Star's Victory

When trouble hits tokyo, Kairi figures out that she is a senshi of the stars! Even with Kairi's guts, does she have what it takes to be a senshi?

Chapter 5 - Sailor Star's Victory

Chapter 5 - Sailor Star's Victory
Usa looked at Kazu cofusingly. "Honey, are you alright? This food is delicious, but you don't need to eat that fast!" Kazu, Kairi's father, looked at her back. "Yes, I'm perfectly fine. This food is great!" he continued to stuff his face. Usa began to eat her food. "It is pretty good," she looked around and saw everybody, from man to waiter to chef, stuffing their face with food! "Am I the only one with manners?" she asked herself.

Usa felt the urge to eat. She took a few big bites and thought, "Wow! I need more!" she began to eat. And eat...and eat. She was now stuffing her face. But the fact that she used to be a senshi made her suspicious. But she kept eating.

Then all of a sudden, Kazu stopped. "Honey, can we go home?" he asked. "I feel sick. Not in the throw-up way, but in the I have no energy way." Suddenly everyone else stopped. They made groan sounds and walked out. Half of them didn't even make it to the door!

Menendite walked into the main room from the kitchen. "Yes. Your energy is now mine. Nobody can save you. One of you has to be the Star Ruler!" he yelled. "You forgot one person, Menendite!" Kairi yelled from the window. "I am the Sailor Senshi of Kindness and beauty! Sailor Star! In behalf of the Star Ruler, I will punish you!" Sailor Star yelled. "Wow. I sound heroic!" "Heroic, huh? Well how heroic are you when this happens? Minions, attack!" Menendite replied. Everyone in the restaraunt was trying to attack Kairi.

"Destiny! Do I have attacks?" she asked. "You have one! Create a Star Sphere, throw it into a wave, and yell, 'Star Blade Action!' " Kairi made a star sphere. "Star Blade Action!" and a bright wave flashed through the room. It hit Menendite's ball of energy. "The energy! What? You Sailor Brat! You're just a Star Warrior! When I find the Star Ruler, I'll make her kill you!" he said.

Kazu and Usa rised, feeling confused. "Let's go home, Kazu. I wonder how Kairi's doing." That is when Kairi realized, She was supposed to be watching Mamoru!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on April 13, 2008, 7:05:37 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504how did she know where the attack was, out of question?

Starofwonder123 on April 14, 2008, 5:25:13 AM

Starofwonder123 on
Starofwonder123Well, She knew she had an attack, it was just common sense!

swampertgirl0504 on April 14, 2008, 7:00:40 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504fair enough ^^

sailoraqua13 on April 13, 2008, 4:43:54 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Coolness! :3