Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Sailor Comet is Born

When trouble hits tokyo, Kairi figures out that she is a senshi of the stars! Even with Kairi's guts, does she have what it takes to be a senshi?

Chapter 7 - Sailor Comet is Born

Chapter 7 - Sailor Comet is Born
While walking home, Kioko felt weak. Her energy was fading away. "Um, Kairi? Can you carry me home?" Kairi looked at her confusingly. "Why?" "Well, It feels like my energy is slowly fading..." Kairi looked at her wide-eyed. "Your WHAT?" "My ENERGY." Now Kairi knew it was time for action.

"Kioko, I can't let you see this! I must go!" she ran behind a tree and pulled out her Star Wand. "Star Shining Power, Make Up! And she transformed. Sailor Star ran from behind the tree. Destiny was running, searching for Kairi, to tell her NOT to shop at the outlet. "Sailor Star! There you are! Have you shopped at the outlet?" she asked. "Yes, and Kioko is a victim!" explained Sailor Star.

Kioko was struggling not to give in. Suddenly a strange symbol appeared on her forehead. Destiny stared at it and blinked. "She..she has the sign of...Comet!" Destiny gave Kioko a strange wand. "What's this? And why do you talk?" "No time to explain! Hold this up and yell, 'Comet Miracle Make Up!' " "Comet Miracle Make up!" and she transformed.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sailoraqua13 on April 14, 2008, 8:04:23 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Coolness! ^^

swampertgirl0504 on April 13, 2008, 7:06:54 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504right