Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Sailor Comet saves the day

When trouble hits tokyo, Kairi figures out that she is a senshi of the stars! Even with Kairi's guts, does she have what it takes to be a senshi?

Chapter 8 - Sailor Comet saves the day

Chapter 8 - Sailor Comet saves the day
Kioko looked confused. She stared and looked at Kairi and realized: she was a senshi! "Sailor...Comet...how..." her voice trailed off. Sailor Star emplained to her about this. "Use your attack! Get that saleswoman!" Sailor Comet looked confused, again. "Destiny, does she have an attack?" Sailor Star asked. "Actually, she can throw multiple comet hearts, like a rapid fire..." said Destiny. "Just say, 'Comet Heart Rapid Fire!' " "Comet heart, Rapid FIRE!" And A multiple amount of mini comets and hearts flew through the air. "Star Blade ACTION!" Sailor Star's Blade of Stars combined and attacked. Within the saleswoman was the ball of energy Menendite was keeping.

***

Menendite's energy magically dissapeared. "What? It wasn't that Sailor Brat, was it?" he looked into his crystal ball. There was Sailor Star and Sailor Comet, destrying everybit of energy in their path. "Damn you, Sailor Star!" Queen Katara walked into the room. "Menendite, You have failed. One more time, and you would pray for mercy that you haven't!" she warned Menendite. "My queen, I apologize. I will get her, and her friend!"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on April 14, 2008, 7:00:13 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504wow

sailoraqua13 on April 14, 2008, 8:26:24 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Ohhhhhhhh!!!! Its getin good! ^^