Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Trinity

When trouble hits tokyo, Kairi figures out that she is a senshi of the stars! Even with Kairi's guts, does she have what it takes to be a senshi?

Chapter 9 - Trinity

Chapter 9 - Trinity
A while passed by and nothing that invovled senshi buisness happened. That is when Kairi and Kioko saw a girl in the park. She was sitting under a tree, plucking petals off of a flower. She looked a little like Kairi's age, only older by a few months. She had light brown hair pulled up into many ponytails. Kairi walked over there to befriend her.

"Hi, I'm Kairi." she said. "Hey." was all the girl could say. "I'm Trinity. I've been kinda lonely since..." her voice trailed off. Kairi was curious. "Since what?" she asked. "You wouldn't understand." she replied. Kioko walked over there. "Hey girls, watcha doing?" she asked as if she knew Trinity already.

Kairi noticed that Trinity was wearing a purse. Inside the purse was a weird pendant. Kioko noticed it too, apparentley. "GASP! YOURE A--" Kairi covered her mouth. She wispered into Trinity's ear, "You're not a senshi, Are you?" Trinity could not lie. "Yes. Sailor Sun. That's me. I was going to say that I was lonely ever since my experienced Sailor Sun. I thought people would figure me out." This made perfect sense to both Kairi and Kioko. "You're not lonely anymore!" said Kioko. "Yeah, And I'm glad!" said Trinity.

Destiny followed Kairi's steps, and was eventually where all three girls were. "Good Afternoon, Kairi! Who Is your friend?" Destiny looked at Trinity. "I'm Trinity, and this is my cat, Athena." "Good Evening!' Athena said. "You too!" said Destiny. The girls started chattering and walking like best friends usually do.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sailoraqua13 on April 14, 2008, 10:35:08 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Coolness! *Starts waiting patiently for when Aqua comes in*

Starofwonder123 on April 15, 2008, 5:26:00 AM

Starofwonder123 on
Starofwonder123She'll come in soon! BTW almost done with the vid request!

sailoraqua13 on April 15, 2008, 6:13:43 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Awsome on both parts! ^^

swampertgirl0504 on April 14, 2008, 7:01:26 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504yay!!!!