Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - The Duel

When trouble hits tokyo, Kairi figures out that she is a senshi of the stars! Even with Kairi's guts, does she have what it takes to be a senshi?

Chapter 10 - The Duel

Chapter 10 - The Duel
Late that night, each of the girls were sitting in thier bedrooms. Kairi was listening to her i-pod, Kioko was reading a book, and Trinity was brushing Athena's hair. Destiny was sleeping in Kairi's lap. All of a sudden, a voice came from out of nowhere.

"Sailor Star, Sailor Comet, and Sailor Sun, please look and listen. Trinity walked up to her window, confused. So did Kioko. Destiny pushed Kairi, because she couldn't hear. "Kairi! Please listen!" she yelled. Kairi took off her i-pod and listened.

"If you are listening, I challenge you to a duel!" then all of the girls figured out it was Menendite. "Meet me at the City Park Tommorrow at Midnight." he continued. "If you refuse to come or lose the duel," he said and hallucinated Athena and Destiny losing their energy and feeling weak and almost dying, "You see what will happen." he finished. The girls took this all as a warning.

***

The next day the girls met up at Kioko's house. "Should we do this?" Kioko asked. "I'm all for it!" said Kairi. "Kairi!" said Trinity. "Being a senshi isn't just fun and games. It requires serious focus and lots of work and effort." she explained. "Well, then, we should work together!" said Kairi. "One problem," said Kioko. "I'm chicken." she said. "Well too bad. You're going." said Kairi. "We can all meet up at 11:50 at the City Park." said Trinity. "I good with that." said Kairi. "Me too." said Kioko. And the each went seperate ways to their homes.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on April 19, 2008, 1:09:31 AM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504oooh

sailoraqua13 on April 15, 2008, 6:22:31 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Coolness! *Sits waiting for next chappie*