Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - The Victory

When trouble hits tokyo, Kairi figures out that she is a senshi of the stars! Even with Kairi's guts, does she have what it takes to be a senshi?

Chapter 11 - The Victory

Chapter 11 - The Victory
The girls met up at the City Park the next night. Trinity was the first to explain the plan with transformation. "If we transform right here, Menendite might be watching us, and he will know who we really are, so if we lose, we'll be doomed!" she exclaimed. "So if we transform somewhere private, he will never know its us." she finished. "Good thinking!" complemented Kairi. "We should go, before Menendite gets here." Kioko added.

The girls each headed behind a tree. They knew at Kairi's signal to transform. Kairi motined the signal. "Star Shining Power, Make Up!" "Comet Gleaming Power, Make Up!" "Cosmic Sun Power, Make Up!" And each of them transformed. They walked out from behind the trees, and Kioko sensed something. "Listen," she said, and there was a pause of sinlence.

"Good Evening, I'm glad to have you all here!" Menendite said.
"I am Sailor Star!"
"I am Sailor Comet!"
"And I am Sailor Sun!"
"We three unite to make the Sailor Senshis! And on behalf of the stars,"
"and comets!"
"don't forget the sun!"
Each of them said at the same time,
"We will punish you!"

"Oh, I'm so frightened. What ever shall I do?" he asked sarcastically. "Listen up, PUNK. I don't think you should give us senshis any lip!" threatned Kairi. "Sailor Star, that's enough!" warned Trinity. "Okay, girls I'll go easy." he lied. "Negaforce blast!" he yelled, while branches of trees and leaves were glowing red and were aimed at Kairi. "Kairi, watch out!" yelled Trinity. Trinity jumped to her rescue and pushed her out of the aimed way. A few leaves scratched Trinity's boots, but it was worth saving Kairi. "Trinity! Thank you so much!" said Kairi.

"Comet Heart, Rapid Fire!" A rapid amout of comet hearts came out of Sailor Comet's Hands. Menendite blocked every one of them. "What?" Kioko yelled confusingly. "Sun Light Beam!" said Sailor Sun. Once again, Menendite doged. More branches were flying around. "How can we do this?" asked Kairi. "You can't" said Menendite. "You will never win," he continued. "Give up. Your cats' energy is mine!" he said.

"I have an idea!" Comet said. "We can go all at the same time!"She said. "Star Blade Action!" "Sun Light Beam!" "Comet Heart Rapid Fire!" they shot continually at Menendite. He was only weakened a little. "Girls, you must stay away from him!" came a voice from a branch. From the girls point of view, it was a mere shadow. She jumped down from the branch, revealing that It was Sailor Aquarius.

"Light of the Silver Moon!" said Aqua. "Negforce Blast!" said Menendite. "Light and Heal!" "Aim at her!" ech of the attacks were blasting at each other. Suddenly, Aqua's rod was on the ground, and Aqua was nowhere to to be seen. "Aqua!" yelled Trinity. "It is too late," said Menendite. "She's gone. Your cats are mine!" he continued. "Not if I can help it!" said Aqua. "Aqua! Yay!" said Trinity.

"Light of the Silver Moon!"
"Star Blade,"
"Comet Heart,"
"Sun Light,"

"Light and Heal!"
"Action!"
"Rapid Fire!"
"Beam!"

Each of their attacks were blasting at Menendite, and soon he was a bright light in the shape of person. He then exploded with light, as if the sun were out. What landed on the ground appeared to be a rose. "Wow," Kairi said in amazment. She held the rose next to her cheeck.

"The Stars look so beautiful tonight."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sailoraqua13 on April 17, 2008, 10:21:00 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13I love it! ^^