Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - The Element Stones

When trouble hits tokyo, Kairi figures out that she is a senshi of the stars! Even with Kairi's guts, does she have what it takes to be a senshi?

Chapter 12 - The Element Stones

Chapter 12 - The Element Stones
Kairi slurped her ramen loudily. Even though it was tradition, it was also loud and annoying. "Kairi, can you eat slower?" asked Kioko. "Its okay, Kioko, I'm glad she likes my ramen!" said Aqua. Destiny sat next to Kit and Athena, cleaning herself. "This is serious buissness. I'm afraid Queen Katara is after the Element Stones," said Destiny. The girls looked around, confused.

Destiny flinched. "The Element stones have been locked into four different people." explained Destiny. "They each have a special ability, according to what stone is in them." said Athena. "If Queen Katara gathers all four stones, she will have the Cosmic Crystal, and that has enough power to control the universe by itself!" said Kit. "With the energy she has already collected and the Cosmic Stone, we are doomed!" yelled Destiny.

"So what do we do?" asked Trinity. "This is where you come in. When Queen Katara sends out her new warrior, she will have an anti-stone, and that will get the real stone out of the holder's body. Then you guys try to get the Element Stone before the Negaforce gets away with it!" explained Athena.

"So, what time is there to lose? Lets get to it!" said Kairi.

Destiny Sighed. "Ugh. That girl. She is something different."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on April 24, 2008, 11:07:09 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504*gasp*

sailoraqua13 on April 21, 2008, 6:51:57 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13I loves it!^^