Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - The Fire Stone

When trouble hits tokyo, Kairi figures out that she is a senshi of the stars! Even with Kairi's guts, does she have what it takes to be a senshi?

Chapter 13 - The Fire Stone

Chapter 13 - The Fire Stone
Queen Katara looked frusterated. She was about to pick her next warrior. "Send out my next brave soul!" she ordered. Jessite walked forward. "Ah, Jessite. You have always been a brave person. I give you this Anti-Stone." she said. "I will not let you down, my queen." said Jessite.

***

Kairi and Aqua were sitting at a table in a Hawaiian-themed restaurant. They were amazed by the dancer on stage, flipping fire batons. He finished, and there was a small applause. "Wow! He is really good!" said Kairi. "Yeah, I wonder if the fire stone beholder is like that!" said Aqua.

Haru walked off stage. He sat down in a table and rested his mind. He always wondered about his strange past, and why he wasn't burned by fire. Destiny spotted Haru. She looked strangily at the mark on his back. She squinted and saw tht it was the fire symbol.

"Girls! He is the fire stone beholder!" Destiny said. "Are you sure?" Kairi asked. "Why don't you go and find out?" said Aqua, pushing Kairi. Kairi landed in the seat at the same table as him. "Koni-Chiwa!" she said, socially. She really felt like smacking Aqua. "Konni Chiwa" was all he could say in reply.

"Can you do really cool things with fire?" she asked. "Like, really really special things?" she asked once more. "Sure. But SWEAR not to tell." Haru said. Kairi swore. He took the candle in the middle of the table. He moved his hand in a weird, magical way. Soon the fire was up in the air! He put his hands through it, over it, he touched it, and never got burned! Kairi was amazed.

A portal was appearing on top on their heads. "I'll take that!" said a voice. Floating down from the hole, it was Jessite. "So your the new Nega-Scum!"said Aqua. "I am Jessite and that fire stone is MINE!" she said. "Star Shining Power!" "Shining Moon Power!" "MAKE UP!"

Sailor Comet and Sailor Sun walked into the outdoor room. "Star! Aqua!" said Trinity. "Let us help you!" Said Kioko. "Sun Light Beam!" Said Trinity. The Anti-Stone was knocked out of Jessite's hand. The fire stone had already gone out of Haru. Kioko picked it up. "That makes it 1-0! See you next time!" said Aqua.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on April 24, 2008, 11:08:31 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504yay go us

sailoraqua13 on April 22, 2008, 10:27:58 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13I love it! ^^