Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - The Water Stone

When trouble hits tokyo, Kairi figures out that she is a senshi of the stars! Even with Kairi's guts, does she have what it takes to be a senshi?

Chapter 14 - The Water Stone

Chapter 14 - The Water Stone
Kairi and the girls were at school the next day. They each went to their homeroom classes, only Trinity was in Kairi's class. Homeroom passed, and third period was about to start. This was the last class Trinity and Kairi were in together for the day. They went to the locker room to change into gym uniforms. They arrived in the gym to report to thier class.

The Gym Teacher waited for the rest of the students to arrive. Kairi and Trinity were always first in class. That's when Kairi felt a bump. "Out of my way, skankk." said one of the school snobs, Miyako. Miyako and her little fan club made faces at Kairi. They walked to the end of the row. "Ooh, that dog! Star Shining-" Kairi was interuppted by Trinity.

"Kairi! You know you can't transform when there's no real reason!" Trinity whispered. "But there is a reason!" said Kairi back. "Miyako and the 'miyakettes' were being mean!" said Kairi pleadingly. Trinity sighed. "But that's not a nega...nega....nega-reason!" she pulled from the sky. "Fine." said Kairi in a four-year-old way.

The Coach started teaching. "Class, today we will learn the proper way to swim. Your instructor is named Hikaru. He is a professional swimmer." the students sat in the chairs along the edge of the wall and watched Hikaru swim like a shark. "I would like to tell you abiut my records," said Hikaru, climbing out of the pool. "I have stayed underwater for half an hour!" he said, proudily.

Trinity looked at his back. There was the water symbol! "No wonder he could stay under for that long!" thought Trinity. She motioned Kairi to talk to her privately. "This is the time to transform! He holds the water stone!" said Trinity. Kairi stared, and she saw the water symbol. "Oh My Gosh! Lets go!" she said.

The Coach stopped them at the door. "You girls can't go without an excuse!" he said. "No time! It's an emergency! We have to do something!" said Kairi. Jessite's portal appeared right on top of the swimming pool, and she gently floated down in a standing position, her arms crossed and smiling evilly. "The water stone is mine!" she said. "Not if I can help it!" said Kairi. The girls ran into the bathroom. Miyako looked at her with suspense. "I think they know whats going on!" she said. Miyako followed the girls into the bathroom.

Miyako walked in right while Kairi and Trinity were saying "...Make Up!". She saw them both transform, from Kairi to Sailor Star, and from Trinity to Sailor Sun. "Ha ha, I've got you know! I know your whole secret! So this is why you went from skankk to skankkier!" Miyako said in her mind. Sailor Star and Sailor Sun walked out of the room. Miyako was standing right in front of them.

"Good Job, Kairi. Now I'm going to tell the entire student body about your little secret! And Trinity's!" said Miyako. Kairi looked around confusingly. "We don't know who they are! What strange names!" said Kairi. "It's no use. She already knows our secret." said Trinity. They walked into the pool room, and began to fight for the Water Stone. Miyako followed them, so Jessite assumed she was their friend.

Jessite made Hikaru's body form turn into a monster, since the stone was out. His tentacles wrapped around Miyako, according to Jessite's command. "Give me the water stone or your friend is crushed!" said Jessite. Trinity held the water stone tight. "Never!" she said. Then Jessite ordered Hikaru to squeeze her harder. He also began to hit Trinity's hands. Soon the stone fell out, Miyako had fainted, and Jessite had gotten the stone. "Wow. That makes 1-1, a tie!" she said, and left.

Miyako had awakened, but woke up in the hospital with aminesia. She forgot everything, including their secret. Soon she would remember, according to the doctor.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on April 24, 2008, 11:10:32 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504crap

sailoraqua13 on April 24, 2008, 10:18:46 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Woh...