Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - The Star Staff

When trouble hits tokyo, Kairi figures out that she is a senshi of the stars! Even with Kairi's guts, does she have what it takes to be a senshi?

Chapter 16 - The Star Staff

Chapter 16 - The Star Staff
Destiny, Suisei, Kit, Athena, and Kit all sat in Trinity's room by their owners. "According to my senses, the Air Stone is nearby." Suisei explained. "Kairi, I need you to have this. It will help you fight for the Air Stone. When you have all four Element Stones, the Cosmic Crystal should fit in this." said Destiny, handing her a staff. Kairi took it. It was long and black, and on the top of it was an orb. The orb had a purple-ish color. Inside the orb was a star, light yellow. There was a hole there where the Cosmic Crystal would fit.

Kairi was hypnotized by the shine of the staff. The little sparkle on the star reminded her of the sun in the sky. "Kairi, are you listening to me?" said Destiny. "What?" said Kairi, snapped out of her trance. "This is the Star Staff. When you have the Cosmic Crystal, you will be able to blast fire, water, air, and rock at your enimies. For now, you can put either the Fire or Earth Stone in the spot, and you can shoot that alone." Destiny instucted. "Cool Staff!" Aqua said. "Yeah! Don't you love it?" said Kairi.

Trinity came in the room with some Tea and Cat Nip. "Enjoy, girls. And Cats." Each girl picked up a teacup and gave their cat some nip. "Nice Staff!" said Trinity, also notcing her new staff. "Kairi, I'm sure this isn't a toy. Or a glam item. You should be careful." said Kit. Athena was cleaning herself, and Suisei was checking her out. But he didn't go near her. "So you girls must be very prepared for the Air Stone fight. If it falls in Jessite's hands, it will be a tie, and that will mean war." said Athena.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sailoraqua13 on April 29, 2008, 8:55:03 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13I like it! And I have a little fact about Aqua, if it DOES come down to a war (Which I'm sure it will! ^^) The enemies always think she is the weakest senshi and will capture one of the senshi or all of them to lure her to where they are and ask her to give up her life to save them. Even though they plead with her not to, she always does. Can that somehow b worked into your story?

Starofwonder123 on April 29, 2008, 9:45:48 AM

Starofwonder123 on
Starofwonder123Yes! Nice Strategy!

sailoraqua13 on April 29, 2008, 9:50:58 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Thanks! When is the next chappie gonna b up? Could ya try and put it up tonight?

Starofwonder123 on April 30, 2008, 5:41:31 AM

Starofwonder123 on
Starofwonder123I'm very busy tonight, cuz its a wednesday and all, but ill certinley have it up soon!

sailoraqua13 on April 30, 2008, 6:47:44 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Coolness! ^^