Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Dark Aquarius

When trouble hits tokyo, Kairi figures out that she is a senshi of the stars! Even with Kairi's guts, does she have what it takes to be a senshi?

Chapter 18 - Dark Aquarius

Chapter 18 - Dark Aquarius
Jessite dissapeared. Miyako walked in from the bathroom. She saw Kairi and Trinity and gasped. This were flooding into her. The Secret. "Your Sailor--!" Trinity walked over there and covered her mouth with her hands. "Were the Senshis! Thats right! No need to tell anyone!" Miyako uncovered her mouth. "I'm telling all of Crossroads Jr. High!"

***

Jessite walked around, trying to figure out what she could do with this weakling. Use her as hostige? No. Too Risky. Squeeze out her info of where the scouts are? Maybe. She wouldn't tell. Brainwash her? Perhaps. Jessite gave it a shot. "Step into this chamber," she said, "and it will give you a tan." Aqua wasn't stupid. She tried to run away. "Not so fast!" said Jessite. She made a Dark forcefeild. "You are staying with me until you are on the dark side!" she ordered. "Never!" said Aqua. "I am Sailor Aquarius! In the name of the Moon, I will punish you!" she declaired.

"Light of the Silver Moon!" She pulled out her rod, "Light and Heal!" Nothing happened. Jessite smilied. "Silly girl. You're powers won't work here. It is the Negaforce blocking it. Oh, Great Shadow?" she asked. "I am at your service." he answered. "What shall I do with this girl?" Jessite asked. "I don't know," said the Great Shadow. Suddenly, Aqua levitated. "What are you doing with me?" she asked. "You'll soon find out," replied the Great Shadow. Aqua flew to the chamber, and dark forces were around it. She fell asleep, controlled by the Negaforce Power. "Arise, Dark Aquarius!" said The Great Shadow. Aqua sat up. The blue, kind glow that used to be in her eyes was now dark purple. "Yes, your highness."

"We need you to pretend to be nice and somehow capture the senshi!" ordered Jessite.
"Yes, master."

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on May 2, 2008, 6:54:05 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504nooooooooooooooooo not aqua!

trinity: Me and Aqua have been through worse!

(you do know they're cousins, Trinity and Aqua, right?)

Starofwonder123 on May 3, 2008, 6:14:41 AM

Starofwonder123 on
Starofwonder123Yeah, Since Aqua is Usagi's cousin, and Trinity is Usagi's Sis, they have to be related somehow.

Sliv on April 30, 2008, 2:51:04 PM

Sliv on
SlivOoooooh! Evil Aqua!!!

sailoraqua13 on April 30, 2008, 12:09:52 PM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Oh no! ^^ Awsome! ^^