Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Aqua's Goodness

When trouble hits tokyo, Kairi figures out that she is a senshi of the stars! Even with Kairi's guts, does she have what it takes to be a senshi?

Chapter 19 - Aqua's Goodness

Chapter 19 - Aqua's Goodness
Miyako looked at Trinity and Kairi. "You aren't just Senshis. You're Trinity and Kairi. I remember everything." Trinity stared at Miyako. "Alright. You caught us. You are in a dre----eam!" she kidded. "Ha ha. Very funny." Miyako said in reply. "What is it gonna take for you to shut up?" asked Kairi. "I can threaten you!" exclaimed Serena. "Oh really? Sailor Moon? Champion of Justice? Here to threaten me? I'm scared." said Miyako sarcastically. "Spiral Moon Heart Ache!"

Miyako flew across the room. "I think that should take care of you." Serena claimed. "Wait." said Trinity. "Sun Light Beam!" It hit Miyako's arm. "Ouch! I won't tell!" she said. "Okay then. Kitten Charm!" said Pai, and Miyako was healed. "Just one last thing," Kairi said, "Star Cosmic Mind Eraser!" Miyako forgot about the monster, the stones, the senshis. She fell asleep and the girls took her home.

Aqua sat down with the rest of the girls after all that. "Hello Friends." "Hey, Aqua." said Trinity. "Good Evening, Trinity." said Aqua. "Adam, It's been a long time no see!" said Destiny. "Quite a while, hasn't it?" said Adam. Kit examined Aqua carefully. "Aqua, you don't seem as usual. Is anyting wrong?" Kit asked. Aqua didn't move her pupils, she just turned her head. "I am fine. Please resume common life." Now Kit knew something was up. "Kioko, do you know what's up with Aqua?" Kit asked Kioko. "Actually, I don't." Pai examined her eyes. She was used to evil eyes for some reason. "This isn't Aqua. This is Dark Aqua!" exclaimed Pai. "Of course not, Pai. How could you be so foolish?" asked Aqua. "All I want is the Earth and Fire Stones!" said Aqua calmly.

"I'm not falling for that!" Kairi said. Pai took out her Kitten Charm. "Kitten Charm!" it moved Aqua just a little back to good. "I'll take Aqua's rod! I'm not sure how it works, but her powers can be used against her!" she took the Aqua Rod. "Light of the Stars!" she waved it around more. "Light and Heal!" A large beam of light flew through Aqua. Her heart became warmer, her senses stronger, when she was filled with light, she passed out on the couch.

"It's okay Aqua," said Trinity, "Trinz is here for ya."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on May 2, 2008, 6:55:46 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504awwwwww

sailoraqua13 on April 30, 2008, 12:50:34 PM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Ahhhhh how sweet! ^^