Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Eww!

When trouble hits tokyo, Kairi figures out that she is a senshi of the stars! Even with Kairi's guts, does she have what it takes to be a senshi?

Chapter 20 - Eww!

Chapter 20 - Eww!
Jessite put her hand over her face. "My Queen will kill me!" she said. "Not to worry," The Great Shadow said, "I have made a copy of her starseed." "Excellent! Now we have a Dark Aquarius! But we still need the other Element stones." said Jessite. "That is what we need. Either the Element stones or the other Senshi. Especially that star brat!" said the Great Shadow. "You have my word." promised Jessite.

***

"Oh, you guys. I don't know what came over me! First I was being levitated by some strong force, than next thing I knew, I was locked in a chamber and fell asleep! Then I woke up, and, here I am!" explained Aqua. "It's okay, Aqua. We totally understand!" said Trinity. "Yeah, Don't worry, you'll never be Evil again!" added Kioko. Pai looked around. "Has anyone seen Kairi?" she asked. Destiny got up form her cat nap. "She is in her room. Some new chat site. She's been on for hours." She returned to her nap. The girls walked into Kairi's room. It was a big mess, the blinds down, the TV on, her bed unmade, and soda cans everywhere. "What the hell? Kairi?" Pai waited for an answer. "Destiny said you've been on there for hours. Time for a break." Aqua suggested. Kairi continued typing and didn't answer. "Kairi! Get off!" Trinity yelled. Kioko turned her chair around. She was drooling, he hair was messy, and her face wasn't washed. Under her eyes were layers of skin, you could tell she didn't get any sleep.

"What's this?" Pai looked on the screen and saw YouTube. She wasn't sure what it was, but it definitley wasn't a chat site. Each of the girls knew she was brainwashed by something, because she was--well--weak minded.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on May 2, 2008, 6:57:04 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504damn youtube brainwashing videos!

sailoraqua13 on May 1, 2008, 10:56:31 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13I like it! ^^