Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Locator Locket

When trouble hits tokyo, Kairi figures out that she is a senshi of the stars! Even with Kairi's guts, does she have what it takes to be a senshi?

Chapter 21 - Locator Locket

Chapter 21 - Locator Locket
"Kairi! Wake up!" Kioko yelled. She was obviously brainwashed. "She's not going to answer. Not unless there is some magic unlock word." Pai guessed. "Check out what's on this YouTube video!" Aqua said. Trinity, Pai, and Kioko gathered around and pushed Kairi's roller chair away. "It says the person who submitted it is named 'NegaJess'." Of course this was Jessite. "Go to her channel!" Trinity ordered. "Look at her info." They looked at the 'about me' part of the channel. Soon they found it. It said: "Current Location: Crystal Tokyo. Last Updated: 12 minutes ago." The girls knew what to do from there. But they had to leave Kairi behind. "We need Kairi's help!" said Kioko. "I got this." said Pai. She looked around. Then she saw the YouTube video description. She read it in her mind. "Don't you dAre make this haRd. There is a secret code. I can tell you this: I liKe cake. if you doN't, don't watch this. You'll hatE it. truSt me. Soon you will know."

Pai read the video description carefully. She looked at all the capital letters. It spelled the word 'DARKNESS'. "That's it!" she exclaimed. She went near Kairi and yelled in her ear. "DARKNESS!" Kairi woke up. "What? What time is it?" she asked. "9:30 pm. You have been on for hours." explained Aqua. "That...that can't be! I got on, like, five minutes ago!" said Kairi. "That video you watched had a brainwashing message. It was posted by Jessite! She is somewhere in Crystal Tokyo!" said Kioko. "Let's go!" Aqua commanded.

"Kitten Power,"
"Shining Moon Power,"
"Sun Cosmic Power,"
"Comet Gleaming Power,"
"Star Shining Power,"
"Make Up!"

"Wait!" said Destiny. "I have one more gadget to give you!" she walked out of the room and walked back in with a locket in her mouth. "This is your locator locket. It can find anyone to your command." Kairi snatched it and raised it up. "Locator Locket Power! Find Jessite!" a big beam of pink light raised above Kairi's house. They went outside and looked around and saw another beam, only purple. "There's Jessite!" said Athena. The cats went inside and the senshi ran tword the light.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on May 2, 2008, 6:58:40 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504lolz but i like the code very clever

sailoraqua13 on May 1, 2008, 10:57:54 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Coolness! ^^ But why poor Youtube?

Starofwonder123 on May 1, 2008, 11:34:55 AM

Starofwonder123 on
Starofwonder123It's the only video site i know with channels and descriptions.

sailoraqua13 on May 1, 2008, 12:33:44 PM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Ahhhh, that makes sense! ^^