Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - Crystal Tokyo Mall

When trouble hits tokyo, Kairi figures out that she is a senshi of the stars! Even with Kairi's guts, does she have what it takes to be a senshi?

Chapter 22 - Crystal Tokyo Mall

Chapter 22 - Crystal Tokyo Mall
The Senshi comtinued following the beam. When they arrived, it brought them to the Crystal Tokyo Mall. Then Pai had a brilliant idea. "Take this, it might be useful." Pai took out the Disguise Pen. "If we go in and find her, she'll notice us and try to get our Element Stones." "Good thinking!" Aqua Complimented. Kairi took the Pen from Pai. "Disguise Power! Turn me into a preppy shopper!" Kairi looked like a total blonde when she transformed. Her hair was short and blonde with pink shorts anda white tank top. Her purse was also pink and her flip flops were white.

"What...what happened! This will totally ruin my tomboy reputation!" she complained. Aqua took the pen from her. "Relax, you are in a disguise. No one will know it's you." She said. "Disguise power! Turn me into a store attendant!" And Aqua had a Hot Topic T-shirt on with dark blue ripped jeans. Trinity took the Pen. "Make me a donut stand employee!" she ran out of ideas, so that was her alternative. She had black flip flops on with a powdered-donut brand T-shirt on. She had denim shorts on and her hair was short and light brown, almost red-looking. "Disguise Power!" said Pai as she threw the pen in the air. She looked like Kairi, only instead of pink and white it was blue and light yellow. "Since when was this in my wardrobe?" she asked confusingly. Finally, Kioko took the pen. "Disguise Power!" and before she knew it, she looked like a cashier.

"What? Even for a donut stand employee, Trinity still looks cute!" Kioko complained. She crossed her arms. Kairi walked over. "Would you rather work at Build-a-bear?" suddenly Kioko felt grateful. "Let's go!" she said. They walked into the Mall. "If anyone asks, we are on a lunch break." said Aqua. "Right." the girls replied and nodded their heads. The purple beam only seeable to the senshi was still there. It got thinner as they got closer. Jessite was in a department store. Good thing it was Hot Topic. Aqua walked in. If no one could tell Serena was Sailor Moon with her meatballs, Aqua was safe.

"Konni-Chiwa! Can I help you?" Aqua asked Jessite. "I don't need anything. Just looking!" replied Jessite. Then she looked into Aqua's eyes. She seemed firmiliar. "Do I know you?" asked Jessite. "Nope. We just met. Duh!" lied Aqua. Jessite continued looking around the store. Aqua pretended to organize shirts. Kairi walked in. A preppy looking girl stood outin the crowd of punks.

"Kairi! I'm glad you're here! Jessite is noticing me because the Diguise Pen didn't change my hair!" Kairi worried. "It's okay. She won't remembre you. This is the Luna Disguise Pen. Anything can happen." Jessite remembered Kairi's face. Her hair might be different, but a face is a face to Jessite. She walked over to Aqua and Kairi. "Um, excuse me? I can't see. The DARKNESS is taking over." Kairi triggered into Evil mode. "I am Dark Star!" she announced. Her disquise faded away. Her fuku was now mostly black instead of mostly purple. Things were going terribly wrong.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on May 2, 2008, 7:00:39 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504why? Why do things have to go terribly wrong at the mall?

sailoraqua13 on May 2, 2008, 6:19:12 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Uh oh...