Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - The Cosmic Crystal!

When trouble hits tokyo, Kairi figures out that she is a senshi of the stars! Even with Kairi's guts, does she have what it takes to be a senshi?

Chapter 23 - The Cosmic Crystal!

Chapter 23 - The Cosmic Crystal!
"What?" Aqua gasped. Dark Star. Well, She was Dark Aquarius once. The word 'darkness'...Was that the trigger word? On and off? One way to find out. "DARKNESS!" Aqua yelled. Kairi's fuku was normal, but she didn't have her diguise on. "What happened? Why aren't I in my disguise? Oh, no! Not again!" Kairi asked and Whined. "Kairi, Now she can control you at anytime!" Aqua said. "You bet I can DARKNESS!" yelled Jessite. "DARKNESS!" yelled Aqua. Kairi's evil triggered on an off.

"DARKNESS!" yelled Jessite.
"DARKNESS!" yelled Aqua.
"DARKNESS!"
"DARKNESS!"
"DARKNESS!"
"DARKNESS!"

Kairi triggered on and off so much she fainted. "Is it me or is passing out some kind of everyday thing?" asked Aqua. "Damn! You twerp! How did you know the secret code-word?" asked Jessite angrily. "Well, maybe I just do. Somehow the magic word is 'darkness' because you said it. Then a faithful customer became evil. Maybe Hot Topic looks evil as it is, but the customers aren't." Aqua explained. "There's no way you could have known that." said Jessite. Kairi twicthed because she heard the word 'darkness' in Aqua's sentence.

"Kitten Charm!" Pai said as she entered the room. Kairi sat up and rubbed her head. "Ugh, my head. *gasp*! Senshi!" she said. Trinity, Pai, and Kioko stood in a row at the entrance of Hot Topic. "Comet Heart!" "Sun Light," "Rapid Fire!" "Beam!" Beams of sunlight and comet hearts flew twords Jessite. "Light of the Silver Moon, Light and Heal!" now a giant beam of light flashed through Jessite's path. "Ahhhh!" The Senshi could tell her stamina was almost gone. "Get her, Kairi!" said Kioko. Kairi had enough energy to get up. "Look! The Element Stones!" pionted out Trinity. Kairi picked them up. Suddenly her Star Staff and all of the Element Stones floated in the air. A birght light shone for about a second and Kairi's Star Staff floated down and landed in her hands. "Its...Its..." mumbled Kioko. "Its the..." Trinity's voice trailed off. "Its the Cosmic Crystal! And my Star Staff! They combined!"

"Star Cosmic Blast!" Kairi said as blasts of Water, Wind, Fire, and Leaves with rock flew through the air. Stars flew everywhere--NegaStars. This meant one thing--It was the endfor Jessite.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on May 2, 2008, 7:01:55 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504good! It took long enough *lol*

sailoraqua13 on May 2, 2008, 6:32:34 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! ^^