Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Characters

Cierra is a new trainer in the land of Sinnoh. Together with her Mudkip and some other Pokemon, she wants to become the best trainer and coordinator the land has ever seen. Will accept SOME OCs.

Chapter 0 - Characters

Chapter 0 - Characters
Cierra

Cierra is the main character of the story. She lived in Mossdeep for most of her life, watching people challenge the gym there and being annoyed by her best friend/annoying rival Jun. At the beginning of the story, she takes her Mudkip and goes to Sinnoh to compete in the both the gym challenge and the coordination league.

At first, Cierra seems to be a bit of a tom boy. She usually does dress in pants and shirt, but that's because she finds it more pratical in her travels than a dress or a skirt. She will, on occasion, get dressy, but she hates to go overboard.

Cierra seems at first to be a rather cold-hearted person. She isn't really, but she does have trouble making friends. She acts more outgoing the most when Jun is around and when she is battling or coordinating.

People also get the feeling that she is cold towards her pokemon, which couldn't be farther from the truth. The only time she ever takes a Pokemon out of her team is when she not only believes that she a pokemon better suited to her task, but also when she feels the pokemon in question will benefit more from not battling all the time. She also dislikes it when her pokemon don't like her; she works very hard at earning their trust.

Cierra's first experience in Sinnoh is a contest and she loves it. She loves showing off her pokemon and the appeal battle is certainly her favorite part. From then on, even her gym battles have a bit of contest flair in them because she always makes them showy, too.

Her rival is Jun, who follows her to Sinnoh. She is easily frustrated by his careless and impatient attitude and by the fact that he always tells her he's better than her after she wins a battle against him. Despite what she says, Cierra definetly has a soft spot for him. When she finds out he liked her, she feels bad about telling him she doesn't feel the same.

Her other rival is Fatina, the leader of the Hearthrome gym.

Her pokemon are:
Mudkip-Marshtomp-Swampert (Male; sometimes called "Kippy", but he doesn't have a nickname)
Bidoof-Bibarrel (Male)
Starly (Male)
Shinx-Luxio-Luxray (Male; sometimes called "Lux", but he doesn't have a nickname)
Ponyta (Female)
Zubat-Golbat-Crobat (Female)
Budew-Roselia (Male)
Shieldon (Female)
Evee-Leafeon (Female)
Scyther-Scizor (Male)
Houndour-Houndoom (Female)
Swinub-Pillowswine-Mamoswine (Male)

Jun

Jun is Cierra's rival and lived in her home town of Mossdeep. They used to get into lots of Pokemon battles, but Cierra always lost because Jun had a Treeko and she had Mudkip and the only Pokemon available for capture around her town were water pokemon.

When Cierra announced that she was going to Sinnoh, Jun was very upset and tried to convince her to take the gym challenge there instead. Cierra flatly refused and left. On her way out of Jublife after her first contest, Jun runs smack dab into her. Cierra is not overjoyed to see him and he instantly instigates a battle, which she wins. He then runs off, telling her that he is going to prove that her win was a fluke. They run into each other several times throughout the story.

Jun tells anyone who will listen that he is in Sinnoh to protect Cierra. Cierra usually tells him to shut his pie hole when he starts in on this. The others seem to understand that he likes Cierra, but she utterly oblivious.

When Jun sees Cierra talking with Drew during the coordinations events (that he is always there to watch, even though Cierra doesn't know it half the time), he gets very upset. After this, he always enters in contests if Drew is competing to show Cierra he can be a good coordinator, too.

His pokemon are:
Treeko-whatever-Sceptile (Male; nickednamed "Ko")
Starly-Staravia-Staraptor (Male; "Star")
Budew-Roselia-Roserade (Female; "Rose")
Bidoof (Female; "Bee")
Shellos-Gastrodon (Female; "Shelly")
Happiny-Chansey-Blissey (Female; "Happy")
Pichu-Pikachu-Raichu (Male; "Pecha")
Meditite-Medacham (Female; "Meda")

Gemma

Gemma is a part of Cierra's "team". She meets up with Cierra after Cierra earns her first badge because she steals Diamond's Piplup. The two of them battle it out and learn that Gemma (called "Gem" for short) is actually Ash's younger sister.

Gemma simply adores her big brother, even though she acts like that isn't true. She does whatever Ash does and what Ash does is gym battles. After earning Diamond's trust, Diamond will sometimes let Gemma temporarily trade pokemon for gym battles Gemma doesn't have a Pokemon type match-up for.

She hails from the land of Kanto.

(MORE LATER)

Gemma's pokemon are:
Charmander(Female; "Blaze")
Evee-Umbreeon (Male; "Artemis")
Poochyena (Female; "Yena")
Evee-Flareon (Male; "Flame")
Houndour (Male; "Doom")
Vulpix (Female; "Taila")

Diamond

Diamond is a very quiet girl who decides to team up with Cierra. The two have fights sometimes over what to do and actually end up parting ways after earning their badges at the Hearthrome gym.

Diamond hails from Sinnoh and competes in gym battles like Gemma and Cierra.

More on her later.

Her Pokemon are:
Piplup (Female; "Watatsumi")
Starly-Staravia-Staraptor (Female; ?)
Shix-Luxio-Luxray(Female; ?)
Combee-Vexiqueen (Female; ?)
Glameow-Purugly (Female; ?)
Manaphy (Female; ?)

Lucy
A coordinator from Hoen (Or whatever the second generation is).

Lucy looks a bit scary, but she's really not. And even though she's picky when it comes to catching Pokemon, she always takes the best care of her team as possible.

Lucy is on a quest to find her older brother with the help of her mew clone, Yin.

Lucy joins Cierra's team when they make it to Florama. She has some information that Team Galatic might have had something to do with her brother's disappearance and Cierra, Diamond, and Gemma help her investigate.

Lucy travels with the gang until after Cierra and Diamon earn the Hearthrome gym badge. While Gemma and Diamond go off one way, Lucy continues to go with Cierra.

Lucy's pokemon are:

Mew (Clone; "Yin")
Eevee-Umbreon (Male; "Yumichika")
Poochyena (Male; No nickname)
Mew (Clone; "Yang"- only occasionally to report information)

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sailoraqua13 on January 18, 2009, 2:23:34 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Hey, note on Piplup, she evolves into an Empoleon later in the series. And, other nicknames are:
Starly-Keiyou
Shinx-Hibana
Manaphy-Mizu
Combee-Hachimitsu
Glameow-Surikizu

ladychaos on January 17, 2009, 1:53:58 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaossweet, they sound like a bunch or really cool characters

shinypikachu2608 on January 16, 2009, 7:46:58 PM

shinypikachu2608 on
shinypikachu2608...I offer Roran!He is gud fer LULZ.
note: I offer only male characters cuz you already have waaaay too many chicks. That, and the fact Vi has been salvaged and Mel shall not be given to represent shiny just because.

StrawChan on January 17, 2009, 1:15:22 AM

StrawChan on
StrawChanAwesome! =D

Give me le info, por favor~!