Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - He's a Stalker...

Cierra is a new trainer in the land of Sinnoh. Together with her Mudkip and some other Pokemon, she wants to become the best trainer and coordinator the land has ever seen. Will accept SOME OCs.

Chapter 1 - He's a Stalker...

Chapter 1 - He's a Stalker...
The girl on the bed squeezed her eyes together in her sleep and turned over once more. Her waist length brown hair was draped across the red sheets. The girl had stuffed one hand underneath her pillow and had other arm wrapped around a second pillow.
Outside of her room, a boy sighed. The moon over Mossdeep was so large and bright that the ocean around the island seemed to be glowing. In the distance, a wailmer shot a steam of water towards the air and then submerged.
"Yo, Jun! Watching Cierra sleep again?" Someone asked. The boy jumped before the owner of the voice continued, "Who do you think you are? Edward Freaking Cullen?"
"Haha." Jun stood up, rubbing the back of his blond head. He was wearing a green and back striped scarf, despite the fact the island he lived on was quite warm, even at night.
"Seriously man, could you be more of a stalker?"
"I'm not stalking her. She's just leaving tomorrow."
"Dude, we're all going miss her. Get a grip."
Jun just shook his head and sighed again.
******

"Aw, come on. Why are you leaving?" Jun whined. He was perched on the same bed he had been looking at last night while Cierra sat on the floor stuffing things into a bag.
"Kip! Kip!" The mudkip beside her said.
"I already told you, Jun." Cierra said. Now that it was daylight, she had her square-framed glasses on.
"Enlighten me." Cierra groaned and the whipped her head around to look at him. Jun flinched.
"Because. I've lived here all my life watching people lose against the twins. I mean, sure, the one guy beat them. But no one else."
"Who better than you to beat them? You've watched them fight for 13 years!"
"I just want something new, Jun. Something different."
"But we were going to travel together!"
"Says who?" Cierra demanded, "I don't ever remember agreeing to such a thing."
"Gah!" Jun exclaimed. He jumped off her bed and walked agitatedly to the window, "It was an assumption."
"Jun, you are so irritating."
"I'm your best friend!"
"You are not! You're just my irritating rival." Jun groaned.
"You need a rival! Didn't that Ash guy have a rival?"
"...No, I don't think he did." Cierra stood up and swung her shoulder bag on, "Come on, Kippy."
"Mudkip! Mud!" Mudkip barked. Cierra held out a pokeball and one red light shot later, the small pokemon had disappeared.
"Later." Cierra said nonchantlantly. She didn't wait for Jun to respond before she walked out the door.
"Wait!" Jun shouted. He tore out of the small house just as Cierra began boarding the ferrie boat right outside the island. Cierra turned around.
"What, Jun?" said Cierra.
"I'll...I'll miss you." Cierra's experession softened for a split second before she replaced it with a glare.
"Yeah, what will you do with your nights when you are watching me like the pervert you are?"
"Erk!" Cierra turned around and walked onto the boat.
Jun watched as the boat whistled once and then began to sail away, off to Sinnoh.
"Tree?" Asked his Treeko. Jun turned back to his pokemon and grinned.
"She just thinks she got away from us, huh? Well, look out world! Sinnoh is going to have two new trainers!"

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sailoraqua13 on February 7, 2009, 5:32:59 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Cool! ^U^ I loves it! ^U^

shinypikachu2608 on January 27, 2009, 12:02:20 AM

shinypikachu2608 on
shinypikachu2608Awsumes. Oh did I tell u rorans pkmnz?
(incase I haven't, he's only got a charizard. And he only will have a charizard. Nothing else. EVER.)

ladychaos on January 25, 2009, 11:38:18 PM

ladychaos on
ladychaoslol. sweet chapter.
The description of the island at night was really good, it gives the reader a feel for the atmosphere and really helps with setting the scene.

StrawChan on January 25, 2009, 11:25:45 AM

StrawChan on
StrawChanBy the way, this was more like a prologue.
So it's supposed to be this short.