Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

The Eternal Child

A short story about a point of veiw, of a creator. Simple as that. if i said more, it would ruin the story O.o. Look for the pic that sorta goes witht his..though the main character doesn't look like the drawing does...

Chapters

Chapters

Chapter 1 - The Eternal Child
Submitted: November 26, 2003 • Updated: November 26, 2003
Word count: 2337 • Size: 13k • Comments: 4 • views: 283

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

grandmotherwillow on May 26, 2004, 12:56:52 AM

grandmotherwillow on (Chapter: 1)
grandmotherwillowfacsinating, kept me engaged the entire time, you have a really great imagination, in writing and art. Godd job!

Dark_Queen on February 18, 2004, 1:58:55 AM

Dark_Queen on (Chapter: 1)
Dark_QueenWhoa! Really well written. You should publish this!

ninsgveen on November 27, 2003, 1:22:42 PM

ninsgveen on (Chapter: 1)
ninsgveenit's on--- ^^

very good, though the beginning reminds me of 'neverending story' I assume that was not your plan.

I love fantasy and fantasizing. Your story, being the ultimate example of that, thus is also loved.
I hope you get a good review back, I am sure of it actually ;)

TenthDivine on November 27, 2003, 12:06:25 AM

TenthDivine on (Chapter: 1)
TenthDivineHmm, this was quite good. And you're submitting this for a book, maybe? I dunno...

Oh, anyway hi. I saw your comment and decided to come by and read this. I liked it. It bears much resemblance to my very 'first' story ever written, called Vita of the Lost Angel, well, much resemblance after six years of writing and rewriting, anyway.
Alright, I plan to bring The Other One Winged Angel by, but first I'll submit Call Me and you can check that out. Tis a poem I had submitted to poetry.com and may possibly be my first publication of anything ever. Oh, look, I've talked too much. Sorry, bad habit. Must go now. good day ~_~