Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the start of a adventure

The fullmoon is glowing up on the stary sky, the fog is all around the beach, no one is there, not eaven the birds is there. not a sound is in the air, it's all quiet exept for A song about sadness, death, hate, love and lonelyness.

Chapter 1 - the start of a adventure

Chapter 1 - the start of a adventure
"I loved you, where are you now. we got parted by death, why did you go? why did you leave, you left me here, all alone. it's hard to beleve you are gone, please come back to me my friend, and let our friendship never end. that was the text wrighted down on the piece of paper Michelle hold in her hand. it was hard to read and the note was old and had becomed yellow. the fullmoon was on the middle of the sky and the stars was twinkeing. But suddenly a ghost like creature steped out of the water, it had no reflection and no sade, it had big ears twhere it was looked like it was missing a few pieces. on the top of them there was purple tufts. in the middle of the creatures forhead it was a star, it had two sharp vampire like fangs, a big fox tail and wite wings. it's eyes was glowing green and it didn't look happy. Michelle took a few steps back and she was shaking in fear. she sobed and looked at the creature who walked thowards her. "Why are you here, and what do you want!?" the creature said "I...i was j...just looking for..s...something" Michelle replyed. "YOU LIAR! THIS PLASE BELONGS TO ME! ME AND DEENA! SO STAY AWAY FROM HERE!" The creaure yelled and it's eyes started to glow more. "I...i...i..i'll go...just leave me alone" Michelle said. "No one comes here and disturbs me and gets away whit it!" the creature yelled and raised her paw. "Eye of death!" it yelled and Michelle fell to the ground. The next day a lady who was out for a walk whit her dog finded Michelle, she wasn't moving and not breathing. her skin was all wite, she was dead. Michelle was killd bu the mysic creature on the beach, and still today you can see the creature and the ghost of Michelle walking around on the beach." The teacher Ms.Corall closed the book and looked out at the class.

"What did you think?" she asked

"It can't be finnished already!" A girl named Corina said.

"It wasn't eaven scairy..." A boy named Seamus said.

"I think it was cool, i think i'm gonna go down to the beach some time and try to see Michelle and the creature" a girl named Deena said.

"You just say that cause they said your name!" Seamus yelled.

"Well duh! Of course not! I realy mean what i'm saying!" Deena yelled back.

"I agree whit Deena, it was awesome and i think i'm gonna go down to the beach as well." A boy named Maxwell said.

"Awww how cute. Maxwell and Deena sitting in a tree and K-I-S-S-I-N-G." The class own little diva Vicky said and the whole class started lauging.

"WE ARE NOT A COUPLE!" Maxwell and Deena yelled.

"Ok stop it now!" Ms. Corall shouted.

The whole class becomed quiet exept some giggeling and whispers.

"That's better. Well, that was all I guess, take your books and put the chairs on the table and then it's time to go home for today." Ms. Corall said whit her honey sweet voice.

The class colected their books and puted up the chairs and walked out from the class room. Maxwell and Deena stayed a lil extra as always and talked. They were best friends sience they were five yeres old. and now they were forteen. Maxwell was digidestined and had a digimon named Maneemon. the only one who knowed about Maneemon was Maxwell, and Deena of course. No one else knowed about it. Deena loved all whit Maxwell but she just didn't dare to tell him that. Maxwell feeled the same for Deena but not eaven he dared to say it. Deena had no own digimon but she dreamed about having one, and she hoped it would come pretty soon.

"You wanna come to my house today? We could talk about our trip to the beach, and we kinda need time to make Maneemon to come whit us." Maxwell said as he opened his locker.

"Sure, I would love to" Deena said and smiled as she grabed her bag and closed her locker.

"Perfect." Mawell said and grabed his back and closed the locker.

Suddenly somethig from his bag started to give away a beeping noice.

"Is it your digivice again?" Deena asked.

"No it's my D-terminal..." Maxwell replyed and picked up his D-terminal from his bag.

A D-terminal was a kind of mini computer, where you you could take contackt whit other digidestined and the digiworld.

"Nothing inportant...it was just Maneemon who wondered when i'm coming home." Maxwell puted down the D-terminal again.

"ok...maybe we should start walking then?" Deena said.

Maxwell nodded and they started to walk. Deena grabed Maxwell's hand and smiled. Maxwell grabed Deenas hand and both of them blushed a little. when they noticed they were both bushing they looked away. but then they just started lauging.

Later at Maxwell's house

"Mom! Dad! I'm home now!" Mawell shouded and took off his shoes and picked up the D-terminal and digivice from his bag and puted them in his pocket.

Maxwell and Deena walked upstairs to Maxwell's room, when they walked in to his room they saw Maneemon on the bed. When he looked at the door and saw Maxwell and Deena he jumped out from the bed and runed to them.

"YOU'RE HOME!!! MAX, MY BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD!! AND HIS FRIEND TOO!! I'M SO LUCKY!!!!" Maneemon shouted and huged Maxwell.

"Take it easy." Maxwell said and giggled.

"Hiya again Maneemon." Deena said and smiled.

"DEENA!!!" Maneemon shouted and jumped up in her arms and huged her.

"Nice to see you too Maneemon" Deena said and huged him.

"Hey Maneemon, would you like to help us whit something?" Maxwell said.

"What is it about?" Maneemon said an looked at Maxwell.

"Just something at the beach..." Maxwell said

"you aren't going to look for Michelle ans Pearlmon, are you?" Maneemon said.

"Pearlmon? is that what it's named?" Deena said

"Yes it's named Pearlmon...One old friend of mine..." Maneemon said and jumped down.

"your friend?" Maxwell said.

"Yes..i'm gonna tell you the story. A Long time ago, before I met you i had a friend named Pearlmon. she and her tamer Deena was best friends and always together. they loved eachother, and they never was apart. They was like you and me but they didn't eaven separate when Deena had go to school. But one day when they were at the beach, their favourite plase on earth it hapened, a huge wave come up from the water, when it went back Pearlmon and Deena was dragged down in to the water. Pearlmon climbed up on a rock over the surface but she couldn't see Deena. She calld her name over and over again, but no one replyed. she started to look for her, she swimed around in the water for days, but still she couldn't find her. she went back to the beach, but she was to tired, so when she was back she fell to the ground and died. and her ghost is still walking around on the beach and looking for Deena, her bast friend and tamer. but whit out any clue. any one who is there on the night when it's fullmoon is killd by the ghost of Pearlmon." Maneemon said and sighed.

"That is terrible." Deena said and looked at Maneemon.

"yes it realy is...and it's just getting worse, look at this." Maneemon said and showed them the front page of the daily newspaper.

"Two young girls found dead on the beach yesterday night. The police has no idea about who the murder is, but they are still sershing" Maxwell readed

"Can it be Pearlmon who have done this?" Deena asked.

"Yes...i'm sure it is..." Maneemon replyed

"We have to find Pearlmon, if we don't every one is going to get killd, it's soon bath season, and the beach will be full of people every day!" Maxwell shouted

"Yes...but we can't do anything, Pearlmon in realy powerfull, and she can still digivolve." Maneemon said.

"Yes she can, but we have you Maneemon. I'm not afraid of a little digimon. We are going, tonight. " Maxwell said and picked up his digivice

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowdahedgehog on June 29, 2007, 10:59:14 AM

Shadowdahedgehog on
Comment Deleted

Sutaru on June 29, 2007, 11:07:47 AM

Sutaru on
Sutarumay i ask why? O_o

Shadowdahedgehog on June 29, 2007, 11:09:07 AM

Shadowdahedgehog on
Shadowdahedgehog?

boykingkilla on May 15, 2007, 5:27:31 AM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillai like it so far. ^_^

Falconlobo on May 9, 2007, 4:14:08 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobowow a digimon who kills humans not right

but interesting story

morphin on May 8, 2007, 6:53:09 AM

morphin on
morphincool story^^