Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Digi battle

The fullmoon is glowing up on the stary sky, the fog is all around the beach, no one is there, not eaven the birds is there. not a sound is in the air, it's all quiet exept for A song about sadness, death, hate, love and lonelyness.

Chapter 2 - Digi battle

Chapter 2 - Digi battle
"NOW!?! TONIGHT?! ARE YOU INSANE!?" Maneemon yelled.

"No I'm not insane...I'm just trying to stop a evil digimon from killing every one..." Maxwell answered

"And besides, It's not fullmoon tonight. Pearlmon won't see us." Deena said.

"Not be too sure...it wasn't fullmoon yesterday night either. But the girls was killd anyway." Maneemon said.

"Maybe, but that doesn't stop us from going there, and you are coming whit us. so we are safe." Maxwell said.

"I have tild you, not eaven as Shivamon am I strong enough to beat Pearlmon." Maneemon said and sighed.

"But you can armor digivolve to Hanemon so you got to be able to beat her then..." Deena said.

"No...I have told you...and whit her attack eye of death I have no chanse..." Maneemon said and looked at Deena.

"What exactly does that attack do?" Deena asked

"It kills you...it kills anyone who is in her way..." Maneemon replyed and looked a little bit sad and worried.

"But...she sure remembers you...so she might not kill you..." Maxwell said.

"No...she doesn't remember...I have tryed to talk to her before...but I almost died, and she didn't eaven digivolve to her champion form." Maneemon said sat down on the floor.

"But we still have to try...I'll take the crest and digivice whit me...you have to come." Maxwell said and looked at maneemon.

"Ok...i'll do it...but if any one dies, then it's not my fault..." Maneemon said and stood up.

"Shall we go?" Deena said and looked at Maxwell and Maneemon.

"Sure, it's pretty dark outside already..." Maxwell said and walked out from his room. And Deena and Maneemon followed him.

They walked for a pretty long while, because they walked pretty slow and Maxwell stared to change his mind but he didn't want to tell Deena cause then she might think he was childish and a coward. but he didn't know that Deena feelt the same as him but she didn't tell anything either.

"There it is." Maneemon said and pointed.

"Ok, here we go." Maxwell said and picked up his crest and puted it around his neck.

"This is so exighting!" Deena said and walked thowads the beach.

"Yes...realy..." Maneemon said and followed Deena.

"Wait for me!" Maxwell shouted and runed after them.

The fog started to surround the beach and a soft and sad but still beautiful song was all around them Why did you go? why did you leave? can't you come back to me, I miss you, can't find you. need you here, please come back. don'r let me be alone here, my broken heart screams for you in the night, please come back to me my friend. Maxwell and Deena listened very careful and heard that the voice was coming from the water, or...was it from the fog? the looked out on the water and saw something wite sitting on a big rock. it has no shade and no reflection and it's eyes was closed and a tear was falling down it's cheek. suddenly it stopt singing and looked opened it's eyes and looked at Maxwell, Deena and Maneemon. when it was them it's eyes started to glow green and it jumped down in the water and runed thowards them and jumped up on the beac.

"Who gaved you permission to come here?!" it yelled.

"Pearlmon, please listen to me. it's me, Maneemon. Don't you remember?" Maneemon saind and looked at Pearlmon.

"Maneemon, is it you? it was a while sience we saw the last time. and I see you have bringed some friends whit you..." Pearlmon said and looked at Deena and Maxwell.

"Don't hurt them!" Maneemon yelled.

"I won't hurt them. yet..." Pearlmon said and lauged.

"Please, don't hurt us, we are here to help you." Deena said.

"D...D..Deena? is it you?!" Pearlmon said and her eyes stop glowing.

Deena looked scared at Pearlmon.

"N..n...no...or...I mean...yes...my name is Deena." Deena said.

"I have found you, finaly my song has got heard by you. and you are here!" Pearlmon said and huged Deena.

"What the..." Maneemon said and looked at Pearlmon.

"Sorry but...I'm not the Deena you have looked for...I wish i was but i'm not..." Deena said.

"But you have to...no....no...NO!" Pearlmon shouted and fell to the ground.

"Sorry..." Deena said and looked at Pearlmon.

"You should be! you and your friends has just got a one way ticket to hell!" She shouted and stood up.

"Please don't hurt us..." Deena said.

"To late!" Pearlmon said and her eyes started to glow.

"Maneemon! NOW!!" Maxwell shouted.

"Yes! Maneemon armor digivolve to...." Maneemon shouted as he started to glow and grow.

"What?!" Pearlmon shouted and looked at Maneemon.

"The light in darkness Hanemon!" Maneemon shouted and now there was a big winged mix of cat, dragon and lion was stanging infront of them.

"if you hurt them, you will be sorry!" Hanemon shouted.

"Is it like this you want it? then shure! how about a digivolve fight?!" Pearlmon shouted.

"NO!" Hanemon, Deena and Maxwell shouted.

"Whit the power of the ghosts and the light of the moon, assist me and digivolve!" Pearlmon shouted.

Pearlmon started to become digital and glow. Her eyes turned in to black and she got surounded by a star. then the star broke and there was no Pearlmon, instead there was a elf like woman dressed in brown dirty cloth, her back had big dragon like red wings and her hair was long and black, and full of feathers and black roses. in her hand she hold a big sword.

"Here is Nymphimon!" she said and laughed a little.

"No...it can't be true..." Hanemon said and looked at Nymphimon

"Are you giving up already?!" Nymphimon said and smiles a little.

"Never!" Hanemon shouted.

"Then let's go!" Nymphimon shouted and lifted up her sword.

"Flaming beam!" Hanemon shouted.

"Nightmare song!" Nymphimon shouted and Hanemon's attack whiped away and Hanemon fell to the ground and screamed.

"HANEMON!" Deena and Maxwell shouted

"Your friend is just so patethic...now it's your turn..." Nymphimon said and looked at Maxwell and Deena.

"Leave them alone!" Hanemon Shouted and attacked Nymphimon from behing and held her down to the ground.

"Why should I?! I didn't just come here! This is my plase!" Nymphimon shouted and looked at Deena. "You realy look like Deena...and your name is Deena. you have to be the person I have serched for..."

"Sorry, I'm not, i'm sure about that..." Deena answered.

"Deena isn't eaven dead!" Maxwell shouted.

"Maybe not...but still she looks like my friend Deena..." Nymphimon said and pushed Hanemon away.

"Stay away!" Maxwell shouted and runed up infront of Nymphimon.

"Out of my way little boy! or some one might get hurt!" she said and looked at Hanemon

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on May 22, 2007, 3:38:33 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobo5 comments i only saw 4

Falconlobo on May 22, 2007, 9:57:03 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobomaybe she is the renicarnaation of her^^

i have an idea if she ever

turns good have her have an eye of life special attack to bring back those she destroyed^^