Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Do u want to join in the fun!?

This story has drama,a bit of violence and a destiney known to those who wish to walk the periles path.

Plz Read And Reveiw^^

Chapter 2 - Do u want to join in the fun!?

Chapter 2 - Do u want to join in the fun!?
Hey Guys Kimu here listen up. I’m in need of new members for the band and team. The amount needed is at least 50 more kids because there's the rock band part of the group, the orcastrea part of the group, and the singers of the group. Kouji is the lead male singer and I'm the female lead singer. So we need drummers, percussionists, guitarists, violinists, violas, cellos, bass guitars. Well you get the point. If you want to be part of the action give the fallowing info about your-self: Name: Age: Cloths you have on: What instrument u want: Pokemon: What’s in your backpack: Hair color and up to where in length: Eye color: Skin color: Race:*not being raciest heack I’m Peruvian* OC's if you want to have a partner in battle: Personality: Once all of that has been covered in the next chapter there will be a contest in the story to find you guys. I’ll randomly come to your homes to find you. Also I’ll be using the Pokemon I know off the top of my head like the ones that Prof.Lovley (Tuxido_Mini_Mask) has and stuff like that. If no one joins this group then I’ll just delete this story from FAC. Well that's all for know until next time (if there is a next time)

Comments

Comments (42)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

marisa937 on August 12, 2007, 8:11:00 AM

marisa937 on
Comment Deleted

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 12, 2007, 8:24:26 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101there the pokemon i all readey know so there won't be any confusions in the rest of the story and plus i stink like S**t at drawing oc pokemon^^"