Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Demon V.s. Demon

an epic story where good v.s. evil our heroes now having children they have a new generation of shaman. from the future 2047..we now go back in time to the year 2006 please enjoy!

Chapter 2 - Demon V.s. Demon

Chapter 2 - Demon V.s. Demon








Demon v.s. Demon

Shaman King 2

Chapter 2

Episode 2



When the morning came Ichiro and Takeshi both woke with tired eyes still worn out from the other day. They walked to the river to eat some fish. “Takeshi, what will we do now? Where are we going to go, we don't even know what to do now.” said Ichiro. “Don't worry Ichiro everything will be ok, all we have to do is look for the others and things will be back to normal, all that happen was we were all separate in the vortex were bound to find them sooner or later.” said Takeshi. “I hope your right.” replied Ichiro. After they finished eating the fish they walked through the forest searching for the others. Many hours have passed, they went and sat to take a brake. While they took a rest, something was coming on the other side of the forest. On that other side a whole appeared in the air and a body fell out from it.



As the body fell out of the vortex, her eyes opened to see where she was. “What kind of place is this?!” she said. When she got up from the ground her head started hurting, she closed her eyes, but when she did she was seeing visions of a guy formally known as Atlas. He was telling her to kill Takeshi and Ichiro. She didn't know why but she felt like she had to obey. When she opened her eyes, her eyes were glowing red like a demon, markings appeared on her cheeks, after that she ran through the forest looking for them. While on the other side, Ichiro and Takeshi were cleaning off the dirt that was set to their clothes, as they did Takeshi froze in a weird gaze and looked at his right hand side looking at the darker part of the forest. Ichiro looked at Takeshi, “What's wrong Takeshi?” he asked. “Someone is coming, I cant really say but it has a demonic aura, it smells familiar though.”“You better stay here ill go check it out” said Takeshi. He grabbed his sword and ran off to the scent.



When Takeshi reached where the Demonic aura was he stood with his sword in his hand. “Where are you demon?! Show yourself!” yelled Takeshi. All their was, was complete silence in the air. Takeshi turned around and was about to walk back where Ichiro was, but on top of a tree something came out from hiding and swosh her sword at takeshi, takeshi turned around and slashed his sword back, both of the swords caliding with one another. Kyoko jumped up and just glared at him. “So. . .we finally meet.” kyoko said. Takeshi looked at kyoko and his eyes widen. “Wait a minute! Kyoko?! WAIT WE DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT! DON'T YOU REMEMBER ME?! IM NOT THE ENEMY!!!” he yelled. Kyoko looked at him and just grinned. “I don't know what your talking about, all I know is that you're the enemy..” she said. Kyoko , She jumped into the air and shoots out a red aura and swings from her sword. Takeshi slashed back at it and dodged some of them. “Theirs gotta be something wrong with her.” said takeshi. As he looked into her demon eyes, he sensed that she was being controlled by someone. “So. . .Atlas is behind this isn't he. . .” well you can forget it, I will not lose to someone like you kyoko, controlled or not were still seeing who is stronger...” he took his sword and threw it at kyoko. She moved her face as the sword went flying to the tree that was behind her.”gonna take lot more than that to destroy me!” As she ran towards him with her claws ready to attack. Takeshi ran towards to her as well with his hands glowing black.. As the ran towards each other, both knew that only one would win and the other one would be either dead or still remaining together. . . . .

~To Be Continued~

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sis on February 25, 2006, 5:26:24 AM

sis on
sisMORE I MOST READ MORE!!!!!!!DUDE this rocks I love it!!!!!XD
http://www.fanartcentral.net/user_thumb.php?aid=sis