Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 1:My Life

Well...i created a story last year called "Black Feather" its more like a manga but anyways..theres a vampire in it (one of the main characters) named Andrew and i'm making a story on HOW he became a vampire..so yea...NOTE: this story takes place a V

Chapter 1 - 1:My Life

Chapter 1 - 1:My Life


Andrew's Story



Chapter 1: My Life





I awoke one morning, in or near the city's main dump, like all the other homeless and happy less people. The smell of rotting garbage and dead people or animals was everywhere; it took over the air worse than a plague. The drinking water we the people, of this place, had was a slimy green fluid which is what I'm guessing would be the sewers of the upper class, smelt also like poison. I decided to go for a short walk, to get away from the depression of the dumps, the crying children, the parents who never got a chance to walk down a different path, thanks to our government.

As I walked down the street, pulling my blonde -what, thanks to my location, looks dirty blonde- hair back into a down pony tail, a few strands of hair fell around my face. A young boy looked up at me from a few feet away and smiled sweetly, I had no time to return the smile before his mother quickly pulled him to the other direction and I herd her whisper to him, “No son! We don't pay heed to people like him!” It made my stomach turn to think that compassion couldn't be shown in this time, and that because of people like that woman he might grow up and tell his child the same thing.

I slipped my hands into the holy pockets on the shredded brown pants I was wearing, my whole suit was brown, I had plucked it off an old dead man 10 years ago when I was 12. My parents -and any other relatives I had, or new about- died about 6 years before that, and I was left alone. I was even rejected by the other homeless people, no room for strays, never was, never will be. Of course I had dreams of leaving, but that was impossible, especially for someone of my class.








Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SomeoneWhoLikesClouds on December 22, 2007, 1:58:38 AM

SomeoneWhoLikesClouds on
SomeoneWhoLikesCloudsI like it! The funny thing is, in my story, i have of one of the main characters named Andrew. His father did die but i don't know about his mother. His sister was taken away so he doesn't really have a family either. When you said 10 years ago when he was 12, that would make him 22 but in my story, he's only 21. I just thought that was funny... Keep up the good work!