Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Atemus son Bakuras daughter

This is a story i wrote that takes place during the egyptian saga kind of the next generation thing

Chapter 1 - Atemus son Bakuras daughter

Chapter 1 - Atemus son Bakuras daughter
Hes asleep now she said smiling down at her son Atemu walked up to Mana hes so beutifal and handsom looks just like his father she said linken her arm with his hard to argu with you there Atemu said Mana let out a smal chuckle but hes still young but Im sure one day when hes ready he,ll become a great Pharoh a great ruleand protector of our land just like you she said yes I know he will Atemu said taking hold of one of his sons tiny hand his son let out a small yawn then went back to sleep Atemu and Mana both smiled and continued to watch over there new born son,Oh Bakura shes so beutifal Neferteena said as she held her new born daughter who she held rapped up in a small black blanket well Im not surprised she does get her looks from her mother after all he said Neferteena smiled at him then looked down at her new born daughter my sweet little Nekeera how beautifal you are she said stroking her small tanned hand just then exuse me Master Bakura one of his men said as he enterd the hideout What isit he said In an erritated toned Isnt It about time we headed towards the palace tonight may be our only chance sinceeveryone In the palace Is being busy celebrating the birth of the Pharohs new son What! and you just telling me this now Bakura said standind right infrnt of the thief Bakura was obviously pissed off gather the troops get the horses ready we leave In half an hour yes Master Bakura he said leaving In fear Bakura stood up and put on his Red cloak but Bakura you cant do this you cant go Neferteena said still holding Nekeera Neferteena he began If your caught you,ll be killed please you cant risk It not now not tonight she said Bakura looked at her then staired down at his sleeping daughter who slowly began to wake up Im sorry Neferteena but this may be my only chance cant you see Ive waited centurays for this just think what happens to us If I sucseed but Bakura she said looking down with tears begining to form In her eyes what If you dont make It what If the Pharoh kills you I dont want to loose you I dont want to go on alone she said he staired at her for a moment and was silent he rapped his arms around her then pulle dher Into him Neferteena I will make It out alive because Im not going to get caught and Im not going to get killed spechially not by Atemu If all goes well i plan to make It go the other way around allright she sighed In that case good luck I believe In you Bakura but she said but what he asked promis you,ll comeback to me to us she stated looking down at Nakeera he brought her closer to him and held her tight I promis he said she followed him outside the hideout to where the rest of his men where waiting he got up onto the horse and looked down at his wife and new born daughter only two people he ever cared about In this world he looked at them one last time for he feared he may never be able to see or be with them again Allright tonight we make out way Into the palace and tonight we will succed take what you will kill who you want but remeber the Pharoh Is mne to kill Is that clear he said yes Master Bakura allright move he gave the hores a good kick and the rest of his men followed behind he turned to look back at his wife and daughter one last time Neferteena Nekeera I promis I will return untill then please be safe she watched him leave trying to hold back her tears.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment