Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Dreams and Memories

My Harry Potter Story. People I know are in it, but not with their real names, apart from kara potter, who does have her real name. Seiji and sophie are in as last night soph was insisting that she might not be seiji

Chapter 10 - Dreams and Memories

Chapter 10 - Dreams and Memories
After that things seemed to go a little smoother, for a while. Lucia had Creado to look after her and do all her chores, he also took a shine to Draco, quite literally. Seeing him as one of Lucia's possesions everytime Draco passed Creado would dust him and polish him.

One night Lucia had a dream, she saw a boy, she didnt know who, he was dead, and the potter boy was lying over him, crying. Potter was taken away by a strange man, and the boy's father went to sit by his dead son.

Lucia woke in a cold sweat, alone. "Draco?" she said softly. She got up, and pulling a dressing gown on, started to pad softly across to Draco's dorm, she open the door, and was just about to call out to her cousin when she saw seiji lying in draco's bed...........with draco. Seiji was lying with his arms folded behind his head, the blacnket around his waist, draco lying beside him was running his toungue up and down seiji's chest.

"Draco?" Lucia squeaked, before collapsing in a faint.

_________________________________________

When she finally came around, Lucia was lying back in her own bed with a note beside her:

Lucia,
I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that, I'm not gay, I just love him so. Please forgive me, and him
Seiji.

Lucia stared at the note, Seiji had apologised but not Draco? she was so upset, but she heard the breakfast bell and so got up, if there was one thing her mother had taught her it was to always keep up appearences. She dressed herself in a long black dress, with black netting for sleeves, in her hair she wore no ribbons, just tightly bound in one long plait down her back. She wandered downstairs to breakfast. "Good Morning Seiji," She cursteid, "I forgive you, and thank you for the note," she smiled at him. She turned and curtseid to Draco, "Good morning cousin Draco," she said coldly, emphasising the cousin.

Breakfast, and indeed the rest of the day past silently. Lucia spent her free time exploring Professor Snape's potions cupboard, [please note: this is NOT a metaphor], whilst Draco wandered around with Seiji.

"I cant beleive you didn't tell her about us," Seiji grumbled, "She said she already knew,"

"She did, I just dont think she quite realised how real it was, anyway, I did tell her." promised Draco

"All the same, poor kid,"

"She's not that weak and pathetic, you'll see," Draco kissed Seiji, "She'll come bouncing back, after all, she's just a little kid"

Seiji smiled, "well you know her best, and I trust you" he kissed Draco tenderly, and then pushing Draco against the wall started passionatly kissing him,

"Stop it," Draco pushed him away, "Some-one will see,"

"Never heard of a cloaking spell" Seiji grinned, "come-on, bedtime"

The boys wandered into the common room to find it deserted, except for Lucia, sitting on the window sill, gazing out at the sunset, muttering quietly to herself, "Amin n'rangwa edanea Amin mela ho, , Lle wethrine amin [you deceived me]"

"Lucia," called draco softly,

She jumped, and seeing who it was, fled to her room, taking Creado with her, she locked the door and threw herself on the bed sobbing. After a while, she stopped, and sat up, "Creado, I need you to do something"

"Anything for Princessa"

"Find Draco, and show him this," she gave him a bottle with a memory inside, "tell him to use Seiji's pensive"

Creado obediently took the bottle to Draco, and, kicking him on the shins, said, "Princessa sends this, use the aussie human scum penseive,"

"Uh, okay......." Draco turned to seiji, "Is that okay with you,"

"Sure,"

"Thanks creado, you can er.....go now," Draco took the memory to the pensieve, and tipping it in, he found himself whirled away to a memory from Lucia's, and his, past.

There were two small children, a Blonde haired boy, about 7, and a dark haired girl of about 5, he knew instantly what she was showing him. They were in a library, the boy was holding a large white leather book with the word 'Malfoy' imbossed in gold down the spine, he opened it to a page marked with a white leather bookmark. "See," he said, "The family tree shows it, for generations Malfoy's have married their cousins," he turned the page over "It says here, 'Malfoys have traditionally married close family relatives to keep the wizarding blood pure," he turned to the girl, "you know what that means," the girl nodded silently. The seven year old boy got down from the chair, and kneeling down on one knee said, "Princessa Lucia Carlotta Emerald Elisabetta Marie-anne Titania Clarisse Malfoy, will you marry me, when we're all grown up and that,". The 5 year old Lucia smiled, and nodded, pulling little draco to his feet she kissed him on the cheek, "always love," she said simply.

The memory faded, and blured, switching to a different memory, this time, the same two children, Draco remembered it, it was the summer before he left for hogwarts.

The two children were sitting on a grassy bank by a lake, "Do you promise always to love me?" asked lucia, "even when you're gone away and I'm not there," Draco grinned and nodded, "always, tell you what, lets make a blood bond." He took out a small penknife from his pocket and cutting the palm of his hand wincing as dark crimson blood spilled out of the wound he handed the knife to Lucia, she also cut her palm, but her face did not show she felt it, and as silver blood was spilling out of the wound she handed the knife back to draco, who made a small cut on his bottom lip, she made a small cut on hers, then simaltaneously they spoke, "I love you, always" and, holding hands they kissed, Draco's dark red blood mixing with Lucia's silver.

Draco was whirled back to reality,

"What was it?" asked seiji,

"Nothing," lied Draco, "I have to go and say sorry, I'll see you in the morning." and, taking his penknife he ran from the room. He went through into Lucia's room, noticing that she had unlocked the door, she expected him to come, but still he ran through. "Lucia, I love you." he said simply, and gently cutting his lip, he handed the knife to her,

Lucia smiled before cutting her own lip, she beckoned him toward her, "Love," she said

"Always," darco smiled through the blood, and lying down on the bed beside her, kissed her.

Lucia grinned, and kissed him back, not stopping as she undid the buttons on his shirt, his hands fumbling undid her dress, and so, craving evermore for each other, they undressed. Sliding herself and draco under the covers Lucia mumbled something, and the light went out.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nemya on January 27, 2006, 3:32:51 AM

Nemya on
NemyaAwww.. This is sweet... I guess?

"I'm not gay, I just love him so." Does this sentence work?

Lanathae on January 11, 2006, 6:21:58 AM

Lanathae on
Lanathaehmm... seiji kinda smashed his pencive against a wall but i guess i didn't in this story ^^;

oh well, good good
heh heh, draco's a bastard and i'm the nice one ^^

Eoara on January 10, 2006, 5:14:08 AM

Eoara on
Eoaraeepness....would be even cuter if you were older!!!

very very good my friend...you better be writng more....