Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - New Duties

My Harry Potter Story. People I know are in it, but not with their real names, apart from kara potter, who does have her real name. Seiji and sophie are in as last night soph was insisting that she might not be seiji

Chapter 12 - New Duties

Chapter 12 - New Duties
Lucia came around lying not in her bed, but on the sofa in a strange room she did not recognised, "Where am I?" she asked

"Snape's office," Draco grinned "I see you've woken up," he went to sit beside her. "I can't believe the stupid mudblood did that"

Lucia laughed, "It doesn't matter, well it does, a bit, I thought I had two lives left, it would appear I only had one. Oh well." She stroked Draco's cheek, "thanks for looking after me, your father would be proud of you."

Draco blushed, "thanks" then he remembered. "Dumbledore came to see you....he thinks that as we're studying Fair Folk in DADA you should teach it. Lupin isn't pleased, its kinda like his punishment"

Lucia sat up, "Oh, well if its his punishement." Both the cousins laughed. "I have to punish the flithy mudblood," Lucia laughed, not noticing Snape in the doorway. He blushed, "Its good to see you up Lucia." Even Draco had the decency took look ashamed for once, he always tryed to say muggleborn when snape was around. "I hear that Draco has already told you of your new post." Lucia nodded, Snape continued, "I also hope you did not mind me bringing you here, I didnt think it would do much good having you in the Hospital Wing."

"Thanks. What time is it?"

"Nearly bedtime," Draco grinned, "You missed supper,"

"S'ok." Lucia turned to snape, "Thanks again for looking after me," she got up unsteadily, and looking down at how crumpled her clothes were she clicked her fingers and instantly she was in a different dress.

Draco laughed, "come on," he took Lucia by the hand and led her from the dungeons up to her room. "D'ya want me to go?"

"course not, I love you."

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nemya on January 27, 2006, 3:36:50 AM

Nemya on
NemyaHeh heh, I agree... You missed supper... Dooooofus

No wait you eat alone anyway right?

Lanathae on January 12, 2006, 5:14:21 AM

Lanathae on
Lanathaegood good, keep writing please ^^

Eoara on January 12, 2006, 3:34:38 AM

Eoara on
Eoaraawwww...*plots* im glad that i am a baddy in this....as she is a tad annoyinh...but on another subject,,,,THE SONG IS SO CUTE!!!!