Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Click HERE to Start your Pokemon Journey!

Lol I changed the Title! We have custom made pokemon made by People ON FAC!*alot of them are mine*...But anyways We might even add your custom Pokemon To the Story!!! So Basically if you want to Start your Journey KEEP READING!

Chapter 0 - Click HERE to Start your Pokemon Journey!

Chapter 0 - Click HERE to Start your Pokemon Journey!
OK!!! NO MORE MAIN TRAINERS! but if u wana b a guest here is the info!


Hey You Guys! If you wana Start your Pokemon Journey KEEP reading! OK First thing is first... If you wana Be in this give your Pokemon Profile Info!! *If I were you I would just,Hilight it then "Copy,Paste" * Just a reminder On your Summary of your Pokemon story, You are still a BEGGINGING trainer, and that anything You wright about your future Life Will not happen immediately :)

Name:

Age:

Gender:

Future pokemon you want:

Favorite Pokemon:

Your Current Pokemon:

in Bag:

Cloths:

Eye, Hair, & Skin Color:

Personality:

A Summary of your Pokemon Story:

Other Info:

OK You guys...To Be in this you must Chose from The Starter Pokemon I Created. And Yes The Other Origanal Pokemon will be in there too! And who knows, If you have a custom Pokemon everyone likes then We might just add it!

Here is the Link Of the new Pokemon! Look at it before you pick! :)


http://www.Fanart-Central.net/pic-574277.html

 

And if you wana see the originals, They are in my Gallery! :) Remeber you GUYS I will be excepting 9 people at the Least,15 at the MOST!

Have any questions Just ask me! And watch this Story for updates! and Tell your Friends about it if they like Pokemon!


Look At them before you pick... One of them  has a beautiful "female" Evolevtion but is currently  "a little akward squirt"


Here are the new Starter Pokemon:
Name: Indiyay
Type:  Water
SubType: Physic
Hight: 1'2
Ability: Dementional Barrier. When This Pokemon Is attacked, The Attack is weakened by Its Demonetional Barrier.
First 3 starting Attacks: Bubble Beam. Tackel. Attack Absorbion/Absorbs the opponents attacts*Through its mouth* and Converts it into Energy and Health For it self.
Weakness: Elictric attacks. Cannot Absorb Electric attacks.
Species: Native/Indian
And Other Info: The Marks On its body meen different things... Each Indiyay have different Markings and different Colors.Indiyay loves to Play In the Sun. 

 

 Name: Shadeshink 
Type: Fire
SubType:  Dark Pokemon
Hight: 2'FT
Ability: Shadow Fire. Shadows(and dark attacks)Boost Its Fire Power,and Dark Attacks.
First 3 Attacks: Tackle. Ember. Dark Duplicate/ Creates Perfect(Temporary) Clones of the Pokemon. The Clones Have the same ammount of power as the origanal and Are limmited to the Pokemons Strenght.
Species: Fluffy Lizard
Weakness: Water.
And Other Info: This Pokemon likes to Fool around alot.Can Travel Through shadows. This Pokemon is very tricky in battle and in life. 

 

  Name: Babgoo
Type:  Grass
SubType: Physic/Time
Hight: 2'5 Ft
Ability:  Re-Do. If it has enough Energy, and Is strong Enough, This Pokemon can Rewind Time 5 seconds before the Present time.
First 3 Attacks: Stun Spore.Tackle. Tic-Tock Quick Attack/ A speedy Quick attack so fast that Some say that the Pokemon freezes Time and it attacks.
Species: Flying Dog. Timeline Pokemon.
Weakness: Fire
And Other Info: It is Said That this Pokemon is the Baby of Its evolvtions LITERLY! Its evolvtions are said To be a timeline of a young Women. It Flys with its ears and styles its hair different when ever it can.   There is 6 of each Pokemon Left! SO Make sure to get them Fast! :)
http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-574972.html Babgoo is sad...

http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-574972.html Grass trainers wanted!

Only a few POKEMON left! Better get them... AND we NEED 3 more trainers to start no matter what!
 

If you have a friend who likes pokemon incourge them to visit this story :)

 

Look at them before you chose!!!

http://www.Fanart-Central.net/pic-574277.html


 
HEY EVERYONE!!!!! Here are some Updates coming up soon ! =D

5-21-07

5-23-07

5-25-07

5-26-07

5-27 or 28 -07

KEEP CHECKING FOR UPDATES

Comments

Comments (311)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TKxKari224 on December 20, 2007, 9:40:10 PM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224haha this will be exciting! ^^

myartmaybebadbutatleastitry on October 27, 2007, 5:45:08 PM

myartmaybebadbutatleastitry on
myartmaybebadbutatleastitryI just read this whole thing, and I'd just like to say it is hilarios! It's okay that you didn't finish it, but I'm curious. Only one of them could be champion, and which one would it be?

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 23, 2007, 11:04:11 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskTHANKS! lol I thought about that aswell! I think Anyone could be becuz they each have there own specialness to them!

But I can tell you it's someone who has the respect of everyone, someone who gains so much respect and who trains with one of the 2 Champs of all of Tono... it all comes down to 3 people and only the one with the most training shall prevail!

mew54 on November 21, 2007, 4:03:53 AM

mew54 on
mew54can i ask them on here

Kouni46892742 on October 7, 2007, 9:23:49 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sharp-fang on September 1, 2007, 11:36:41 AM

sharp-fang on
sharp-fangMore chapters!Add more chapters with my Angel in them!=P

mew54 on October 2, 2007, 5:32:45 AM

mew54 on
mew54stop nagging!i wasnt talking to you i was talking to my cousin

sharp-fang on November 3, 2007, 9:24:37 AM

sharp-fang on
sharp-fangI am your cousin,silly.=P

boykingkilla on September 2, 2007, 3:15:19 AM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillaYou never updated... FEEL THE WRATH OF DANCING PNJ TIME BIRDO! *shoots a dozen egg's at you and they all hit you in the face.*

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 26, 2007, 8:03:08 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101that has to hurt serves you right for not updateing lolXD

boykingkilla on August 13, 2007, 8:24:30 AM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillaUPDATE, OR FEEL THE WRATH OF DANCING PBJ TIME BIRDO!

PunkWolfGirl on August 12, 2007, 7:50:07 PM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlUpdate.... NOW!!!

boykingkilla on August 12, 2007, 8:46:39 AM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillaUpdate update UPDATE!

Kouni46892742 on August 10, 2007, 12:13:32 PM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Update, DARN YOU!!!