Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Goodbye and Good Luck!!! Part one

Lol I changed the Title! We have custom made pokemon made by People ON FAC!*alot of them are mine*...But anyways We might even add your custom Pokemon To the Story!!! So Basically if you want to Start your Journey KEEP READING!

Chapter 3 - Goodbye and Good Luck!!! Part one

Chapter 3 - Goodbye and Good Luck!!! Part one

Lucky Took the rubber gloves from Prof. Lovely and Started off to the "Goodbye Gate" to Tono. The "Goodbye Gate" was where all the new trainers would Leave there old lifes behind and start a new. You may ask, "Why do they say Goodbye to there friends and family and then say Goodbye again?" well my answer is because, They may have said goodbye to their Friends and Family But they haven't said goodbye to their Old lifes..... And...... well and Because of THE GOODBYE PRESENTS!!!

Prof. Lovely: Good bye Lucky, I Hope to see you again soon...

Lucky: Same here! *He started out the door*

Prof. Lovely: Ohh look at the time I'v got to go meet my Granddaughter, see you later Lucky *He rushed out the door and jumped into his car and drove off into the night*

Lucky: *Lucky looksed at the time* I'V GOTTO GO TOO!!! *He dashed away to the "Goodbye Gate" to Tono Holding Dashu with his gloves*

Meen while, Others were Leaving behind their old lifes already...

Crys: ohh Goodbye you all! and thank you for the gifts

Her Mom: Goodbye and be Careful not to get lost out there in the dark woods! Stay on the path!

Crys: I'll be careful! *She waved goodbye and crossed through the Goodbye Gate.She took a deep breath* No looking back now...*she started off into the woods*..............................................Man its dark out here*She stoped and took a flashlight out of here backpack, and turned it on.* Much better...

Crys Walked for about an hour and then she came to a fork in the road.

Crys: Oh great... Which way...*she looked up and saw a sign that said "Go Right to go to enter the tono region and the city of Ochoma. Go left to go to Robs Really GReat Ribs and sandwiches* ok... Well I guess I will go right...But then again I am hungry...*her stomach growled* Oh I am being split into 2. My mind says right, but my tummy says left... ok well I guess I will let you decide Indiyay *She held up her pokeball* Come on out and tell me which way I should go!!!

A Indiyay with blue swirls Poped out of its PokeBall

Indiyay (Its nickname -if any- is uknown):  Shade shink *Its pointed left*

Crys: YES FOOD!!! *they ran down the Path and paused as they saw Robs Really GReat Ribs and sandwiches* YES YES YES YES YES!!!*they ran into the restrunt and up to the counter* I will have a Number 9

Person at the counter: Ok and what about your Pokemon???

Crys: Oh.... Umm

Indiyay: In DI YAY!!!

Crys: Make that a Number 8 on the pokemon Menu Please

Crys was so hungry she didn't notice the boy sitting in the seet next to her

Pochama: Cool you have a Indiyay too!

Crys: Pochama!!! Oh my god! this is so weird, What are you doing here?

Pochama: I saw the sign and couldn't resist,

Crys: Same here *She started to laugh*

Meen while,Lucky had just arrived at The Goodbye Gate.

Lucky: ohh good everyones already here...Hey wait Prof.Lovely?!? What are you doing here?

Prof.Lovely: Oh nothing, just saying goodbye to family.

Diamond: Bye everyone!!! Bye gramps! thank you for the gifts! *She stuffed a bunch of boxes with bows around them into her bag*

Prof.Lovely: GoodBye Don't open the presents untill you've made it all the way into Tono! GOODBYE AND GOOD LUCK!!!

Diamond: Don't Worry I won't!  BYE!!!

Lucky: *His Mouth Dropped* Diamond is your Grandaughter!

Prof.Lovely: Yeah...I thought you knew?

Lucky: No I didn't...

Dashu: Da da sha Sh u Da shu shu. Shu Dash Da sha... SHA da da*Of corse you didn't know. You should ask a Pokemon if you wana know something, not just rely On your instinks...STUPID Boy*

Lucky: ??? 0.0

Prof.Lovely: Be nice Dashu...

Dashu: DA!?! SHA SHU SHU DA!!!! *WHY!?! I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THIS HUMAN!*

Prof.Lovely: If you Just give him a chance I am sure you will grow to like him.

Dashu: Sha da *Fine...* DASHA SHU!!! *Dashu shocked Lucky again but the electricty was repled by his gloves*

Lucky:.....ok then...

Meen while...Diamond had come acrossed the same sign that Crys had come across earlier and had followed it and ran into the restrunt.

Diamond: Give me a number 8 and give my Pokemon a  number 7... AND MAKE IT FAST!

Crys: This is really wierd...

Diamond: Oh HEY!!!

Pochama: Yeah 3 Indiyay trainers in the same restrunt...

Crys: Yeah and we all know each other too!

They all ate their food and walked out of the restrunt...

Diamond: Wow it sure is dark...

Crys: Yeah it is...

Pochama: Yeah, and there will probly be alot of Creepy and Scary pokemon out here along the trail...

Diamond: Scary... Like how...?

Pochama: ohh you know, Big sharp fangs and claws...

Diamond:....

Crys: Do you meen the kind that thrive For human flesh???

Pochama: Yeah, What other kind is there?

Diamond: I don't know... Can't say...but I can say What kind of Pokemon We will find out here...

Crys: What Kind?

Diamond: Lions, and Tigers and Bears!

Pochama: OH MY!

Crys: Well if we are going to see Lions and Tigers and Bears Then-

Diamond: OH MY!

Crys: THEN! we should probly see them together...

Pochama: Yeah and we might as Travel together... I meen we could be like a...a group of Indiyay Trainers!

Crys and Diamond: YEAH!!!

Diamond: Yeah and we could Probly learn more about our Indiyay that way!

Crys: So its settled we will travel together...

They Continued across the path...But Our story stops for now untill Next time! GOODBYE!

Note: This is only part one, and If you weren't in this chapter then you will be in the next.

NOTICE: I will be adding a chapter Monday 5-21-07 =D so watch for that update!

Comments

Comments (21)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TKxKari224 on December 20, 2007, 9:49:55 PM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224haha lions tigers and bears OH MY! ^^

cooleo on May 29, 2007, 5:23:45 AM

cooleo on
cooleolol, OH MY! I wonder what an indayays evo. looks like... I hope its a wolf thing!

The_Drawing_Spirit on May 22, 2007, 3:36:09 AM

The_Drawing_Spirit on
The_Drawing_SpiritYAY!!!

Dashu: DA SHA SHUUUUU!!!!! *shocks me*

Ow............

Kouni46892742 on May 21, 2007, 10:27:19 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Yay! Update coming soon!

Symphoniaprincess101 on May 21, 2007, 9:50:34 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101THAT WAS AWSOME!!!!!!!^^

sapphirestar7789 on May 21, 2007, 7:34:23 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789sweet! OH yeah!

Sasukesgirlfriend on May 21, 2007, 7:09:22 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendNice .3.

Manaphy on May 21, 2007, 6:58:04 AM

Manaphy on
ManaphyYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
X3 INYDAYN! X3 *hugles Iny*

PunkWolfGirl on May 21, 2007, 2:15:42 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlWHOOO! Theres Gonna Be Another Update Today! :D (Cuz Today's Monday) :PPPP WHOOO Good Chapter! Cant Wait For The Update!!! :D

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on May 21, 2007, 3:45:47 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskME EITHER! ^^

wolf-girl-ghost on May 20, 2007, 5:19:56 PM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostyay new chapter today!this one was awesome!despite the fact i weren't in it, but i'm in the next so i'm happy ^.^

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on May 21, 2007, 3:02:47 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Mask^^