Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - It's All about Cat, Cat's and Silver Crystals

After The Battle of the Nexes,All Nown Scouts Disapeared,Now 5 New Scouts will Face The Nexes and try 2 Save the Old Scouts By Useing the Silver Crystal,But ONLY A Air 2 the Moon Can Command Full Power Of the Crystal.Can They Defeat the Negaverse?READ ON!

Chapter 23 - It's All about Cat, Cat's and Silver Crystals

Chapter 23 - It's All about Cat, Cat's and Silver Crystals
Hazel: Today on our show, It's All about Cat, Cat's and Silver Crystals... Can We Rise to the challenge? Stay right there and I'll Show you...*Poses*

_____________________________________

Aries: You girls Almost got Toasted yesterday... It's time you Start Taking this More seriously!

Cat: We can't help it...

Hazel: Yeah... But then again I'm Not one to Get knocked out from a little lost of energy...

Gabe: Well you do have the advanage... The Crystal and not to mention all the chocolate you Hate Before the Padgent XD...

Moonara: YEAH!!! Sugar rushes surve you TO well...

Hazel: HEY!!!

Aries: Point is... Hazel Isn't the one Giving in to the Negaverse So Easyily!!! I'm SICKK Of you girls Slacking off!!!

Hazel: Yeah Girls...*A Smirk Appeared on her Face*

DK: OH SHUT UP HAZEL!!!

Hazel: -.- You have no right to talk... Your Boyfriend took My...well...MY Leo! away!!!

DK: I'll Show you Who has the right to talk!!! *She Pulled Out her Wand*

Hazel: You Wouldn't Dare! *She Ripped Her Locket off her Bow And Held it out in front of her*

DK: I would!!! *She took her Wand and hit Hazel, and Hazel Dropped the Crystal and Aries Caught it*

Aries: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GIRLS!!! The Crystal Could Have Cracked!!! Thats it!!! The Last Staw!!!

Cat: Listen Aries, I Relize your mad but-

DK: WHY DON'T YOU JUST TRY BEING A SAILOR SCOUT!!! It's Not as Easy as it Looks!!!

Jenny: I Agree With DK!!!

Hazel: Only becuz your STUPID!!!

Aries: Well It's not as easy Being your Guardian either!

Hazel: Well Then Why don't You Try it!!!

Aries: I wish I Could Then The World Would be Safe!!!

Moonara: STOP!!!

Cat: No need for yelling...

Hazel: FINE I wish I WAS in your Place...IN fact I wish we could switch Places!!!


Moonara: YEAH!!!

DK: STUPID CATS!!!

Gabe: I KNow You Didn't!!!

Cat: Guys, Stop Fighting...

DK: NO!!!

Hazel: YOU ARE ALL SO-

as they Continued to Blabber the Crystal Started to Glow... As Did there Planet Symbols...

Cat: Umm Guys.. Whats Happening...? *Her Symbol was the ONly One Not glowing*

Everyone All of a sudden Started to Glow and THEIR FORM CHANGED!!! And The Girls *Excluding Cat* Transformed into Cats with their Planets Symbol on ther Forehead and Aries and Gabe Transformed into Teenage People!!!

Cat: This Can't Be good...

Moonara: You're Telling me... *She was a Black Cat with white spots*

DK: *She was a Blue Cat* AAAHHH!!! I Have a Tail!!! *She Snuggled the tail* aww... So Cute...

Hazel: *She was a Calico Cat* -.- How Could this Happen...

Jenny: THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! *She was a light Purple cat with yellow spots* I Can't Scratch my tummy!!! *She was rolling all over the place*

Gabe: Hey Baby *He Looked At Aries*

Aries: Hey Big boy... *She winked At Him*

Cat: AAAHH!!! NO!!! This REALLY Isn't Good!!!

Hazel: WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!!!

Aries: It must have Happened when You Dropped the Crystal and Wished us all like this...

Cat: but I'm, Normal...

Aries: Well it's Becuz you weren't Argueing...

Cat: YES!!! SCORE!!! The Calm Person Finally WINS!!! MUHAHAHA!!!

Moonara: You call that Calm -.-

Cat: I don't believe your in the Potion to be talking *She smirked and lifted Moonara up and Held her Over a Sink*... I'll do it too...

Moonara: O.O... OKAY FINE!!! *Cat put her down*

Cat: Good kittens... Now it's time to figure out How to switch you...

Aries: *She picked up Hazel's Locket* No Time... I'm sincing Nega Vibes a While a way... We Better Get Goin!!!

Gabe: Right... Speakin of which... Would you like to get goin this Saturday Night?

Aries: Maybe... If I'm Available!

Cat: FOCUZ YOU 2!!!

Aries: Sorry ^^' it's the Raging Hormones!

Gabe: CAN'T CONTROL IT!!!

They Followed their nega vibes to the Scene Where they Saw Nikku Reaking Havoc all over the Place...

DK: NIKKU!!! *thinking* I know he needs so much energy a week to give to the Negaverse but this is Wrong!

Nikku: Where are you Sailor Scouts?

Aries:Girls Transform!!!

Girls: -.-

Cat: Right!!! Aries... Use the Crystal... I'll Need Back Up! Gabe stay on your toes!!

Aries: Right!!!

Cat: CELESTIAL STAR POWER!!!


She Held up Her wand, and She Began To Glow!!! She Span Around as a Ribbon of Light, on her Dark Blue backround Rapped around Her. As the Ribbon Slowly Retrieved Back upward to the wand, Her Uniform Apeared. Her Silver Boots With the Blue moon and Star at the top... Her Silver gloves with the Blue rings on the End... Her Blue Bow With the Silver Broch with the Blue moon and star on it... And Her Silver and Blue Choker and Silver Earings and Silver Bow in her hair... They all matched Perfectly with her tiara that had a Blue jewel in the center of it... She Made Her Pose...

Aries: MOON CRYSTAL POWER!!!


She held up her hand and She started to glow! All Of Sudden she started Floating, And Spinning as her Long Beautiful Hair Swirled around with her…Crescent Moons went everywhere…Once the Crescent Moons Pasted, There were 2 Beautiful Colored Ribbons. One was Black and the other was Gold… These ribbons Burst out of her Golden Jewel On her Chest, and rapped around the rest of her torso. The Ribbons Flashed as more Crescent Moons went everywhere, and behind the Crescent Moon, was a Beautiful white torso, with a Black ribbon with the Golden jewel on top of it… As she was Spinning Ribbons Started to come Out near the Bottom of the Torso, at the waist… The Ribbons flashed as once again Crescent Moons went everywhere, and a lovely Yellow skirt appeared….She held her hands up and Ribbons went up and down her arms, The Ribbons Flashed as Crescent Moons Went everywhere. And She then had White long gloves on…Then She did a flip as ribbons Went down her legs and Burst into Crescent Moons, and once the Moons Past, She was Wearing Black Boots with a Crescent Moon on the top of each boot… Her Forehead had a Yellow glowing Cresent Moon On it… Sparkles went everywhere as her Forehead gained a Tiara with a Black Jewel on it, as well as 2 Small Crescent Moons, one on each side of the jewel… Her neck gained a Black Choker with a Crescent Moon on the Front of it… And Lastly her Ears Gained Ear Rings with long Crescent Moons on them… She then Turned around and Posed…

Sailor Crescent: *She Popped out* I am Sailor Crescent And On Behalf of the Moon I will Right wrongs and Triumpth over evil... And That Means you... NIKKU!!!

Sailor Celestial: And I am Sailor Celstial And I'll Do Most of the punishing... We Are the Moon Protecting Team!!! and We will destory you!!!

Nikku: Hello Scouts... Crescent... You Look Different Some How... Did you do Something to your Hair? *He looked at her White hair* It loks Nice...

Sailor Crescent: Thanks...

Hazel: She's Stealing my part -.-

Jenny: HEY!!! At least we don't have to do anywork...

Moonara: Yeah but it's So NERV raking...

DK: is He Flirting with her...?

Hazel: looks like it, you should totaly Dump him!

Nikku: So... Where are the rest of you? I expected More than Just The Moon Brats...

Sailor Crescent: Your Right... Moon Brats Certainly Couln't do this Job... But Moon Cats Can!!! Cosmic...Moon DISK!!! *She Took off her tiara and Spant around and threw the Glowing Tiara at Nikku*

Sailor Celestial: Celestial... *She Put her fingers to her forehead* Purity Light...SMASH!!! *She Put her hand out infrontof her chest and shot a Beam of Silver Moonlight at Nikku*.....*The Light Rotated Around the Tiara like Electrons around an Atom or a moon around a Planet*

Nikku: Nice Move... To bad I have to do this! *He stuck out his hand and The Tiara Stopped and Fell to the Ground exploding and throwing the Scouts Back. Nikku Corned Sailor Crescent* Hope you've lived well Sailor Brat... Because Now It's Time... For... OBLIVIAN!!! *He Stuck out his Hand and a Huge Black Ball of energy appeared*

Sailor Celestial: NO!!! *She Was knocked out from the blast*

Sailor Crescent: NO!!! I Don't Like this! I don't Want to Be A Sailor Scout!!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!

Hazel: I knew She would Give in...

Nikku: Aww... it's okay I'L END THE PAIN!!!

Sailor Crescent: *Her Moon Cymbol Glew While she Screamed and So Did Hazel*

Hazel: NO ARIES!!! I Hate Worrying All the Time, PLease, I DOn't want to loose you!!! I'm Hopeless!!!

Sailor Crescent: Moon Crystal... Help me!!! AAAHH!!! *The Attack was conforted to a thin beam and She Transformed into a Cat and Hazel Turned into Sailor Crescent and The Girls Into Sailor Scouts and she dodged the attack*

Aries: See you guys... Later you all have a Monster To Slay...

Sailor Crescent: Yeah, And you go worry your Pants off!!! Now... It's Time For-

Sailor Triton: I KNOW, You Didn't, You Don't think I saw you? Flirting with another girl!! SHAME!!! We are going to have a talk!!!

Nikku: O.O..... Sorry! I'm Fine Gota go!! BYE!! *He Disappeared*

Sailor Triton: I'll Get him later...

Later on...

Jenny: We're Sorry Aries...

Hazel: Yeah... We Didn't Understand what it was like...

Aries: Yeah, I guess it was Horrfieing being in your Shoes! ^^

Cat: I know... To be The only Functioning Sailor Scout... IT was Stressful!

Gabe: Are you Kidding me?!? I had the best Time, I Have never been so Happy!!! I wana do it again! Give me That Crystal...

Hazel: Sorry... It's Mine... And I Won't give it up *Thinking* It's the ONly For sure Way I have to Save Tuxedo Mini Mask... But atleast I'll Always Have Our Locket *She Pulled it out and Stared at it for the rest of the night*


Sailor Says:

Hazel: Today on our Show Cat Was Right in staying calm durring the fight...

Cat: Yes... Always stay calm...

Hazel: Except For when You have chocolate! Then It's okay ^^'... But for the most part, Stay Cool and Calm and Everything will turn out Good... Sailor Crescent Says!!! *She giggled*

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Moon_Princess on November 4, 2007, 7:43:59 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessLol, Yay! I finally finished it! ^.^

That was awesome! :3
Awesome job! I'm going to read the next. XD


~Moon_Princess

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 27, 2007, 10:05:38 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101awsome^^

AlleyCat17 on October 24, 2007, 8:51:36 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17OMG i turn in to a cat that is so cute and we are almost all cat so cute.and the two cats turn it to people.anyways i can't wait to see the next chapter i hope it will be up soon.

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on October 25, 2007, 8:58:56 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskLol =D

Sasukesgirlfriend on October 24, 2007, 7:53:35 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendDK: Stupid boy (Nick)

Real Me: Stupid RP (DK)

Moon_Princess on October 23, 2007, 12:27:31 PM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessWHOOAAHH! O.O
Everyone turned into cats! *pets them* Awww, so cute! ^.^

I can't wait to read the rest! Update soon, kk? ^^



~Moon_Princess

sailoraqua13 on October 23, 2007, 11:39:45 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13YEAH!I FINALLY FINISHED IT SO FAR!QRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!