Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - Hazel Morns...New Powers... P1

After The Battle of the Nexes,All Nown Scouts Disapeared,Now 5 New Scouts will Face The Nexes and try 2 Save the Old Scouts By Useing the Silver Crystal,But ONLY A Air 2 the Moon Can Command Full Power Of the Crystal.Can They Defeat the Negaverse?READ ON!

Chapter 24 - Hazel Morns...New Powers... P1

Chapter 24 - Hazel Morns...New Powers... P1
Hazel: Today on Show several things happen!!! first we actually get to see Sailor Nova transform, I have no idea why the writer neglected it for so long but we do!!! not only that But I loose my Powers and Jenny is Going away to Be a Movie Star!!! Can We Manage with out her and my powers? Stay right there and I'll Show you!!! *Poses*

__________________________

While walking down town on a Saturday the girls Notice A MOVIE SET!!! They were filming for the Movie "Sailor C and The Adventures of Sailor Nova!"...

Hazel: OHH MY GOD!!! A Movie about me!!! *Stars went into her eyes*

Aries: I highly doubt that... You could never do the things Sailor C Does... Your to lazy!

Hazel: Shut up aries unless you want to be my new coat collar!!!

Jenny: WOW!!! I wish I could be a Movie Star!!!

Hazel: Me to Let's go see if they need extras!!!

Jenny: YEAH!!!

Cat: Umm Guys... That Doesn't seem Like a good Idea...

Moonara: She's right..

DK: But that hotty Tuxedo Titan is in this scene... So... I THINK WE SHOULD TOTALY CHECK IT OUT!!!

Hazel: Me too...

They Went along as Moonara just Stayed with Gabe and Aries...

Cat: Okay girls, SPLIT UP!!!

They all went into different Trailers in different Areas and Searched for the stars... Jenny was in Sailor N's Trailer under the bed when the actress that was playing Sailor N walked in limping with the Director...

Dean*Director*: Oh no...

Actress: I'll Never be able to pull this off! My ancle is twisted... We're just going to have to postpone...

Dean: NO!!! we have already spent 1,000,000,000 Dollars on this Movie, we can't postpone!!!

Actress: Well what am I supposed to do!

Jenny: *Coming out from under the Bed* I couldn't help but to over hear-

Actress: *She gasped* SECURITY!!!!

Jenny: No NO!!! wait I can help... I could totally play the part!!!

Dean: Well you do look alot like Sailor N... Maybe... NO thats silly... But maybe it would work!!! kid you got your Self a Job!!!

Jenny: REALLY!!!

Dean: YES!!!

Actress: But what about me?

dean: You can be the cripple!!!

Actress: -.-

Jenny: So what do I do?

Dean: Nothing, Just get in the Costume!

Actress: Problem, It ripped when I fell!

Dean: ohh...

Jenny: Don't worry... I think I can find a sub... well untills it's fix... I'll See you in 5!

The director and Actress left Jenny in the Trailer alone... She locked it up and Pulled out her Nova Wand...

Jenny: Nova Planet Power!!!

She Held Out her wand and She started to Glow! Before you Know it she Began to spin and an explosion occured from the wand as she held it out about her head and 8 stars with 8 sides burst out covering her body and once they past she had her Uniform on. With the Colors of Purple, Dark Blue and yellow complementing her. her Brouch was purple with a Yellow N in the Middle of it and her gloves were long and beautiful and her shoes were little tiny Slippers... She Gracefully Made a Pose...

Sailor Nova: I'm Ready for My Close up!!! *She winked at her self in the mirror*

Sailor Says:

Hazel: Today on our show, we snuck ino a place we weren't supposed to be in... THAT WAS WRONG!!! even though it felt so right... But you should never do that because you could get hurt or hurt someone... Please stay where your needed...NOT IN ALASKA TO SHOOT YOUR BIG MOVIE DAYFEW *Cough* JENNY *Cough*... Sailor Crescent Says! *She giggled*

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Moon_Princess on November 4, 2007, 7:45:42 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessYay! Another awesome chappie! ^.^
Although I've always wondered...Who IS Sailor C? o_o;?


~Moon_Princess

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 4, 2007, 8:48:27 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskSailor Crescent Moon =D lol

Symphoniaprincess101 on November 3, 2007, 12:53:19 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101awsome and Jenny is a hotheaded person in this chapter.

AlleyCat17 on November 1, 2007, 12:52:31 PM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17yeah i love this chapter alot and you finally wrought about her changing thing that was so cool.OMG I'M GOING TO BE IN A MOVIE AND A MOVIE STAR AWESOME I CAN'T WAIT(star's in eyes) *-* . aww so many people don't want to leave oh well i can't help that its up to you the Arthur.

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 2, 2007, 7:54:11 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskThanks I'm glad you liked it... and Don't worry it'll all be fine =D

sailoraqua13 on November 1, 2007, 12:01:52 PM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13AWSOME!But Jenny can't leave she's a great character! *Cries* when will auditions for book 2 come?

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 2, 2007, 7:51:49 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskCan't tell you, but I can tell you I will be excepting 3 people... Unless there is five wanting to be in it, then it'll be five, BUT NO MORE and NO LESS and NO FOUR!!!

oh and thanks =D

sailoraqua13 on November 2, 2007, 8:02:05 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13You welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FallOutGirlAARHinder on November 1, 2007, 11:53:32 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHindero.O JENNY CANT LEAVE!!!!


this chappy seemed short but it was somethin!!!BU BI!!!!!!!!!GREAT CHAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 2, 2007, 7:50:08 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskThanks!

FallOutGirlAARHinder on November 2, 2007, 7:55:04 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHindersorry i want be on till late 2night because my grade in band r gonig to be in the stands with the marchin band 2night. so yeah im performing...^^ add a chappy and ill read it when im home 2night then ill talk 2 u

BU BI!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wish me good luck!!!!!!!!