Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - Hazel Morns...New Powers... P2

After The Battle of the Nexes,All Nown Scouts Disapeared,Now 5 New Scouts will Face The Nexes and try 2 Save the Old Scouts By Useing the Silver Crystal,But ONLY A Air 2 the Moon Can Command Full Power Of the Crystal.Can They Defeat the Negaverse?READ ON!

Chapter 25 - Hazel Morns...New Powers... P2

Chapter 25 - Hazel Morns...New Powers... P2
Hazel: Today on Show several things happen!!! first we actually get to see Sailor Nova transform, I have no idea why the writer neglected it for so long but we do!!! not only that But I loose my Powers and Jenny is Going away to Be a Movie Star!!! Can We Manage with out her and my powers? Stay right there and I'll Show you!!! *Poses*

___________________________________

Sailor Nova: *She walked out on set* Hey!!!

Dean: HEY!!! Wow, I love the costume... It's a little adjusting

Sailor Nova: Like what?

Dean: THIS!!! *He handed her a purple mask with the letter N in the center*

Sailor Nova:... OKay... *She put it on*

Dean: Perfect!!! OKay, Now in this Scene you have just discovered that Tuxedo Titan has been kidnapped and Sailor C is no where to be found... and As the Aliens from the Dark Space Attack and you are all alone, SURROUNDED! and then in the End Sailor C comes to save you! READY?

Sailor Nova: YEAH!!! but... what about linbes!

Dean: Oh just read of the Que Cards! Ready and... *He moved away from her* ACTION!!! *10 "Monsters" Came out of the shadows and Attacked Sailor Nova

Sailor Nova: AAAHH!!! *She read off the Cards* Hey Space Scum! You Are not going to complete your mission... Becuz I'M SAILOR N!!! Sailor Scout of the Super Nova!!! and your About to EXPLODE!!! SUPER NOVA!!! *She held out her hand*

Monsters: AAAHH!!! *They Fell to the ground* You won't win... *They held out their hands* BLack Blast!!!


On the Special effects scren you could see black blasts hurt Sailor N

Sailor Nova: uhh... AAaHH!!! *She fell to the ground* How CAN I defeat you... I have no partner!!! I'm Going to Loose!!!

As the Scene went on Sailor Nova Saw the girls being thrown out... She also Noticed Leo Standing in the Audiunce watching...

Sailor Nova: *thinking* Leo? but he-

Monsters: ARRRG!!!!

Sailor C: COSMIC BOOM!!! *She held out her hand and the monsters fell to the ground* Back off her! i am Sailor C!!! And I am the Champion of justice... And I Will Punish you in the Name of friendship!!!

Monsters: AAAH!!! You are to Strong for us!!! RETREAT!!!

The Actors ran away

Leo: *Thinking* Are you serious? the Scouts Could Never Defeat us... Thats it! Tomorow it's time to show them what the Negaverse can do.

Dean: CUT!!! Thats A Rap for today, Call time for tomorrow is 6!

Sailor Nova: ^ In the afternoon got ya!

Dean: NO! 6 in the morning! we have to shoot 2 scenes tomrow before we pack up for alaska!

Sailor Nova: Where O.O?

Dean: YOu heard me! Pack your bags kid! if you wana be in show Biz, you'll have to role with the Punches!!!

Sailor Nova: Oh... Right... See ya Tomorow... LEO! *She looked and he was gone*...uh... *She saw The Girls Wave to her*

She walked out into the Audiounce

Hazel: HEY!!! whats up! why didn't you get thrown out?!?

Sailor Nova: well they thought I looked Like Sailor Nova, and Used me!

Aries: IS THAT YOUR SAILOR OUTFIT!!!

Sailor Nova: O.O Maybe...

Gabe: NOVA!!!

Sailor Nova: What ever! You guys I'll Meet you at the Temple at 10, but right now I've got to go home and do something... When I get the the Temple.. I gota tell you somethin...*thinking* I'm Moving and I saw Leo... Maybe this is good news! YEAH! they should be happy... Oh well... I still better wait to tell them...

Jaden: Hey Nova *He was About 5inches taller than Nova. He Had Brown hair and Was Wearing a Goldenn suit Holding a Mask* Nice Scene I'm Glad we have scenes together! I hope your not Nervous About the Kiss

Sailor Nova: KISS *Thinking* HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT

Jaden: YEA! Are you okay?

Sailor Nova: Yea... Better... Just Really hot... *She sighed as he walked away*

Cat: KISS?!? KISS?!? You get to Kiss Tuxedo Triton!!!

Hazel: *She Sighed thinking about tuxedo*

DK: I'll Be watching that!!!

Monara: YEAH ME TOO!!! and well... thinking it was me!!! *they laughed*

Sailor Nova: *thinking* They Won't be Laughing once I break the news to her... Especialy Hazel, She already has enough Problems...


Sailor Says:

Hazel: Today on our show, we snuck ino a place we weren't supposed to be in... THAT WAS WRONG!!! even though it felt so right... But you should never do that because you could get hurt or hurt someone... Please stay where your needed...NOT IN ALASKA TO SHOOT YOUR BIG MOVIE DAYFEW *Cough* JENNY *Cough*... Sailor Crescent Says! *She giggled*

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Moon_Princess on November 4, 2007, 7:47:32 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessAHHH! JENNY! DON'T GO TO ALASKAAA! >.<;

Lol Great chappie! ^.^


~Moon_Princess

Symphoniaprincess101 on November 3, 2007, 12:57:30 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101oh boy...awsome^^

FallOutGirlAARHinder on November 2, 2007, 12:36:18 PM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderYAY!!!!!! Koolieo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait till the next but im real tired so i want be on...sorry...the thing ma jig wore me out...-_- im very very tired....


Ill take a shower then get on!!!!:D

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 2, 2007, 1:20:55 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskThanks =D and I hope you can read the new chappy =D

sailoraqua13 on November 2, 2007, 11:02:51 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Coolness!