Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - Hazel Morns...New Powers...P3

After The Battle of the Nexes,All Nown Scouts Disapeared,Now 5 New Scouts will Face The Nexes and try 2 Save the Old Scouts By Useing the Silver Crystal,But ONLY A Air 2 the Moon Can Command Full Power Of the Crystal.Can They Defeat the Negaverse?READ ON!

Chapter 26 - Hazel Morns...New Powers...P3

Chapter 26 - Hazel Morns...New Powers...P3
Hazel: Today on Show several things happen!!! first we actually get to see Sailor Nova transform, I have no idea why the writer neglected it for so long but we do!!! not only that But I loose my Powers and Jenny is Going away to Be a Movie Star!!! Can We Manage with out her and my powers? Stay right there and I'll Show you!!! *Poses*

____________________


Jenny: *Packing her Bags she sighed*...

Gabe: What are you doing? is there something you haven't told us?

Jenny: Come on lets go... *She zipped her bags and picked up gabe and walked to the Temple*

Gabe: -.- Isn't this a little much for a sleep over...

Jenny: Gabe... Please... Shut up

They Walked in the temple and everyone was laughing...

Jenny: HEY GUYS!!!

Girls: Hey girl! sit down relax and grab some popcorn and put on some "Z" Replent becuz we're not sleeping tonight!

Jenny: well... I'm sorry girls but I'm gona be asleep the rest of the night...

Cat: WHY!!!

Jenny: Because tomrow I have a Scene at 6 AM!...

DK: Oh...

Jenny: And not only that but... I'm Moving to Alaska to shoot a few scenes then to Canada, then to England... I'll be gone for a year...

Girls: A YEAR!!!

Gabe: A YEAR!

Jenny: YEah...

Moonara: But what about the Sailor Scouts!!!

Aries: JENNY!!!

DK: I Was THIS CLOSE *She held up her fingers* from finding the negaverse!

Hazel: What... You Can't Leave...

Jenny: I'm sorry Girls.. this is my dream! Let's just change the subject...

Cat: Okay let's Talk About the Titan in the Tux!

Jenny: Oh yeah, Speaking of guys in tuxes... I Saw Leo Today... He was in the auideunce...

Hazel: LEO?!?

Jenny: YEAH, but when I went to talk to him... he Was gone!

Hazel: Oh great... Your Going away! And Leo Is Never Coming back!

Aries: Hazel-

Hazel: *Crying* What ever... I'm going to sleep... I'll be in the guest room! *She ran up stairs with her Pillow*

The Next Day Everyone Got up to go with Jenny to say goodbye...

Aries: Come on hazel...

Hazel ran out of the Temple...

Hazel: I'm Here...

Jenny: Hazel are you okay?

Hazel: Yeah... and Sorry I was just overwhelmed...

Cat: It's okay it happeneds to all of us...

They Went to the Shooting and Jenny Transformed and went to go do the scene and her friends prepared to watch...

Dean: Okay this is the Scene where The Monsters Are Attacking the Earth ALL AT ONCE... So Be afraid. very!!!

Mean while...

Leo: *He absorbed all the actors energy who were about to play the monsters* OKay... Get into their Costumes and Attack! Steal the Auidunces Auideunce But most important take care of that Saior N...

Monsters: Got ya boss!

They got changed into the costumes And When the Scene started...All the Monsters came out of the wrong places...

Dean: WHAT IS GOING ON?!? YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO COME OUT FROM THE RIGHT SIDE!!!

Monsters: *They opened their mouths and Absorbed his Energy, Knocking him out* FOR THE NEGAVERSE!!!

Crows: AAAH!!! *Their Energy was drained as well and they were all Knocked out except for our Girls...*

Aries: GIRLS!!! TRANSFORM!!! Nova You Stall!!!

Sailor Nova: RIGHT!!!


DK: TRITON STAR POWER!!!

She Began to Glow As She Held Up her wand… She Span around holding the wand, as Stars and Moons Trailed Behind it. And The Stars and Moons Stood still As Water Washed over them and Soon Completely Covered DK… The Stars and Moons Began to Glow and All The Water on DK Fell off and She was wearing a Blue and Teal Sailor Out fit with Blue Boots and a Teal Bow… A Blueish Glowing Jewel Appeared on, Her Forehead As Lovely Blue and Teal Jewelry Was added to her face and Ears… The Jewel Stopped Glowing and it Became a Center Jewel to the Newly Appeared Tiara on her Forehead…She Then Turned Around and Made a Pose…


Moonara: BLACK HOLE STAR POWER!!!

She Held Up the Black and White Wand. The Tip of the Wand Mimiced a Black whole and White Stars Circled Her in the black back round. The Stars Zoomed in on her Body, and As They Were absorbed by her Body, Her Beautyful Black and White Our Fit apeared. She Span Around and Made a Pose.

Cat: CELESTIAL STAR POWER!!!


She Held up Her wand, and She Began To Glow!!! She Span Around as a Ribbon of Light, on her Dark Blue backround Rapped around Her. As the Ribbon Slowly Retrieved Back upward to the wand, Her Uniform Apeared. Her Silver Boots With the Blue moon and Star at the top... Her Silver gloves with the Blue rings on the End... Her Blue Bow With the Silver Broch with the Blue moon and star on it... And Her Silver and Blue Choker and Silver Earings and Silver Bow in her hair... They all matched Perfectly with her tiara that had a Blue Crescent Moon with the Blue star in the Center... She Made Her Pose...

Aries: HAZEL!!! Don't just stand there! trasnform!!!

Hazel: Why today...? Crescent Crystal Power!!!

She Held up her Hand And Started to glow... Her Locket was Opened a prepared to burst out with ribbons when IT BURST INTO SHARDS OF GLASS!!!

Hazel: Wha... Whats Going on...? *She looked at her Locket and saw the Crystal* What Happened? oh no my Crystal...

The Monsters transformed and they had snakes for hair and stone grey Eyes... They looked at the Scout's Feet and they Were Concrete... The Stone Increased up the Body inch by inch... Draining energy!

Scouts: AAAAH!!!

Hazel: NO!!!

Aries: HAZEL!!! NO!!!

Hazel: *She Started to glow when She Spit into Serveral Glowing Lights... she Was Gone...*

Hazel: Waaahh... Where am I?

Neo Queen Serenity: *A Woman with long blonde hair whereing a white dress and her hair was up in meatball styled Pigtails... She had a Beautiful Crown and Wings... but we Couldn't see her Face* Hello Hazel...

Hazel: Who are you?!? Where Am I?!?

Neo Queen: SHhh... Calm down... *She Sighed and Steped into the light and it was Neo Queen Serenity we see. She Srtoked Hazel's Hair* You Are Beautiful... if only you would slow down...

Hazel: What?!? What are you talking about!?!?!

Neo Queen: Enough Chit chat...

Hazel: WHO'S CHATTING!

Neo Queen: Hazel... Do you Know why the Crystal didn't work? *that sat down on a crystal Binch*

Hazel: No... I mean Maybe I just Studured-

Neo Queen: No... I know this is tough for you... And Trust me, I am very Proud of you!

Hazel: Where are you going with this...?

Neo Queen: Your Mission is Very Hard... and This Was expected to happen... but you have to stop Focusing on the negative and Focus on what makes you happy!

Hazel: Yeah but-

Neo Queen: Listen, Tough Times will come and go but they can be defeated with Positive experinces!

Hazel: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT-

Neo Queen: Face it Hazel... You just didn't feel like being a Sailor Scout today...

Hazel: Your right! I just wanted to spend my time with Jenny Before she Left! and Leo's Gone... I just want to be a normal girl

Neo Queen: But What about your Friends now? they are in danger...

Hazel: I know... My Heart is Splitting in 2!!!

Neo Queen: You've been doing alot of Healing with that Crystal... That is your Mission. But now... You have to heal your Self With it *She held up her hands and sparkles and Shards formed together to make the Silver Crystal* Moon Healing activation...

Hazel: *Her Body Glew and flashed as her Princess Dress appeared and a New Locket Appeared and the Crystal Floated in it and she sighed. The Crescent Moon On her Forehead flashed* Thank you...*She held the Crystal* It's so Clear Just like my Destiny... I won't let you down...

Neo Queen: Always welcome...Now return To your Friends...

Hazel: RIGHT!!! *Her Body Glew and flashed and Turned into several Lights. She Appeared Back on the Set* Am I To Late?!? *She hid behind a Camera*

Scouts: AAAHH!!! CRESCENT WHERE ARE YOU!?!?! *Their Mouths were Being turned to stone*

Hazel: It's time to Save the Day... CRESCENT... MOON CRYSTAL...CRISIS...POWER!!!

She Held up her Locket and it opened to Reveal the Shinning Crystal!!! And She Began to Glow along with it! It floated to her center as 2 Ribbons, 1 gold and 1 black, Burst out of her Locket On her Chest, and rapped around the rest of her torso. The Ribbons Flashed as more Crescent Moons went everywhere, and behind the Crescent Moons, was a Beautiful white torso, with a Black bow with the Locket on top of it… As she was Spinning Ribbons Started to come Out near the Bottom of the Torso, at the waist… She Span around as Golden Ribbons Burst out of her waist Creating a lovely Mini Skirt. She held her hands up and Ribbons went up and down her arms, The Ribbons Flashed as Crescent Moons Went everywhere. And She then had White long gloves on…Then She did a flip as ribbons Went down her legs and Burst into Crescent Moons, and once the Moons Past, She was Wearing Black Boots with a Crescent Moon on the top of each boot… Her Forehead had a Yellow glowing Cresent Moon On it… Her Forehead Had a Glowing Crescent Moon on it. She Shook her Hair and She Stopped Spinning And her Hair Gained Golden Highlights at the bottom of her hair... She Opened her Eye's And A Tiara Appeared on her forhead that had a Yellow CRESCENT MOON on it. Sparkles Fell everywhere! Her neck gained a Black Choker with a Crescent Moon on the Front of it… And Lastly her Ears Gained Ear Rings with long Crescent Moons on them… She then Turned around and Posed…



Sailor Nova: AAAHH!!! Hey Nega Creep! You Are not going to complete your mission... Becuz I'M SAILOR NOVA!!! and your About to Combust!!! Nova... BOW *she holds up her left arm like she is holding a bow then a dark blue bow apairs with a yellow 8 sided star on both sides of the top and bottom of the bow* AND ARROW! *then she pulls back the string with her right hand/arm and a purple and dark blue glowing engey type arrow appears, and she shoots it* COMBUST!!!


Monsters: AAAHH!!! *The attack made contact with the ground and they were all knocked over** You won't win... We Want Your Energy!!! *They Shot a grey ball that just sped up the Stone Transformation*


Sailor Nova: uhh... AAaHH!!! *She fell to the ground* How CAN we Defeat him... We Need Sailor Crescent...

Monsters: ARRRG!!!!

Sailor Crescent: *She held out her Crescent Moon wand and the light shined on the Monsters, weakening them* Back off Them! I am Sailor Crescent!!! And I am the Champion of justice... And I Will Punish you in the Name of friendship!!!

Monsters: AAAHH!!!

Sailor Crescent: Cosmic... Moon Healing... Activation!!! *She held up her Wand and it shot out Several Lights, that hit The Stoned Scouts and Healed them* Now it's time for you Nega scum... Uranus... Neptune... TWISTER SISTERS!!! *She began the attack but nothing happened...* WHAT'S Happening!?! My powers... I thought they were healed!!!

Aries: This Is what I thought would Happen...

The Monsters Gathered around Sailor Crescent

Aries: Sailor Crescent Do Something!!!

Sailor Crescent: Umm... URANUS...NEPTUNE ICE DISKES!!! *Nothing happened* What's Happening....

Prince Leo: Ohh... Looks Like your Luck has Run out Sailor Brat... or has it? *HE walked out of the shadows*

Sailor Crescent: What do you want?!?

Prince Leo: That Crystal.. And If you hand it Over I promise you want get hurt...

Sailor Crescent: What ever... You want here it is... MOON HEALING ACTIVATION!!! *Seven Beams of light Spirailed out of it into Leo*

Prince Leo: Nice Try Sailor Crescent... Thats not gona work! *He felt his head and the Symbol of the Planet Sun appeared* AAAAHHH!!! You win this Time... Princess *HE disappeared*

The Monsters attacked Sailor Crescent...

Sailor Crescent: CRESCENT...MOON CRISIS POWER!!! *She Held Out Her Hand and Gripped as a series of Lights shined. she Thrusted The Light to the Ground and the light takes form of a Multicolored Sphere that Split into 7 crescent moons, hitting all the monsters as they were moondusted*

Monsters: AAAHH!!!

Aries: Sailor Crescent...

Sailor Crescent: I don't know where that Came from...

Everyone Began to wake up...

Sailor Triton: we Better Power Down... see you after the scene...

They powered down except for Sailor Nova Who was working on the scene... The Girl's Watched and Loved the Scenes Nova was doing... When it was time to leave she powered down in her Trailer and she Put her Bags in the RV... the Girls Met her at the RV, right before they were about to leave...

Dean: We'll be waiting in here for you... *They were all in the Trailer but her*

Jenny: Okay...

Cat: Wow, I'm really gona miss you!!!

Jenny: I'm gona miss you ALL... So much...

DK: Well Bye We're gona miss you...

Girls: BYE!!!

She got in the RV and it began to drive

Aries: Here... Scouts...We Felt this would be most appropriate

Hazel: What?!?

Gabe: this... *They pulled out a role of fabric. They Unroled it and there Lied the New Scout wands and communicators...*

Aries: They come with new powers and everything...

The girls gasped...

DK: Well What about Jenny... We won't be able to be a team with her out

Hazel: SO! That doesn't meen she isn't still a sailor scout... *She Grabbed The Nova wand and Communicator and ran after the RV* JENNY!!! JENNY!!! *The RV stopped*

Jenny: Wait... *She walked out to Hazel* Hazel... Please don't make this Any harder then it already is...

Hazel: Here... *She handed her the Wand and Communicator*

Jenny: *She gasped as tears formed in her eyes* Is this...

Hazel: Yeah... we thought that just becuz you are leaving doesn't mean your not one of us...

Jenny: Thanks... *She walked back in the RV and it drove off... And She walked up to the Driver* STOP!!! I'm Sorry everybody I can't do this! I would miss everyone to much!!! I'm Sorry... *She ran Out and noticed Jaden Following. He stopped at the door of the RV* Jaden?

Jaden: Hey... and Don't Worry about it... We'll just have The Old Sailor N On croches... But I must say, I will be disappointed in not being to have my scenes with you...

Jenny: Yeah... I forgot, Sorry we won't be able to share that Kiss...

Jaden: Or maybe we will? *He leaned in to kiss her. The RV Drove off*

Girls: *Hiding behind where the RV was* O.O

Jenny: WHAT IS WITH BOYS!!!

Hazel: Another Kiss and run... well except My Boy won't be kissing another girl...

Jenny: -.-

Hazel: I'M JOKING!!! *They Laughed*

DK: I'm SO HAPPY YOUR STAYING!!!

Cat: ME TOO!!! *They Started to Cry*

They Laughed and went home... Mean while in the negaverse...

Leo: This Head ache... *He felt his forehead* Wait... I Remember... I am Prince of the Sun, Not the Negaverse!

Elder Nexes: And that is why I'm Afraid we're going to have to Brainwash you again... Shame, And you were doing so well... you won't be going out for a long while... *He snapped and 2 people dragged him off*

Leo: What?!? NO!!!

Sailor Says:

Hazel: Today Jenny Almlost moved away... BVut ya know, You can still be friends with someone when one friend Moves... Never for get that it's a small world and you can actually keep in touch...Sailor Crescent Says *She Gigles*

Comments

Comments (11)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Moon_Princess on November 4, 2007, 7:51:41 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessYay! Jenny doesn't have to move away! X3 *dances* Off to the next chappie! :D


~Moon_Princess

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 4, 2007, 9:01:25 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskThanks =D

sailoraqua13 on November 2, 2007, 2:00:23 PM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13COOLNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1ST COMMENT ON THIS CHAPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 3, 2007, 3:26:48 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskLol thanks =D

sailoraqua13 on November 3, 2007, 3:41:15 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Yous Welcome!!!!!!!

AlleyCat17 on November 2, 2007, 11:52:13 PM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17yeah i love this chapter and omg he just kiss me sweet.i have un idea for jaden he can also be from the futuer and he can be like a prince like leo and have power too.and he can back to the past to protect nova because they were both boyfriend and girlfriend.that is way he is so attach to jenny/nova and the same for her.but he don't find out jenny is nova until later.and he don't know he has powers yet until later after he fell in love with her.and he get's very protected of her and also they both find out they were together in the futuer.you know something like that and you can make up what he is a prince of.but anyways this is just an idea so you don't have to use it if you don't want to use it if you don't to.anyways awesome chapter and i glad im staying and you do know that jenny's dream is to become a famest singer.

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 3, 2007, 3:25:17 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskThats what I was thinking!!! lol you must be inside my mind! and yeah I no she want's to be a Singer too =D, I didn't thro inthere that she wanted to be famous so it would boost her singing carrier... lol

Symphoniaprincess101 on November 3, 2007, 1:11:49 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101yay Jenny stays^^

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 3, 2007, 3:20:43 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskTHANKS!!!

FallOutGirlAARHinder on November 3, 2007, 1:07:52 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderKOOLIE BEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...what was up with that...?


AWESOME CHAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cant wait till the next and then...1 sec i need 2 c how many chappys until *holds excitment...* THE NEXT SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 3, 2007, 3:13:09 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskTHANKS!!! =D