Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - Day of Destiny...P1

After The Battle of the Nexes,All Nown Scouts Disapeared,Now 5 New Scouts will Face The Nexes and try 2 Save the Old Scouts By Useing the Silver Crystal,But ONLY A Air 2 the Moon Can Command Full Power Of the Crystal.Can They Defeat the Negaverse?READ ON!

Chapter 27 - Day of Destiny...P1

Chapter 27 - Day of Destiny...P1
Hazel: Today on our show, It's D Day for the Sailor Scouts! We Recieve Information that reveals that the Negaverse is about to attack! So we try to beat them to the punch! but is the Negaverse To strong for us... Stay Right there and I'll Show you! *She Posed*

___________________________________


It was a dark Night and DK Was Walking home from a Swim team Meet... Alone!

DK: It's So cold out her... Maybe I should have changed out of my Bathing suit before running home *She snuggled into her towel and ran*

Nikku: Why bother *he walked out of the Shadows And Grabbed Dk and Kissed Her*

DK: Nikku I'm glad to see you-

Nikku: Same here... DK... Listen I have something to tell you...

DK: What?

Nikku: The Negaverse is About to attack... And you all need to beat us to the punch! The Negaverse is powerful and has enough energy now to Currupt and Take over your World!

DK: WHAT!!! Oh no... I have to tell the scouts...

Nikku: RIGHT! But before you do that... *He kissed her as his eyes glew bright purple and so did she* Now hurry...

DK: RIGHT!!! *Nikku disappeared and she opened her new Communicator* SCOUTS!!! EMERGENCY MEETING!!! NOW!!! At the Temple!

Girls: RIGHT!!!

They all met up At the Temple in the back...

DK: I'm Glad you came...

Hazel: *Yawn* I'm not... I've gota catch some Z's!

DK: NO TIME!!! You guys...

Aries: OKay girls, Wake up and listen to DK...

DK: thank you... I have recieved News from Nikku-

Girls: YOUR STILL WITH THAT CREEP!?!?!

DK: Kind of *she blushed*... But thats not the Point... He says the Negaverse is about to Attack! And We have to beat them to the Punch or they will take over the universe

Gabe: What if he's lieing?!

cAT: yeAH! iT COULD BE A TRAP...

DK: NO! I know him, he wasn't lieing about this...

Moonara: Wow... All of our friends and family...

Jenny: They'll be gone...

Hazel: And So will Our Universe...

Gabe: Well then

Aries: I guess it's Settled!

Both Cats: We're leaving first thing tomorow Morning! Before anyone is awake at 5am! Let's Do this Scouts!

Girls: RIGHT!!!

Hazel: But untill then LEt's Sleep.... *She yawned*

They All Went to bed, When just 6 hours later, Aries and Gabe Woke them up and took them to the Back of the Temple...

Aries: OKay Girls... You Know what to do!

Jenny: Of coarse we do, you trained us...

Gabe: Hurry... We don't have Time to Loose!

Hazel: Yeah yeah! CRESCENT... MOON CRYSTAL...CRISIS...POWER!!!

She Held up her Locket and it opened to Reveal the Shinning Crystal!!! And She Began to Glow along with it! It floated to her center as 2 Ribbons, 1 gold and 1 black, Burst out of her Locket On her Chest, and rapped around the rest of her torso. The Ribbons Flashed as more Crescent Moons went everywhere, and behind the Crescent Moons, was a Beautiful white torso, with a Black bow with the Locket on top of it… As she was Spinning Ribbons Started to come Out near the Bottom of the Torso, at the waist… She Span around as Golden Ribbons Burst out of her waist Creating a lovely Mini Skirt. She held her hands up and Ribbons went up and down her arms, The Ribbons Flashed as Crescent Moons Went everywhere. And She then had White long gloves on…Then She did a flip as ribbons Went down her legs and Burst into Crescent Moons, and once the Moons Past, She was Wearing Black Boots with a Crescent Moon on the top of each boot… Her Forehead had a Yellow glowing Cresent Moon On it… Her Forehead Had a Glowing Crescent Moon on it. She Shook her Hair and She Stopped Spinning And her Hair Gained Golden Highlights at the bottom of her hair... She Opened her Eye's And A Tiara Appeared on her forhead that had a Yellow CRESCENT MOON on it. Sparkles Fell everywhere! Her neck gained a Black Choker with a Crescent Moon on the Front of it… And Lastly her Ears Gained Ear Rings with long Crescent Moons on them… She then Turned around and Posed…

Aries: Do you think they can do it gabe...

Gabe: OF coarse We trained them! and just as loong as hazel stays awake we might have a chance

Aries: I sure hope so!


DK: TRITON STAR CRISIS POWER!!!

She Began to Glow As She Held Up her wand… She Span around holding the wand, as Stars and Moons Trailed Behind it. And The Stars and Moons Stood still As Water Washed over them and Soon Completely Covered DK… The Stars and Moons Began to Glow and All The Water on DK Fell off and She was wearing a Blue and Teal Sailor Out fit with Blue Boots and a Teal Bow… A Blueish Glowing Jewel Appeared on, Her Forehead As Lovely Blue and Teal Jewelry Was added to her face and Ears… The Jewel Stopped Glowing and it Became a Center Jewel to the Newly Appeared Tiara on her Forehead…She Then Turned Around and Made a Pose…


Moonara: BLACK HOLE STAR CRISIS POWER!!!

She Held Up the Black and White Wand. The Tip of the Wand Mimiced a Black whole and White Stars Circled Her in the black back round. The Stars Zoomed in on her Body, and As They Were absorbed by her Body, Her Beautyful Black and White Our Fit apeared. She Span Around and Made a Pose.

Cat: CELESTIAL STAR CRISIS POWER!!!


She Held up Her wand, and She Began To Glow!!! She Span Around as a Ribbon of Light, on her Dark Blue backround Rapped around Her. As the Ribbon Slowly Retrieved Back upward to the wand, Her Uniform Apeared. Her Silver Boots With the Blue moon and Star at the top... Her Silver gloves with the Blue rings on the End... Her Blue Bow With the Silver Broch with the Blue moon and star on it... And Her Silver and Blue Choker and Silver Earings and Silver Bow in her hair... They all matched Perfectly with her tiara that had a Blue Crescent Moon with the Blue star in the Center... She Made Her Pose...

Jenny: Nova Planet Crisis Power!!!

She Held Out her wand and She started to Glow! Before you Know it she Began to spin and an explosion occured from the wand as she held it out about her head and 8 stars with 8 sides burst out covering her body and once they past she had her Uniform on. With the Colors of Purple, Dark Blue and yellow complementing her. her Brouch was purple with a Yellow N in the Middle of it and her gloves were long and beautiful and her shoes were little tiny Slippers... She Gracefully Made a Pose...

Aries: READY?!? SAILOR TELEPORT!!! Just remember when we all had that dream and you teleported into the Negaverse some how... Just Remember how it looked then...

Sailor Crescent: you mean white and Cold?

Aries: Yes... NOW DO IT!!!

They all got in a cicle, Execept for the Cats...

Sailor Celestial: CELESTIAL POWER!!!

Sailor Nova: Nova Power!

Sailor Triton: Triton Power!

Sailor Black Hole: Black Hole POWER!

Sailor Crescent: Moon Crystal Power!!!

Their Planet symbols appeared on there foreheads and They Started to Float as Rainbows of Multiple Colors surrounded them...

Scouts: PLANET POWER!!!

Aries: Good luck...

Scouts: TELEPORT!!!

They Disappeared leaveing nothing but a stream of Lights...




Sailor Says:

Hazel: Today on our show We had to go after what we wanted to save the world... And Sometimes you'll have to do the same for something you believe in! just remember never to give up hope! Sailor crescent Says *She Giggled*

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sailoraqua13 on November 3, 2007, 5:16:25 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Cool!They can't die though I'll b upset if they do!

FallOutGirlAARHinder on November 3, 2007, 4:57:41 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
Comment Deleted

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 3, 2007, 5:06:20 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskahhh!!! thanks but I'm gona delete that LONG comment, it make me lag! lol