Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 29 - Day of Destiny...P3

After The Battle of the Nexes,All Nown Scouts Disapeared,Now 5 New Scouts will Face The Nexes and try 2 Save the Old Scouts By Useing the Silver Crystal,But ONLY A Air 2 the Moon Can Command Full Power Of the Crystal.Can They Defeat the Negaverse?READ ON!

Chapter 29 - Day of Destiny...P3

Chapter 29 - Day of Destiny...P3
Hazel: Today on our show, It's D Day for the Sailor Scouts! We Recieve Information that reveals that the Negaverse is about to attack! So we try to beat them to the punch! but is the Negaverse To strong for us... Stay Right there and I'll Show you! *She Posed*

____________________________________



Sailor Crescent: Don't talk like that...

Reckless Reeper #4: Your Gona Pay for that!!!

Sailor Triton: Our destiny is to protect you... and Thats What I'll Have to do! *She Jumped over crescent as Reckless was about to stab her with a shard of ice. Triton Was Stabbed By the Shard* CRESCENT RUN!!!

Sailor Crescent: NO! I won't leave you!

Sailor Triton: well then you've doomed us all...

Reckless Reeper #4: Good by Sailor Triton!!!

Nikku: *Puching The Reeper out of the way* Get away from her! No one hurts Her!!!

Reckless Reeper#4: Why you TRATOR!!! *She shot a Huge beam of Black light at Nikku and he fell to the ground*

Nikku: How dare you... *He shot Purple Lightning at The Reeper and she turned to dust*

Sailor Crescent: Nikku... I'm Going to turn you Into Moon Dust!!!

Sailor Triton: Sorry, Crescent, But I can't let you do that... I'll Have to do it my Self-

Sailor Crescent: But-

Sailor Triton: NO BUTS! Now go...

Sailor Crescent: *She continued walking*

Sailor Triton: *She went and held nikku in her arms* I feel your growing weak...

Nikku: Yes I Am...

Sailor Triton: Looks like we'll Never be...

Nikku: Goodbye... *She started to Cry* Please Don't cry!

Sailor Triton: Well it looks like it's good bye...Forever...*She Pulled out her Triton Power Wand And held it above them* TRITON STAR CRISIS POWER!!! *A Blue light flashed all around them* You'll always be my first love

Nikku: And You mine... *He Kissed her and she Began to glow purple. And the Blue Triton Energy Calided with Nikku's Purple Energy and there was a small Explotion and they both got caught in it*

Sailor Crescent: *Turning back about a mile away to see the Explodion* No...

She saw in her Mind, DK

DK: See ya, and Stay away from Sugar!!!

Sailor Crescent: *A tear roled down her Face* No... My friends are gone... I'm All alone... How could they leave me like this?!?

All of a sudden, a red Light Shined in the Distance and As it Got closer she relized it was a ball of light. The Ball captured her in it and Carried her Away

Sailor Crescent: AAAHH!!! NOT THIS AGAIN!!!

She Landed in the center of a dark room. She Was Surrounded by 6 Nexes *There would be seven but With Nikku's Death, they were short one memmber*

Elder Nexes: It's So Nice to Finaly Meet you Sailor Brat...

Sailor Crescent: You all must be the Nexes... Sorry to tell you but one of your members was smoked by Sailor Triton! your One Member Short...

Elder Nexes: Not true... *he Snapped and Prince Leo appeared* The Prince of the Negaverse should do...Right?

Prince Leo: Yes Master *His eyes were glassy*

Sailor Crescent: Ohh Well... That Shouldn't be a Problem!!!

Elder Nexes: Nexes Attack!!!

Sailor Crescent: I won't let you win...

Elder Nexes: Leo Get rid of her...

Prince Leo: Yes Master... *HE Took out his Sword and Prepared to Destroy Sailor Crescent*

Sailor Crescent: Moon...Healing...ACTIVATION!!! *7 Lights Shot out at Leo and he was directly hit but he Just Stood There*

Elder Nexes: That Won't work on him... he belongs to the negaverse now... Leo Get rid of her, I'm threw dealing with her nonsence!

Prince Leo: As you wish... *He Swung his Sword and Knocked her wand away from her*

Sailor Crescent: *She closed her eyes* Please let this work...Cosmic Moon Disk... *She threw her Tiara at his stomach. He was leaning over because the Disk knocked the Air out of him. He looked at Sailor Crescent and She was holding Their Star Locket* Leo, look, it's our Star Locket *HE Prepared to swing his sword at the glowing object* No... It's a simble of our Friendship, You don't want to hurt it... They May have your Mind, But I'll Always have your Heart all you have to do is touch it *He tapped the Locked and His body was covered by the light*

Prince Leo: Ahhhh... *He fell on the floor*

Sailor Crescent: Leo!!! *She Caught him* leo...

Prince Leo: You did it Sailor Crescent... I'm Free...

Sailor Crescent: Yes we are...

Prince Leo: Urhh... *He felt his wound*

Sailor Crescent: Oh I'm sorry-

Elder Nexes: Aww... So sweet I'm Getting Cavities... Nexes Attack!!!

Sailor Crescent: Thats it! *She grabbed her wand* I CALL UPON THE POWER OF THE SCOUTS OF THE SILVER CRYSTAL!!! HELP ME DEFEAT THIS EVIL!!!

Seven Scouts of several Different Colors Appeared. And Fought off the Nexes

Nexes #1: You can't beat us!!!

Rainbow Crystal Scout: Wana Bet?

Rainbow Crystal Scouts: MOON CRYSTAL POWER!!!

They all Grabbed 1 one of the nexes, With the except of 2 who grabbed the biggest along with the red one. The Nexes were turned into Moondust and the Scouts returned into the Crystal...

Sailor Crescent: thank you...

Leo: Why did they return? Use them to get Rid of the elder...

Sailor Crescent: No... I have to do this Alone...

The Elder Nexes Took Grabbed his Crystal Ball full of Energy and Broke it Absorbing all the energy of the Negaverse


Elder Nexes: the Negaverse will not be defeated!!! *He was inlarged into a huge Beast that was bigger then the top of the base and he burst threw the Ice in the Frozen tundra*

Leo: GO!!! He'll destroy the earth! *HE fainted*

Sailor Crescent: huh?!? RIGHT!!! *She left Leo And Leaped from rock to rock and she surfaced and Saw the Nexes. He was almost 500,000ft tall and wide*

Elder Nexes: *He started to Laughed* You Can't Beat me!!! NOW!!!

Sailor Crescent: Enjoy that Laugh while you can... Becuz I'm about to Rid you of this Universe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZL4LZ3lq8Y *Song to listen to while you read it*

Elder Nexes: Just try it!!! *He took his hands and flung them infront of her, Making tons of Ice and Water Wash over her. As it froze it looked like a tower of ice... Well untill the Top Spiked open to reveal Princess Hazel In the Middle holding her wand* Little Princess Hazel?!? *he laughed and held his hands out and a bunch of nega energy gathered* GOODBYE!!! *the Energy looked like Purple lighting as it trusted toward Princess Hazel*

Mean while...

Aries: ohh no... I hope they're okay...

Gabe: Lets hope so!

Aries: Sailor Crescent you've just Got to believe in yourself, PLease don't let the negaverse win!

Here I'm standing in the night
My Crescent Wand the only light

Princess Hazel: I hear you aries... I'm not afraid anymore...

Elder Nexes: You Should Be!!!

Princess Hazel: *she lifted up her wand* COSMIC MOON POWER!!!

Elder Nexes: AAAHH!!!

Alone against my darkest fears
But I sense my friends are near
I'll draw from each the power I need
Evil queen we will defeat



The Beams of light and darkness faught each other...


*chorus*
Give me the strength to carry on
With all our love we can't go wrong



Princess Hazel: Fight this evil! Do not give up, Hazel you can do this... I am not letting you win this one you Creep, My friends are counting on me...

Only together we face the fight
Nothing can stand against our might



Just then, she could picture her friends...

DK: Hey hazel, I'll help you with this Assignment!*She laughed*

Moonara: You are so stuburn!!! If you don't let me help you I will never speak to you again!

Cat: Yeah, let us help you put her away!!! Besides we have a bunch of guys to hunt down!

Jenny: Let us help, We haven't Known each other long enough for it to end...

Princess Hazel: I do Need all of you... Please Help me...


*chorus*
Give me the strength to carry on
With all our love we can't go wrong


She could practically see there Hands Grab the Wand with her...

Sailor Triton: Triton Power!!!

Sailor Black Hole: Black Hole Power!!!

Only together we face the fight
Nothing can stand against our might



Sailor Celestial: Celestial Power!!!

Sailor Nova: NOVA POWER!!!

With all our strength the battle's won


Princess Hazel: COSMIC MOON POWER!!!

With all our love we can't go wrong


The Cosmic Light from the Crystal blasted over the Negablast and Onto the Elder Nexes!

Elder Nexes: AAAHHH!!! *Being consumed by the light*

We have the strength to carry on

Princess Hazel: He is gone... Blasted away into moon dust... and it's all thanks to you... My Friends

The Next day...

Hazel: AAAHH!!! *She woke up from the sound of her alarm* Wait... Was it all a dream??? Oh no it can't be!!! *She ran down stairs and Saw all of her friends sitting at her kitchen table* AH!!! *She screamed with joy a leaped onto her Friends and they all laughed and than Leo Stood up* LEO!!! *She hooked onto him*

Leo: Ahh, Watch out, I'm still kind of hurt!

Hazel: *Thinking* So it wasn't a dream... And the Universe is safe once again...


Sailor Says:

Hazel: Today on our show We had to go after what we wanted to save the world... And Sometimes you'll have to do the same for something you believe in! just remember never to give up hope! Sailor crescent Says *She Giggled*

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlleyCat17 on November 3, 2007, 9:51:19 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17yeah im alive agine along with the others too and this chapter was so awesome i just love it so much.and i can't wait for the last chapter if theres is one.

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 3, 2007, 9:59:26 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskoh there is! =D and wait, Did you comment on the other chappies, lol, IT CONFUSES ME! lol it makes me think you skipped chappies *Not you individualy just everyone in general* lol

AlleyCat17 on November 3, 2007, 10:09:12 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17oh no i didn't skip any chapters i just didn't want to comment on a chapter when you just added a new chapter so i will comment on that one for the ones i miss.oh and im thinking of making 2 new attacks for nova i got one so far i just need one more it that's ok with you that i add new attacks.anyways i caled thiers one more chapter after this befor the 2nd season.i can't wait for season two.

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 3, 2007, 10:14:47 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskMe Either =D!!!

FallOutGirlAARHinder on November 3, 2007, 9:32:30 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*dances* One last chappy i think then....THE NEW SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!There is no word that can discribe this chappy...u so put me in a better mood!^^ *dances* right now im considered deadly because of my awesome power of dance!!!!*judes Len, Bruno, and Karian from Dancing With The Stars appear and give me scores which turned out a perfect score of 30!* ya'll will need to take a cold shower by the time im done dancing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 3, 2007, 9:38:58 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskLOL!! THANKS!!! ROFL!! yeah it's 1 more chappy till the season's over!!! =D I guess that meens that chappy is the Season Final =D lol

ROFL XD COLD SHOWER!!! lol they were in it before you started! lol

FallOutGirlAARHinder on November 3, 2007, 9:41:23 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinder:D they tried to cool down but they failed because im just dancin like crazy...its better than that day(i think the 6th week on Dancing With The Stars* that was considered the hottest night!!!!*dances even harder* though im not gonna pass out like Marie Osbourn!!!!*dances more*

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 3, 2007, 9:49:28 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskLOL XD!!!

sailoraqua13 on November 3, 2007, 9:08:04 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13AWSOME!Now, to prepare Aqua for her chance to be in the 2nd one *turns to Aqua*
Aqua:Oh Shisnet,AAAHHHH!!!!!!