Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 30 - The Scouts of The Imperial Quest

After The Battle of the Nexes,All Nown Scouts Disapeared,Now 5 New Scouts will Face The Nexes and try 2 Save the Old Scouts By Useing the Silver Crystal,But ONLY A Air 2 the Moon Can Command Full Power Of the Crystal.Can They Defeat the Negaverse?READ ON!

Chapter 30 - The Scouts of The Imperial Quest

Chapter 30 - The Scouts of The Imperial Quest
Hazel: Today On our Show, It's our Last Episode *Crys* I'm Sorry I can't do this today! WAAAH! JUST STAY RIGHT THERE AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF!!!

_____________________________


A nice sunny day and Everyone was at the temple


Hazel: So Your Telling Me Our Quest still isn't over!

Aries: Basicaly...

Gabe: We still Have to free the other Scouts!

DK: But how! We don't even know where they are

Leo: But I Do...

Aries: And we think we know how to get them back!

Cat: well Come on lets go!


Leo Lead them to the spot he was found at when the fight with the nexes occured...

Leo: This is it...

Aries: OKay Transform!!!


Hazel: Yeah yeah! CRESCENT... MOON CRYSTAL...CRISIS...POWER!!!

She Held up her Locket and it opened to Reveal the Shinning Crystal!!! And She Began to Glow along with it! It floated to her center as 2 Ribbons, 1 gold and 1 black, Burst out of her Locket On her Chest, and rapped around the rest of her torso. The Ribbons Flashed as more Crescent Moons went everywhere, and behind the Crescent Moons, was a Beautiful white torso, with a Black bow with the Locket on top of it… As she was Spinning Ribbons Started to come Out near the Bottom of the Torso, at the waist… She Span around as Golden Ribbons Burst out of her waist Creating a lovely Mini Skirt. She held her hands up and Ribbons went up and down her arms, The Ribbons Flashed as Crescent Moons Went everywhere. And She then had White long gloves on…Then She did a flip as ribbons Went down her legs and Burst into Crescent Moons, and once the Moons Past, She was Wearing Black Boots with a Crescent Moon on the top of each boot… Her Forehead had a Yellow glowing Cresent Moon On it… Her Forehead Had a Glowing Crescent Moon on it. She Shook her Hair and She Stopped Spinning And her Hair Gained Golden Highlights at the bottom of her hair... She Opened her Eye's And A Tiara Appeared on her forhead that had a Yellow CRESCENT MOON on it. Sparkles Fell everywhere! Her neck gained a Black Choker with a Crescent Moon on the Front of it… And Lastly her Ears Gained Ear Rings with long Crescent Moons on them… She then Turned around and Posed…


DK: TRITON STAR CRISIS POWER!!!

She Began to Glow As She Held Up her wand… She Span around holding the wand, as Stars and Moons Trailed Behind it. And The Stars and Moons Stood still As Water Washed over them and Soon Completely Covered DK… The Stars and Moons Began to Glow and All The Water on DK Fell off and She was wearing a Blue and Teal Sailor Out fit with Blue Boots and a Teal Bow… A Blueish Glowing Jewel Appeared on, Her Forehead As Lovely Blue and Teal Jewelry Was added to her face and Ears… The Jewel Stopped Glowing and it Became a Center Jewel to the Newly Appeared Tiara on her Forehead…She Then Turned Around and Made a Pose…


Moonara: BLACK HOLE STAR CRISIS POWER!!!

She Held Up the Black and White Wand. The Tip of the Wand Mimiced a Black whole and White Stars Circled Her in the black back round. The Stars Zoomed in on her Body, and As They Were absorbed by her Body, Her Beautyful Black and White Our Fit apeared. She Span Around and Made a Pose.

Cat: CELESTIAL STAR CRISIS POWER!!!


She Held up Her wand, and She Began To Glow!!! She Span Around as a Ribbon of Light, on her Dark Blue backround Rapped around Her. As the Ribbon Slowly Retrieved Back upward to the wand, Her Uniform Apeared. Her Silver Boots With the Blue moon and Star at the top... Her Silver gloves with the Blue rings on the End... Her Blue Bow With the Silver Broch with the Blue moon and star on it... And Her Silver and Blue Choker and Silver Earings and Silver Bow in her hair... They all matched Perfectly with her tiara that had a Blue Crescent Moon with the Blue star in the Center... She Made Her Pose...

Jenny: Nova Planet Crisis Power!!!

She Held Out her wand and She started to Glow! Before you Know it she Began to spin and an explosion occured from the wand as she held it out about her head and 8 stars with 8 sides burst out covering her body and once they past she had her Uniform on. With the Colors of Purple, Dark Blue and yellow complementing her. her Brouch was purple with a Yellow N in the Middle of it and her gloves were long and beautiful and her shoes were little tiny Slippers... She Gracefully Made a Pose...

Leo: Sun Crystal POWER!!!

He pull's Out his Sun Crystal. The Crystal Glows a Bright Gold. The Crystal Sprouts White Wings and Flutters All Around Him Followed by a Trail of Golden Star Dust. The Crystal Circles all Around his Chest as The Dust Forms Glowing Golden Armor on his Torso. The Armor Flashes a Bright Golden color And when the flash Fades his Armor is now a Golden Tuxedo!!! His Sun Symbol on his forhead glows, and His Hair goes from blonde to Gold!!! as He grabs the Fluttering Crystal and places it over his eyes and he turns around and it's his mask! He then Posed...

Aries: Okay, Sailor Crescent Take out the Crescent Moon Wand And stand in the Center. Scouts Stand behind her

Gabe: NOW! Sailor Crescent Work Your Stuff!

Sailor Crescent: Cosmic Moon Power!!! Help bring back those lost and Forgotten, Restore Time and Space, And Restore the Past! *She Stuck out her wand and it shot out so much energy Sailor Crescent Was Having trouble holding it*

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qmE4AexOuxk *Song*

Once in a lifetime
Means there's no second chance

Aries: You can do it Sailor Crescent!!!

GAbe: We Believe in you!

So I believe that you and me
Should grab it while we can

Sailor Black Hole: She's Never gona be able to hold it out!

Make it last forever
And never give it back

Sailor Triton: She won't be able to... supply enough energy!

Its our turn now
And I'm loving where we're at

Sailor Celestial: *Sailor Crescents Clothes turned into ribbons* WE HAVE TO HELP HER...

Because this moment's realy all we have

Tuxedo Mini Mask: *he walked up to Sailor Crescent and held the wand with her and she changed into Princess Hazel* we can do this...

Everyday of our lives

Princess Hazel: Right... *She Blushed*

Wanna find your there
Wanna hold on tight

Tuxedo Mini Mask: *He Moved behind her, as the other Scouts Moved in a Semi Circle around Her and Held on to Wand. And He Turned Into the Prince of the Sun*

Gonna run, while we're young
And keep the faith

Sailor Triton: Triton Power! *She grabed the wand*

Sailor Black Hole: Black Hole Power! *She grabed the wand*


Everyday from right now

Sailor Celestial: Celestial Power!*She grabed the wand*

Sailor Nova: Nova Power!*She grabed the wand*

Gonna use our voices and scream out loud

Prince Leo: Sun Crystal Power!*he grabed the wand*

Take my hand


Together we will celebrate

Princess Hazel: Moon Crystal Power!!! *She lifted the wand*


(celebrate)
Oh, Everyday

They say that you should follow
And chase down what you dream

Aries: You Got it!!!

But if you get lost and lose yourself
What does it really mean?

Gabe: Just a Little Longer!!!

No matter where we're going
It starts from where are
There's more to life when we listen to your hearts
And because of you I've got the strength to start

Prince Leo: *He looked at hazel*

Yeah yeah yeah


Everyday of our lives
Wanna find your there
Wanna hold on tight
Gonna run, while we're young
And keep the faith
Everyday from right now
Gonna use our voices and scream out loud
Take my hand
Together we will celebrate (celebrate)
Oh, Everyday

Aries: That's It!!! *You could see a small rip in the demntions*

You take it back
Do it again together

Gabe: *The Rip got bigger* Thats It!

Its better like that
And stronger now than ever

Gabe: *It got bigger*

We're not gonna lose
Cuz we get to choose
That's how its gonna be

Everyday

Sailor Celestial: *They Staired at the Hole to see what was gona happen*

of our lives
Wanna find your there

Aries:...

Wanna hold on tight
Gonna run, while we're young

Gabe:...

And keep the faith

Keep the Faaaaith...

Prince Leo: *All of a sudden Sailor Scouts Started Flooding out, all at once.*

Everyday of our lifes

Princess Hazel: *The Girls all let go and ran around and celebrated. Hazel Turned Around to Face Leo*

wana find you there

Prince Leo: *He Staired into her eyes*

wana hold on tight

Princess Hazel: *he leaned in to kiss her*

Gona Run While We're Young
And keep the Faith

Prince Leo: *He Kissed her*

Every day from right now

Prince Leo:...

Everyone: *Your Could here cheering from everyone who was set free and from all the scouts that Accomplished their Mission*

Gonna use our voices and scream out loud
Take my hand

Prince Leo: *He Felt A Tap on his Shoulder to see Rini. She Jumped into his arms and kissed him* O.O

Together we will celebrate
Everyday

Rini: My Prince, thank you for Saving me!

Live everyday
ohh everyday

Princess Hazel: What?!?

Live everyday
Nah nah Everyday

Prince Leo: WHAT!?!

oo Yeah yeah!
everyday

Rini: *She Clingged to his left while Hazel on his Right*

Leo: *Just stading there not knowing what to do* O.O

everyday

Everyday....

Sailor Says:

Everyone: Great season Every body! you were all great Fans and Members! See Ya Next Season! =D

______________________________________________

Credits:

Credit Song- http://youtube.com/watch?v=GQSU4fTbkQs

Umbrella-Rhiana

Sailor Crescent/Hazel- FallOutGirlAARHinder

Sailor Triton/DK- Sasukesgirlfriend

Sailor Black Hole/Moonara- PunkWolfGirl

Sailor Celestial/Cat- Moon_Princess

Sailor Nova/Jenny- AlleyCat17

Tuxedo Mini Mask/Leo- Tuxedo_Mini_Mask

Rainbow Crystal Scouts- Tuxedo_Mini_Mask

Author- Tuxedo_Mini_Mask

Co-Author- FallOutGirlAARHinder

Disclaimer: I Don't Own the original Sailor Moon Series

You Have all Been a Great Cast and Great Friends I Hope to See you Next season

-Tuxedo_Mini_Mask

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlleyCat17 on November 11, 2007, 3:14:24 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow this is a awesome last chapter and i can't wait for season 2.

sailoraqua13 on November 3, 2007, 2:08:18 PM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Ok, I'm not going to say I hate Chibiusa-chan but I AM going to say that she's got me really mad right now for ruining the moment!Neway, let's go to your sign-up Aqua!
Aqua:Why?Isn't your story enough?
Me:NO!We need u in as many SM stories as we can!So COME ON!
Aqua:Oh great, I'm doomed.

FallOutGirlAARHinder on November 3, 2007, 12:17:22 PM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderT_T its finally over...this season...with a new one to come^^!!!...but Rini....she ruined the moment..........I HATE U RINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now i have to go a season with her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................O.o its gonna be a long season...T_T Rini u suck.....*eyes turn crimson blood red* U CAN RUN BUT U CANT HIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*rips her head off* NEVER RUIN THE MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Its the wrong thing 2 do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 3, 2007, 12:23:31 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskYAY!!! LOL! yea it would have been perfect if she hadn't ruined it! lol WHAT AM I SAYING?!? I wrote it lol

FallOutGirlAARHinder on November 3, 2007, 12:47:13 PM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderr u gonna save the world or not...u know everyone has been waiting 4 the deep detailed kissing scene of Hazel and Leo that makes them sweat....

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 3, 2007, 12:59:17 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskbut I won't be re-writing it just becuz you dispize her lol

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 3, 2007, 12:57:14 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskLOL! I'll save it, I still have to add some lost Episodes lol

AND in about the first 5 chapters there is an intense Kiss Scene lol

FallOutGirlAARHinder on November 3, 2007, 12:58:22 PM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderwhich one is in it *refusing but says it* Rini or :D Hazel!?!?

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 3, 2007, 1:01:55 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskLol he Has several intense scenes with Rini but one VERY intense Scene *that I'm sure will give me chills spiraling thru my spine!* with Hazel lol

FallOutGirlAARHinder on November 3, 2007, 1:04:22 PM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderTHAT SCENE WHERE HAZEL KISSES LEO AND RUNS OFF CRYING BETTER NOT BE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THERE BETTER BE SOMETHIN BETTER A DETAILED!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 3, 2007, 1:12:49 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskLol yeah it will!!!

The chappy your Talking about is like chappy 3, Where hazel Runs off...

But the Passionate Scene comes like chappy 5-6...I think I might be sitting in Ice while I right that one lol

FallOutGirlAARHinder on November 3, 2007, 1:14:58 PM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHindervery funny Leo...very funny...but the world will love it...so thats the best part...

FallOutGirlAARHinder on November 3, 2007, 1:03:30 PM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHindershe'll be jealous that my lips r the best!!!*fire roars behind me as u cowar behind a pebble* *evil laugh* DIE RINI!!!!!!!!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 3, 2007, 1:08:37 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskAAAHH!!! RINI RUN!!!

Rini: Get off my man b!tc#

Hazel: Gladly once you get off this planet!

Rini: Maybe I will, once you get Your Own!

Hazel: I know you didn't! *Slapped Rini*

Leo: STOP IT!!! You both scare me...O.o

FallOutGirlAARHinder on November 3, 2007, 1:11:02 PM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderHazel- THIS CHICK BARGED IN ON OUR SCENE THE WORLD HAD BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rini- SO I FOUND HIM FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!

Leo- STOP IT!!!!!!!!!

*scratched cd part plays then silence*Hazel- *rips Rini's heart out* DIE!!!!!!!!!!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 3, 2007, 1:18:30 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskLeo: -.- *Takes heart and puts it back in rini* not good...

lol

FallOutGirlAARHinder on November 3, 2007, 1:21:41 PM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderHazel- Shes already dead!!!*evil laugh* *lush tone* Now ur heart belongs to me...Leo..Lovely....

Leo- *gulps* Who r u and what have u done with Hazel...?

Hazel- *steps on Rini's body* Oh I am Hazel...

Leo-...scary...bloody scary...

Hazel- Ill give u time to mourn 4 her... after al ur been with her 4 how long..?

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 3, 2007, 1:25:00 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskLeo: O.O

FallOutGirlAARHinder on November 3, 2007, 12:26:18 PM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderwell edit and make it longer then...U CAN SAVE THE WORLD BY DOING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!just do that and make it another day when she comes back in the chappy. But use deep detail in the scene so everyone is happy. *sad cat face*pwease.......in the next chappy of whatever i do ill put girl on girl action 4 u