Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 33 - Back To the Future- Girls Celebrates New Enemy Rises P1

After The Battle of the Nexes,All Nown Scouts Disapeared,Now 5 New Scouts will Face The Nexes and try 2 Save the Old Scouts By Useing the Silver Crystal,But ONLY A Air 2 the Moon Can Command Full Power Of the Crystal.Can They Defeat the Negaverse?READ ON!

Chapter 33 - Back To the Future- Girls Celebrates New Enemy Rises P1

Chapter 33 - Back To the Future- Girls Celebrates New Enemy Rises P1
Hazel: Today On our Show we Go Back to The Future and While Some Celebrate Some will Get Major Damage From Our New Enemy! Stay right there and See for yourself...*She Posed*

_________________________________________

Aries: Come on Hazel, We're Gona be Late...

Hazel: *She Was quiet, To quiet. She wasn't as Cheerful, there was an oder Silence about her. She was obviously Depressed. Maybe it was because of Leo or Maybe it was the fact that they were leaving this Time only to return for short visits. She Put her Backpack on and Followed Aries to the Lake where they would be going back to their own time*

Aries: *they Arrived at the Lake where everyone was waiting and Rini Was Hanging on Leo and Hazel Growled* Okay lets go!

Rini: Good Now Let's Go! *She Held out her Golden Crystal Key* Grab on unless you wana be stuck here! *Everyone grabbed the Key* Chronos Guardian Of Time! Please Take us Back to our Own time... Protect us On our Quest Thru time... Please Help us... *A Huge Pink Cloud Hovered Above them* MOON CRYSTAL KEY!!! *A Portal opened in the Cloud and they were lifted up Slowly into it. Once through it they Noticed all was cloudy* Follow Me... *They Walked for about 10 minutes when they Noticed a Pink portal in which they could Clearly See Crystal Tokyo Below... Rini Jumped thru and Everyone Followed* Here we are... Welcome home heros... *They Floated down the Crystal Tokyo and Saw all of their Families Waiting for them Cheering! Everyone other than Rini's Planetary Symbol Began to glow. MORE MEMORIES WERE FLOODING BACK TO THEM*

Jenny: O MY GOD! I REMEMBER!

Cat: Me too, It's Like We Were Never gone...

DK: TOBY!!! *She Looked Down at her dog held by her Mom and Dad* MOM, DAD!

Leo: Rini... *He Kissed her*

Hazel: -.- GGRRR...

Rini: What's Wrong Hazel? *She Hugged her* Oh I'm So glad I Have one of my Closest Friends Back!

Hazel: *Her Planetary Symbol Began to shine* Yeah... Same *She Hugged her baxk as a tear roled down her cheek*.... *Thinking* Oh no... I remember... How Can I be Mad at her for being with Leo now... this isn't Fair! everyone gets a Happy ending but me...

Moonara: MOM!!! *She Saw her Dark Haired Mom with her Dark Hair Dad*

Leo: *they Landed and Greeted their Friends* Wow...

DK: *She Rushed to her Mom and lifted up of Little Puppy* TOBY!!!

Toby: BOW WOW WOOF WOOF AND BARK! YOU LOOK GREAT!

DK: Thanks... *She Cuddled with her dog*

Leo: Oh my god... It's good to be home...*he looked out at the beautiful Landscap of Crystal Tokyo*

Rini: It's Good to have you here...




Leo: It's good to be here *they Kissed*



Neo Queen Serenity: Yes it is...

Leo: Oh... Serenity... I was just *He Blushed*



King Endymen*Darian*: your fine Leo...

Hazel: RRRGGG... Leo...

Leo: *He turned to Hazel* Yes Hazel...

Hazel: Leo... This isn't Fair

Leo: Not now...

Hazel: But-

Leo: *He Turned away from her* I'm Sorry *he Tightened his fist and walked toward Rini*

Hazel: *She Stood There and Started to Cry when She Felt a Hand on her Shoulder* Huh? *She Turned to see a Tall Woman with Blonde Hair and A Woman Slightly Shorter with Blue Hair* HEY!!!!

Omara: *The Young girl jumpped into Her Parents Arms* Hey Short Stuff!

Mitchel: we Missed you so much dear! *She Noticed and Wiped the tears in Hazel's Eyes* Why whats Wrong Dear?

Omara: Tell us About it when we get to our wing of the Castle...

Hazel: *she Nodded*

They Went to there wing of the Castel... and Sat down and talked...

Mitchel: So you and Leo Were Together and then Rini Came along?

Omara: well I think Leo is just confused. He Had amnesia and then he Went off Kissing You and Then Rini Came along and Brought back Memories which lead him to regain his Feelings for Her...

Hazel: I know... But What should I do? Should I accept it or Fight for Leo...

Mitchel: Life is Full with Endless struggles But Love will always over come them... I think Leo Will come back on his own...

Hazel: Right... *She Wiped her Tears and Drank her Hot coco*

Omara: well you Better get Ready, We are all going to the festifal to Celebrate, Maybe you can talk to Leo there...

Hazel: Yeah Maybe....

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on November 18, 2007, 4:51:23 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101awsome new chapter^^

FallOutGirlAARHinder on November 17, 2007, 10:30:07 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderT_T Rini....

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!HARUKA-PAPA AND MICHIRU-MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GET 2 C THEM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


oh just 2 let u know Omara isnt spelled like that its either spelled Amora or Haruka

and Mitchel is Michelle or Michiru

but i cant wait 2 find the knew enemy!!!there r so many emo's in me right now!!!!Happiness, love, hate, depression!!! i have 2 follow the yellow brick road 2 get out of this 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 18, 2007, 4:35:58 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskLOL yeah! Oh I knew that, About Omara and Mitchel =D I just like the english Names better XD

AlleyCat17 on November 17, 2007, 10:17:25 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow that was a great chapter and i can't wait for the next chapter.

sailoraqua13 on November 17, 2007, 9:56:54 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Oh my freakin gosh thats awsome write more more MORES!!I wana see my character come in I'm filled to brimming with exicitment!!!