Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 34 - Back To the Future- Girls Celebrates New Enemy Rises P2

After The Battle of the Nexes,All Nown Scouts Disapeared,Now 5 New Scouts will Face The Nexes and try 2 Save the Old Scouts By Useing the Silver Crystal,But ONLY A Air 2 the Moon Can Command Full Power Of the Crystal.Can They Defeat the Negaverse?READ ON!

Chapter 34 - Back To the Future- Girls Celebrates New Enemy Rises P2

Chapter 34 - Back To the Future- Girls Celebrates New Enemy Rises P2
Hazel: Hey, we're Continuing Part 1 So Stay Right there and Find Out who our Enemy is and everything else, OR I'LL PUNISH YOU! *She Posed and Giggled*


_________________

Hazel Got ready to go to the Fair and walked outside to meet Omara and Mitchel when she saw Her Very Own Golden Motorcycle!

Hazel: O.O Is THIS MINE?!?

Omara: Of Coarse... we Thought That because you were Feeling Down We Went out and Got you this...

Hazel: AAAHH!!! *She Screamed So Loud that the WindShield on her Motor Cycle* O.O *She Then Started Crying because of the Wind Shield*

Mitchel: *She Laughed and Removed the Windshield and Replaced it with a new one* We Thought that would Happen...

Hazel: O MY GOD! *She Jumped On the Bike* CAN I RIDE IT?!?

Omara: *They Laughed* NO! Now Get into the Car...

Hazel: -.- Fine... *She Pouted as she got in the Car and they Drove Down to the Fair*

Mitchel: Okay... *They got out of the Car and Walked to get their Tickets. As They Got their Tickets Omara Noticed Something in the Sky* What's Wrong?

Omara: *She Shook her Head* Nothing... Now Listen here Hazel You meet us back here in exactly an hour!

Hazel: RIGHT! *She Ran off to Her Friends* HEY GUYS!

Rini: Hey Hazel! *She Hugged her*

Hazel: -.-... Leo We Need to Talk...

Leo: What About?!?!? *He smiled pretending Nothing was Wrong*

Hazel: Leo...

Rini: Leo *She Pouted* I wanted to Go play Lucky Duck! and Then That Game over there! and Then We Can eat!

Leo: But I wanted to talk to Hazel-

Rini: Sorry Hazel! But Leo, You can't!

Leo: Why?

Rini: BECAUSE! After that There are Fireworks! *She Latched to Him* And I wanted to Ride the Faris Wheel! *She Winked at Him and He Blushed*

Leo: O.O Sorry Hazel, I'll Give you a Rain check! *Rini Dragged him off to go PLay Games*

Hazel: WHAT?!? He Just can't Ditch me!

DK: Yes he Can...

Moonara: Sorry Hazel!

Jenny: He's attached Man Now... You'll Just Have to Deal With all of the Jealousy In side of you...

Cat: Yeah!

Hazel: SAY'S YOU! COME ON! We'll HAVE TO FOLLOW THEM! *She Dragged them Off to Where Leo and Rini Were...And Then They Hided in the Bushed*

Leo: *He Brought Up a tray of A Truck Load of food. He PLaced out the frys* Here are my Frys *He Then Handed the Rest of the Tray to Rini* And Heres Your... Well... Everything ^^'

Rini: THANKS!!! *She dug into the Food and CHOWED DOWN!*

Leo: ^^' *Thinking* wow, She eats About The Same Amount as Hazel... MAYBE EVEN MORE!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=j2ubbk5C8DU *Song*

Hazel: I Swear, He's Just Like a Yo yo -.-

Leo: *A Group of Guys Gathered around him Snapping and Leo Started to Sing*

Whoa OH OH!
Just like a Yo yo

Whoa OH OH!
Just like a Yo yo

Girl it's Hard for me to see
How you've got such a Hold on me
You Build me Up
and then I'm Down
Then My Heart goes around and Around

I Bet You 5 Dollars
I can Learn the Rules
Before I Climb up the String to You

in a need I see I can't wait to wait
To do Everything I do

I used to Be A Swinga
Till Ya Rapped me around you Finga*ER*

Just like a YoYo
Just like a YoYo
Just like a YoYo

Turn in Turn in
Love Keeps Burnin
Like a Fire in my Heart when we're apart
But when We're Back together
You Keep changin
Like the Weather
WOOP NOW!


Just like a YoYo
OHH
Just like a YoYo

Just like a YoYo

Just like a YoYo

Where I go
And What I do
Well it all Just Depends on you
You Build me Up
Just to let me Down
But I dare just to Make a Sounds

It Don't Matter What they Say or Do
I've Bounce Back to You Now...


Just like a YoYo
Just like a YoYo
Just like a YoYo

Turn in Turn in
Love Keeps Burnin
Like a Fire in my Heart when we're apart
But when We're Back together
You Keep changin
Like the Weather
WOOP NOW!

Just like a YoYo
OHHH Just like a YoYo
Just like a YoYo

Whoa oh oh
Just like a YoYo

Whoa Oh Oh
Just like a YoYo

Whoa Oh oh
Just like a YoYo

DK: O.O Wow... He should Really Enter The Talent Show!

Jenny: TALENT SHOW! WHAT WHERE?!?

Cat: It Doesn't matter, LOOK!

Rini: Wow... Leo I never Knew you felt so Strongly...

Leo: Well-

Rini: COME ON! FARRIS WHEEL TIME!

Leo: COMING! *She Drug Him out to The Farris*

Hazel: NO!!! LEO!!! Come ON Girls We Gota Ride that Farris Wheel! And Bring alot Of Popcorn... *Her eyes Lit up, and you could Practically See the Fire Burning in her Heart. Her Teeth were as Sharp as a Tic as were her Nails when She Burst out Laughing Evily*

Moonara: O.O Girls... I think we Lost her...

Hazel: OH SHUT UP! *She Drug them Out to the Farris wheel and They Saw Leo and Rini Get on, Leo Slipped the Guy Working the Ride 10 EXTRA Dollars... They Got into The Cart Right Above them... As The Farris Wheel Got "Stuck" Rini And Leo Were Front Center For The Fire works* Come On Girls This Is Our Chance! *Leo Went in the A Kiss when Hazel Threw Popcorn In between Them* MUAAHAHAHA!!! *The Kiss was Interupted*

DK: Hazel! This Isn't Right!

Hazel: Oh shut up goody 2 Shoes!

Jenny: DK's Right! She Had Him First!

Cat and Moonara: WHO CARES! *They Looked Like Demons as They threw pop Corn Onto the 2* MUAHAAHAHA!!! *Hazel Joined in*

Leo: What the Hell?

Rini: I think it's Romantic, It Reminds me Of Snow! *They Kissed as They heard an Explosion and turned to see the Fire works...*

Leo: Wow... Look at that one... *they Went in to Kiss even More*

Hazel: NOO!!! Girls You have Failed...

Cat: Pretty Colors *She Stared At The Fireworks*

Hazel: -.- What Ever... *She Began to Cry a little * ... *Thinking* Looks like I really Have lost him

DK: *She Looked Up into the Sky and Saw A Stream of Golden Light Followed By a Purple Light Tumbleing Toward Earth. She Couldn't Tell what it was But she Got this Really Bad Feeling About it* Ummm Guys...

Cat: Not Now DK This is The Finally!

DK: Okay...

Mean While...

Dabina: *a Light Haired Female with Blue Skin and a Third eye On her Forehead, Kneeling down to a Mysterious Figure in a Thrown* Your Majesty... we Are Approaching Planet Earth, The Golden Light has Lead us Here after all this Time! Our Prize is Here... and It's with That STUPID Horse! If Only We new how to Find Her...

Mysterious Figure: *Female Voice* Well If I Were You I would get to Finding Out how, I need that Chalice! Now Go, I'm Running Out of Energy!

Dabina: But How Are we Supposed to find her-

Mysterious Figure: The Horse Is Supposed To Be Guarding the Darkness within one of these Humans... We Can assume That this Person is Very Kind and Loving-

Dabina: But If they Are Kind then they won't have much of a Bad side-

Mysterious Figure: thats Where your Wrong... The Horse is Sent from the Heavens To Guard a Person who on the Outside looks Happy but On the insides has the desire to Do Terrible Things Even Destroy The World!

Dabina: OH!

Mysterious Figure: All you need to do Track down Some Goody Goody, Good for Nothin 2 Shoes, and Leave the Rest to Me...

Dabina: YES MAME!!!

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sailoraqua13 on November 18, 2007, 11:44:28 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Write more chappies I wanna see wat Hazel does to Rini! And wat chappie will the new scouts come in?

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 22, 2007, 6:39:44 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Mask-.- Why are you people so impatient? they will be in here ASAP probly in the next episdoe , at the first attack by the new enemies... lol

sailoraqua13 on November 22, 2007, 6:43:59 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Yea! I am impatient bcause I am!

Symphoniaprincess101 on November 20, 2007, 5:16:16 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101O_Oawsome^^

AlleyCat17 on November 19, 2007, 6:20:37 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow awesome story and poor hazel im sure she and leo will get together on day and i wounder who the new bad guys are looking for.anyways i hope you update again soon.

FallOutGirlAARHinder on November 18, 2007, 11:29:21 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderDUDE A MOTORCYCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

right now i just wanna kill Rini...*evil laugh* RINI WILL DIE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but im making that story about Hazel and Leo. and the others r in it but DK and Nikku r 2gether in this 1

but its like dream with what everyones fav couple looks like!!!

ill give u a hint where they r...just not a detailed hint...'Ball'

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 18, 2007, 11:34:44 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskLOL! CAN'T WAIT! THANKS!

FallOutGirlAARHinder on November 18, 2007, 11:51:23 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderhey i gotta go

but the movie premiere may be up 2morrow or the next. Hopefully before Thanksgiving break. Though its short...-_-

Night night and bu bi Leo!!!

FallOutGirlAARHinder on November 18, 2007, 11:37:13 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHindertrust me its gonna be extremely hot...