Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 36 - A few updates

After The Battle of the Nexes,All Nown Scouts Disapeared,Now 5 New Scouts will Face The Nexes and try 2 Save the Old Scouts By Useing the Silver Crystal,But ONLY A Air 2 the Moon Can Command Full Power Of the Crystal.Can They Defeat the Negaverse?READ ON!

Chapter 36 - A few updates

Chapter 36 - A few updates
HEY! I just wanted to inform you all about the latest things here! First FallOutGirlAARHinder *AKA Hazel/Sailor Crescent her self* is Holding a Contest. http://www.fanart-central.net/profile-FallOutGirlAARHinder.php

And I'm sure she will be explaining those rules on her Profile! Speaking of that Hyperactive Scout, She has also Written a Movie Event Called Movements in Time FOR THIS STORY! Everyone should thank her For that! and If you want to check it out, here's the Link!

http://www.fanart-central.net/chapter-75313.html

GREAT MOVIE BTW! I'm reading it right now! *Sigh* the Fantasies of a Young Girl! Crazy Aren't They?!? LOL, Well That's Really All I have to Say besides, to check for updates! And I might be Posting Some Art up from this Story *Some of you may have already seen Sailor Crescent In My Gallery along with other Sailor Scout/TQOTSC related subjects* So check my Gallery Every Now and Then, There Might be a Picture Of you up in there! OH! and we Might just be Posting weekly art in here of all the Pictures you Have Drawn from this story, including the Ones from Hazel's Contest! Well this is Tuxedo Mini Mask saying good bye and to check for updates here on The Quest of The Silver Crystal!

BYE!

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlleyCat17 on November 30, 2007, 6:28:22 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17hey i have un idea how you can introduce jaden's mask self.one day jenny gets really sick with a high fever so she has to say home with globe looking after her later some bad guys attack the other girls and they are losing and need jenny's help but they know she can't come because she is too sick but she finds out they are in danger so she gets up from bed even thu globe trys to stop her but she said she just can't just live her friends to get killed so she changes to sailor nova go's to her friends and trys to fight the bad guys but she can bearily stand with blirry eyes none the less fight.then one of bad guys hits her and sents her to the ground and know she can't get up because she is too weak to stand and the other girls are drined of power to help her and just when she was about to get again and get killed mask jaden(or what ever you name his mask self) come and save her and cairrys her in his arm bridelstly and while in his arms she just looks up at him and see's how handsome he is and blushes a bit but you can't see because of her fever and then she pass out.then he brings her to safty and finsh off the bad guys and then he disapaires and the other girls get their powers back and they bring jenny back home.so what do you thing of the idea.oh and can jenny have a pet female black and white dog name daisy after my dead dog.

Symphoniaprincess101 on November 24, 2007, 12:31:10 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101i'll be looking foward to the updates^^

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 24, 2007, 5:53:22 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskYEAH! did you finish reading that last chappy? =D

AlleyCat17 on November 23, 2007, 11:10:30 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17i'll be waiting for the updates.

sailoraqua13 on November 23, 2007, 10:56:17 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Ok, I shall search for the updates! *has hunting gear* Heehee

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on November 23, 2007, 10:59:11 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklol! you do that and take the rest of the fans with you!

sailoraqua13 on November 23, 2007, 12:50:21 PM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Ok, COME ON FANS! *Crowds of fans come*
Now, ONTO OUR SEARCH FOR THE UPDATES! *leads them off in a random direction with Aqua fallowing uncertiantly.
Aqua: This is bound to be trouble

FallOutGirlAARHinder on November 23, 2007, 10:43:34 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderi feel insulted..-_- WELL AT LEAST I DID SOMETHING 2 MAKE THE WORLD HAPPY!!!! But thanks 4 tellin the others 4 me^^