Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 41 - New Arrivals- Kimu, Kyuna, And Aqua P1

After The Battle of the Nexes,All Nown Scouts Disapeared,Now 5 New Scouts will Face The Nexes and try 2 Save the Old Scouts By Useing the Silver Crystal,But ONLY A Air 2 the Moon Can Command Full Power Of the Crystal.Can They Defeat the Negaverse?READ ON!

Chapter 41 - New Arrivals- Kimu, Kyuna, And Aqua P1

Chapter 41 - New Arrivals- Kimu, Kyuna, And Aqua P1
Hazel: Today on our Show We have some new Arrivals to the castle. They Seem to be doing more than studying... It's up to us to find out! Stay right there and I'll show you! *she poses*

_____________________________________________________________________


DK: Okay Who wants to play some 'Kick the Can'?

Jenny: I'll Play!

Moonara: Me too!

Cat: how do you play?

DK: oh it's easy. I'll be it ^^! So that means you all go hide and when I get done counting to fifty I have to go find you.

Cat: So It's kind of like hide and seak

DK: Kind of. But all I have to do is see you! and If I see you I have to touch the can and say 'I see cat' and then your out. BUT if your really careful and make sure I can't see you, you can kick the can Out Of the circle and I loose and have to be it again!

Cat: Oh cool!

Hazel: Leave me out...

Jenny: Oh Hazel, Are you still sad about Leo?

Hazel: I'm fine, Promise!!! *Sweat drops* I just don't feel like playing

Jenny: Well If you say so...

DK: Come on lets play!

Aries: Sorry to interrupt girls... But Kick the can will have to wait! We have Some girls to introduce to you. Say hello Girls. *3 girls in their early teens stepped forward*

Kimu Kyuna And Aqua: Hey ^^...

Gabe: They Are Princesses just like you! We have brought them here because their Powers should be Arriving any day. So...

Aries: Let me tell them Gabe... They have come here to train with you, As your apprentices ^^'...

Girls: WHAT!?!?!

DK: Are you serious, We still haven't figured out who are new enemy is, AND NOW WE HAVE TO WATCH OVER THESE GIRLS!

Jenny: Oh no, this is going to interfere with my dating Schedule! *She pulls out her little black book and pencil* Let's see...

Moonara: This is totally gona throw My Chakras!

Cat: I DON'T GET TO KICK THE CAN D=

Hazel: It's Cool Guys, it will get our minds off all that unnecessary Crud anyway!

DK: Speak for your self -.-

Aries: Good. Now You girls get acquainted! *Aries and Gabe exit*

DK: Well Hi girls, Ummm My name is DK!

Jenny: And I'm Jenny

Cat: Cat here!

Moonara: The Name's Moonara ^^

Hazel: And I'm-

Aqua: Hazel ^^

Hazel: Wow How'd you-?

Kimu: We know all your Names.

Kyuna: Yeah. My Name is Kyuna

Kimu: My name is Kimu

Aqua: And My name is Aqua

DK: *She turned toward the gang* So what should we teach you first...?

Jenny: How about we take them through the obstacle Coarse??? *She Smiled Evily*

Cat: I like your Thinking!

Jenny and Cat: MUAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA!!!!!...........Hey Where'd they go?!? *They turned to see the Girls walking away*

Aqua: If you would excuse us ^^

Moonara: Where are exactly you girls going?

Kimu: We have some things to do

Kyuna: Yeah, We're gona go explore the castle. We'll just finish this tomorrow ^^' *All three of them exit walking off*

DK: Okay that was weird...

Hazel: Yeah...TO weird... COME ON GIRLS! we Have a New Mission Today! And that Is to find out what the noobies are up to!

Girls: Yes Mame!

Hazel: DK and Cat, Follow Kyuma. Jenny and Cat follow Kimu. And I'll Follow Aqua... Head out Scouts!

Girls: Right!

The Scouts scattered out to try to watch every move of the Noobies... they Finally caught up to them. They Quickly jumped into the bushes...


Kimu: Okay Girls Split up!

Aqua: Oh I love this part! ^^

Kyuna: Come on lets go!

Moonara: *In the Bushes* Oh their definitely up to something... Hurry Girls, Lets catch up to them...

Girls: Right!

The noobies scattered them Selfs and the gang followed... Kimu managed to slip into the thrown room, Jenny and Cat followed...

Kimu: *she Opened her watch and pressed a few buttons* Hello Kimu here *her watch was a communicator*... No sign of the item here. I'm going to go check the Queen's bed room. OVER! *she closed her watch.

Jenny: *both were hiding under the cushion* of the thrown hmmm... So they are looking for something... But what?

Cat: The Moon crystal? *they both gasped* Come one we're gona loose her! OW Move you foot!

Jenny: hurry!

Meanwhile... Kyuna was in the ball room

Kyuna: *she Opened her watch and pressed a few buttons* Hello Kyuna here *her watch was also communicator* Nothing in here but a giant chandelier... I'm gona go to the Garden and see if it's there. *She closed her watch and exited the room*

DK: *DK and Moonara crampt into the giant chandelier* Here that, they Are looking for something!

Moonara: but what...

DK: Come on hurry let's go!

Moonara: -.- how exactly did you plan to get out of this thing again?

DK: Heheheh ^^' *Sweat drops*

Moonara: Arrrggg... -.-

Mean while... Aqua Was in the royal Bathroom, and Hazel was hiding in the shower...

Aqua: *she Opened her watch and pressed a few buttons* Hello Aqua here *her watch was also communicator* It seems there is Nothing! Nothing at all! Seems like we've searched this whole place for nothing... Meet back down in the Ball Room

Kyuna: *on the communicator* But I was just there ^^'

Kimu: *on the communicator* Stop complaining! Just go!

Kyuna: *on the communicator* Okay Fine -.-

Aqua: See ya there ^^ *She closed the watch* Hmmm Seems like we came here for nothing. Oh well, At least We made some new friends today that should be able to help us with out mission ^^'....

Hazel: *thinking* So they're on a mission? That's why they are exploring the castle... oh well Probably a Mission to find their Powers or something lame like that =D

Aqua: Hmmm... What's this? *she ran across the Hall to Leo's room...*

Hazel: What is she doing is Leo's room? *She stepped out of the bathroom and followed Aqua*

Aqua: What's This?!? It's Very Shinny! *She picked up Pegasus's Sphere* Hmm... *She felt the sides of it and gasped* It has the very same Markings...

To be continued

Comments

Comments (13)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on April 19, 2008, 12:26:14 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101o god,o god,o god!!!!!

Symphoniaprincess101 on April 19, 2008, 12:25:41 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101o god,o god,o god!!!!!

sailoraqua13 on April 9, 2008, 8:44:45 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Ok this must b gettin annoying but since u said u'd update today soooo....ADD THE NEXT FREAKIN' CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on April 9, 2008, 9:19:03 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskI will don't worry. there will be one up today

sailoraqua13 on April 9, 2008, 9:34:42 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13...WHOOHOO!!! :3

sailoraqua13 on April 7, 2008, 9:05:55 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13PLEASE UPDATE!!!!!! TTTTTTTTTTTT_TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on April 7, 2008, 12:29:56 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masktomorrow there will be 2 chapters. Unless Hazel/Nikki Doesn't give in to my demands -.-...

sailoraqua13 on April 7, 2008, 12:37:36 PM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Good! Wait, what are the demands?

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on April 7, 2008, 1:42:49 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskthat she join this one site.BUT she didn't SOOO Don't expect any chapters from me tomorrow. She broke her promise -.-

sailoraqua13 on April 7, 2008, 1:44:18 PM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Let me talk to her, I bet I can get her to join! :3

winxgirl21 on April 7, 2008, 5:50:32 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21awesome! I wonder what they're up to...?

FallOutGirlAARHinder on April 5, 2008, 3:26:26 PM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderDarn newbies! I told u I cant trust strangers! Aris I hate u! I told u not to just trust strangers! Even if they r senshi!

Great chappy and im sorry i wasnt on but i had company.

sailoraqua13 on April 6, 2008, 2:42:33 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13HEY!! One of those newbies is me! And just because we've gone Uranus and Neptune on u guys dosen't mean u can't trust us! T_T

FallOutGirlAARHinder on April 6, 2008, 3:45:33 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderI'm just carrying out my role...*crys* Leo left!!!! HOLD ME!!!!!!!!!!!

sailoraqua13 on April 6, 2008, 4:49:40 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Oh it'll be okay *Hugs you*

FallOutGirlAARHinder on April 6, 2008, 4:54:33 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinder*sobs and embraces u* but--i--I told him...*sniffs* that I...I couldnt be both the Spiritual Leader and S-Spiritual Teacher while raising our child...*wailing* IT'S THE GUYS DUTY TO BE THE SPIRITUAL LEADER IN A FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!w-what was...h-he thinking?

sailoraqua13 on April 6, 2008, 6:21:04 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13I don't know, but it'll all work out just u wait and see! :3

Moon_Princess on April 5, 2008, 2:48:29 PM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessAW! I wanna kick the can. D: *tear*
LOL! J/K. ^-^
Awesome chappie. Lol, I had to catch up a little. ^^;

Keep it up! :D This is great!


~Moon_Princess

sailoraqua13 on April 5, 2008, 12:23:22 PM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Woh...AWSOME!!!! :3 PLEASE tell me your putting up part 2 tonight! If u aren't I can wait but PLEASE TRY!!! T_T

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on April 5, 2008, 12:54:13 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskI can't tonight But tomrrow I will post it after I get done adding chapters to Dragonball- Artificial ^^

sailoraqua13 on April 5, 2008, 1:09:34 PM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Coolness! I can't wait! :3
But here's a little fact about Aqua you may need to know:
Every enemy she ever faces considers her the weakest princess and senshi of them all so their always trying to kill her first. That usually involves capturing one of her friends and using them against her. Even if her friends plead with her not to give up anything of hers they ask for, she'll even give up her crystal and her life to save her friends. I hope that can come up SOMEWHERE in the story! :3

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on April 5, 2008, 1:17:44 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskoh it will ^^

I was going to have the enemy consider you the weakest anyways becuz you are the close to the youngest ^^

sailoraqua13 on April 6, 2008, 6:21:54 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13That acutally makes sense! I like the way u think Leo!
And thanks for saying it'll b in the story! When do ya think the next chappie will b up?

AlleyCat17 on April 5, 2008, 12:38:01 PM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17ohhhh me and cat were just going to have some fun anyway cool new people and i beat there the new sailors scouts.